FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Long term..

Long term..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this isn't exactly plenty of fish!

But it would be really nice to find a lady, someone to connect with and have somebody long-term, not just a FB. who's also interested in this lifestyle..

Or am i just dreaming

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not dreaming its happened a lot from here.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I know this isn't exactly plenty of fish!

But it would be really nice to find a lady, someone to connect with and have somebody long-term, not just a FB. who's also interested in this lifestyle..

Or am i just dreaming

"

There are some on here looking for that. Some find it. Never give up hope, nauti

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You mean a long-term swinging relationship? That does happen some are very successful and some aren't. You're in the right place. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I mean a propose relationship..like in the vanilla world but with the added bonus is that you're both interested in swinging.

I've been on here since the year dot.. at least 10 yrs.. but feel this is what I'm missing in my life x

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I dont think you are dreaming OP

Sex is an incredibly important part of a relationship so where better to find someone that has your same kinks and desires than in here !!

I did and I’m four years in my relationship. Can share all our fantasies and realities together

Plenty people meet in ‘normal’ environments let’s just remember how many of those are on here behind their ‘normal’ partners back

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic