FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you judge....?

Do you judge....?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Fabsteroos

Musing again.

You are chatting to someone but do you then ook at their veri’s and judge them by who they have met and by what kind of comments you read? Would it put you off them?

Bhubaysi x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes, really graphic veris that indicate that the women they've been with are quite outgoing and have voracious appetites I know I'm not going to be their cup of lapsang souchong.

I'm not saying that those women are wrong or bad just that I'm different

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't necessarily judge by how graphic or the language, although I might if I see a pattern in the kind of people they seem to meet.

I look for judgement of character first and foremost.

Basically, this business has risks, and I use any evidence at my disposal to mitigate them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fabsteroos

Musing again.

You are chatting to someone but do you then ook at their veri’s and judge them by who they have met and by what kind of comments you read? Would it put you off them?

Bhubaysi x "

I guess judging is a part of the selection process and involves everything that is important to us and we base our decisions on.

Having said so there’s judging and there's judging...

Mrs

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Yes I judge people based on who they have met and I’m happy to admit that Each to their own

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Yes, but it can be if they've put down if they're straight or bi. Other Tgirls they've met will be a great indicator of how an evening would be as I hate a rushed meet, as it takes at least 90 minutes to get ready.

Couples not as much as I find they're more likely want a bit of a social first to find out what turns us all on.

Honestly? Yes. I don't care what language is used or how graphic described but if somebody shows a pattern of behavior willing to partake in unsafe sex by going with playmates that do so it's a big red flag for me.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Honestly? Yes. I don't care what language is used or how graphic described but if somebody shows a pattern of behavior willing to partake in unsafe sex by going with playmates that do so it's a big red flag for me. "

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

I judge people all the time, I can't help it I'm human but I do like to form my own opinions on people, can't always believe what you hear and read about someone can you

Leeds

"I judge people all the time, I can't help it I'm human but I do like to form my own opinions on people, can't always believe what you hear and read about someone can you"

This is very true....

"Fabsteroos

Musing again.

Bhubaysi x "

Or do you judge them by there profile and photos and never return an offer to meet when they send them ?

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Yeaaa I am so guilty of this. I do judge others by who they have played with as sometimes it's telling whose in it for the numbers game and will fuck anything and those who are actually being true to what their profile is saying.

If their verifications are graphic as well its so off putting. We don't need a detailed story of what happened. Verifications are there to verify that they are real, they did bring what they said they would on their profile and they are not a cat fish aha

By *attooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Yes of course. Definitely guilty of this.

You control your verifications so if you think someone’s going to reflect a graphic or off putting comment then hide it. I’ve been lucky to have only a few close to graphic ones but mostly they’re good (I think?!)

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The thing is what are we supposed to judge on?

Lots of people claim they don't judge and I find that difficult to understand. How do they decide who to meet on here or be friends with in life?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We are more likely to be put off by the nature of the verification they left, rather than someone else verifying them.

If someone leaves graphic veri's every time they meet someone then it is quite off putting for us.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Yes thats why they are there, i made the mistake of meeting someone once a long time ago mainly because they said he was nice and gave them food, well he wasnt nice to me at all and i didnt get any food so it was a waste of time.

Manchester (she/her)

"The thing is what are we supposed to judge on?

Lots of people claim they don't judge and I find that difficult to understand. How do they decide who to meet on here or be friends with in life? "

Judgement is inevitable, it's just people think it means prejudice rather than analysing available information. (it can mean both!) So they say they don't judge (aren't prejudiced) when in reality they of course judge (analyse the information they have).

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Subconsciously we all judge it’s what makes us human

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Subconsciously we all judge it’s what makes us human "

I don't even judge subconsciously. I make snap decisions about people all the time. Humans are wired to do that instinctively its what enabled our ancestors to run away from dangerous people and what stops me from walking down a dark alley if I've just seen a really dodgy looking guy loitering there.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Lots of people claim they don't judge and I find that difficult to understand. How do they decide who to meet on here or be friends with in life?

Judgement is inevitable, it's just people think it means prejudice rather than analysing available information. (it can mean both!) So they say they don't judge (aren't prejudiced) when in reality they of course judge (analyse the information they have). "

I think is down to semantics as we all judge, but its when people are judgemental that it changes.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Subconsciously we all judge it’s what makes us human

I don't even judge subconsciously. I make snap decisions about people all the time. Humans are wired to do that instinctively its what enabled our ancestors to run away from dangerous people and what stops me from walking down a dark alley if I've just seen a really dodgy looking guy loitering there."

