FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wife

Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

We have FFM before but are planning on wife also playing with fems Mr for the first time too.

Whats it like watching your wife with another man?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *plbnorfolkCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

As the male i love it.... different kind of turned on you get from it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of the best experiences ever. Even better when she is with a woman. Such a turn on

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

But what about you? Your Mr playing with the other fem?

We get this lots and it's a sneeky way to get to a unicorn. I'm bi, very bi. But feel like a performing seal, and used. Your profile says your fem plays with ladies, and is ready to play with her man. That's very off putting for us, and I'm sure others.

But in answer to your question, my fella finds it very hot and super horny, watching his woman with other men.

Hey thanks for the message! No underlying unicorn hunting here. What would make u think that?

Mrs is bi and mr plays with fem too in ffm. We exploring mrs playing with male too as last time in a club a fem asked wife if she would wank off her husband

She said no but when told me about it i said she should have done as its a turn on. Discussions started from there really

Poole

"Hi guys

We have FFM before but are planning on wife also playing with fems Mr for the first time too.

Whats it like watching your wife with another man? "

Unicorn hunting? I think that ref your first post. You say " wife also playing with fems Mr." No mention of you playing with with anyone. Your a couple' but you only want to play as a ffm. So it's ok for my fella to play with your fem, & me. But not ok for you ( male) to play with me? I've used you / me ect for purpose of reply.

I see you've now also tweeked your profile to say, mfmf play. Rather than wife wants to try other fems fella.

Yeh that makes sense. I re read profile after your message and realised it could come across a bit like that so ive reworded it. Hopefully it more accurately reflects what we are looking for. So thanks for taking the time to respond - that feedback has been really useful! Still new to this and learning how ppl can interperet messages. Thanks again & have an awesome rest of week x

Poole

Phew, glad you understood what I meant.

» Add a new message to this topic