Better to be safe than sorry.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Subconsciously we all judge it’s what makes us human

I don't even judge subconsciously. I make snap decisions about people all the time. Humans are wired to do that instinctively its what enabled our ancestors to run away from dangerous people and what stops me from walking down a dark alley if I've just seen a really dodgy looking guy loitering there.

Better to be safe than sorry. "

Exactly!

Manchester (she/her)

Judgement is inevitable, it's just people think it means prejudice rather than analysing available information. (it can mean both!) So they say they don't judge (aren't prejudiced) when in reality they of course judge (analyse the information they have).

I think is down to semantics as we all judge, but its when people are judgemental that it changes."

Well, exactly. But I think when people say they don't judge, they mean they aren't judgemental.

I make judgements based on what people do. I don't judge them for doing them.

I will check veris before replying to folks here. I know what I am looking for and what I will avoid.

Saves everyone's times

I guess we do judge on someone's veris as in do they meet people roughly the same size as us and people around our age range.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I make judgements based on what people do. I don't judge them for doing them. "

I do. I judged the fuck out of the people who stabbed that young girl in the back in a park. On fab which I suspect is what you refer to I'm the same as you.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Judgement is inevitable, it's just people think it means prejudice rather than analysing available information. (it can mean both!) So they say they don't judge (aren't prejudiced) when in reality they of course judge (analyse the information they have). "

Yes, it happens a lot in the forum - I'm not quite sure if it's virtue signalling or something else. I do judge. I think it's how you act and share those judgements that's important.

Not fully make my mind up but I do read and take on board their veris.

I imagine people will read mine

"Yes thats why they are there, i made the mistake of meeting someone once a long time ago mainly because they said he was nice and gave them food, well he wasnt nice to me at all and i didnt get any food so it was a waste of time."

Wtaf did I just read ... loooooooooool.

I think from what I read that the most judgemental people are the ones sat gossiping in the forums daily .

Mostly people who have been in fab for many years who now, probably because they have worked their way through the entire site have no one left so then judge everyone else .

Oh and the dude who made the sti post up is 100% correct half the pictures of the genitals have herpes scars or sores showing . You also get it up the back and backside again all showing in the delightful photos on show .so I suspect a large proportion of people have got it along with worse .

Latest one is a parasite that none of you will be aware of living inside your privates . Spreads into your bladders as well .

Male and females ...

So yeah its ok to judge just make sure your 100% perfect when you do .

"I make judgements based on what people do. I don't judge them for doing them.

I do. I judged the fuck out of the people who stabbed that young girl in the back in a park. On fab which I suspect is what you refer to I'm the same as you."

What do you mean stabbed her ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I do. I judged the fuck out of the people who stabbed that young girl in the back in a park. On fab which I suspect is what you refer to I'm the same as you.

What do you mean stabbed her ? "

I'm referring to Jodie Chesney who was murdered at the beginning of March.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"Fabsteroos

Musing again.

Bhubaysi x "

Yes

People that see people who do bareback I won't see.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

In fact, I judge on a lot of things

Yes I judge them on many things.

If they have more than 4 sex veris showing, or if the verification content puts me off, I won't meet them.

I think most if not all get judgey on here.

"Yes, really graphic veris that indicate that the women they've been with are quite outgoing and have voracious appetites I know I'm not going to be their cup of lapsang souchong.

I'm not saying that those women are wrong or bad just that I'm different"

This for me too.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Runs to hide verifications.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Yes I do judge. I follow the veri trail and watch behaviours. I’m not saying they’re doing anything wrong but if it’s not for me then what’s the point in pursuing it? Once bitten twice shy as well, no second chances. Have I gone off at a tangent there?

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Nope .... not at all ... too busy leading my life to be following up on previous meets

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Nope .... not at all ... too busy leading my life to be following up on previous meets "

Okay, we will leave them up.

I think everyone is guilty of judging as it's normal.

I won't try meet someone with hundreds of veri's unless it's a party profile which is expected.

Everyone judges based on pics, why do you think Tinder is the way it is lol

I have, judged, yes. I always avoided those who met a lot from the forums for more than a social. Rightly or wrongly, i judged them as being collectors and didn't want to be another forum veri to add to their collection .

I'm put off by graphic verifications.. at least leave something to the imagination

"Nope .... not at all ... too busy leading my life to be following up on previous meets

Okay, we will leave them up."

Good. You will attract people who like the same things.

You don't want to meet someone like me, so your veris will put me/ them off. It's a good thing.

Leeds

So how many sex veri’s on a profile is your limit?

"So how many sex veri’s on a profile is your limit?"

I am more bothered about who they have met than how many...

Tends to put me off if people have 100's of veries...

I like to have a read of veris. Sometimes it makes me think there's no point in meeting and I put pressure on myself as I'll "not be good enough" (when my confidence is a little low)

Other times it will put me straight off meeting someone, as if they have multiple veris from someone I find abhorrent on a personal level and they seem to think the sun shines out of this persons arse, I question whether they are good judges of character or whether they give no fucks apart from getting fucked. No ta.

I also look to see if there's a theme. Do most people say they had a right laugh? Yes? Awesome, my kind of person.

Do most people say it was straight into fucking like a jackhammer? Yes? We need to discuss this, as if that's what they're expecting they are truly mistaken.

Yes, I copy and pasted my answer from a different thread

P

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

I do hell why not.

Has reading veris put you off?

I'm inclined to meet if veris have a few key words; georgeous, gentleman and girth x

"So how many sex veri’s on a profile is your limit?"

4 max

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fabsteroos

Musing again.

Bhubaysi x "

Of course. Thats what they are available for.

Was contacted a while back by "straight" guy who had 16 verifications from tvs. Not one from a female or couple.

It gave us a faint suspicion he might not actually be straight.

Or truthful.

Yup all the time. If I see a person doesn’t have high standards then I’m not interested.

Or if their verifications only say things like “nice guy” and “showed up on time” “very polite” then I read between the lines and assume that their meets weren’t impressed with them physically - and that would also put me off.

I’m sure people do the same to me all the time too?

But equally, good verifications can make me want to meet someone even more!

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

I agree with this

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Not so much the veris they have but the way they’ve worded their veris for other people. I like to see that they show respect in the open forum.

Lex

Definitely judge on everything vitrifications profile pictures and write up, and then by the message's they send how else can you decided to meet or not

What do you mean stabbed her ?

I'm referring to Jodie Chesney who was murdered at the beginning of March."

Just looked that up that's so sad poor girl

By *ixfootinthecityMan  over a year ago

London

Snobbishly, I tend to judge more on the quality of their verifiers’ English than how graphic the content is. If they’re meeting men who can barely string a sentence together I can’t imagine the pillow talk was up to much. I’m far more attracted to a sense of humour than how quickly she gets “on her knes”.

On a side note, I do find verifications purely written by men as an excuse to brag about how good they are in bed and how big they’re willy is hilarious. There are so many that read like “She was able to take a pounding all night from my massive cock, and was even able to get her lips around the huge girth. I made her cum so many times the bed was absolutely soaked.” Are you reviewing yourself or just a fleshlight?

I think everyone does to some extent I know i do if considering meeting someone.

"Fabsteroos

Musing again.

Bhubaysi x "

Yes it DOES put me off and I block too. Some people really do shag anything.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We absolutely judge who and what is right for US, it's surely a fundamental part of being human as opposed to being a robot!

Leeds

"Snobbishly, I tend to judge more on the quality of their verifiers’ English than how graphic the content is. If they’re meeting men who can barely string a sentence together I can’t imagine the pillow talk was up to much. I’m far more attracted to a sense of humour than how quickly she gets “on her knes”.

On a side note, I do find verifications purely written by men as an excuse to brag about how good they are in bed and how big they’re willy is hilarious. There are so many that read like “She was able to take a pounding all night from my massive cock, and was even able to get her lips around the huge girth. I made her cum so many times the bed was absolutely soaked.” Are you reviewing yourself or just a fleshlight?"

Their not ‘they’re’....!

Everyone judges but it depends on how you define judging.

I judge people on who they are and if there is a connection between us or chemistry between us or not. That comes through dialog.

Then there is judging on what other people say and thier own sanctimony and hypocrisy

We expect people to judge us on both the content and quantity of our verifications and make a decision based on that, many do we are sure but we generally only know about the people who have a positive reaction to them, those with a negative reaction we don’t know about and don’t want to as we don’t want to engage with those people x

i think we all judge but i try not too to much and keep alot of these judgementle thoughts to my self

i do think many judge because they are on the net and would not do so if face to face these forums do have a few bullys who think they are perfect whiles everyone else is below them

"Snobbishly, I tend to judge more on the quality of their verifiers’ English than how graphic the content is. If they’re meeting men who can barely string a sentence together I can’t imagine the pillow talk was up to much. I’m far more attracted to a sense of humour than how quickly she gets “on her knes”.

On a side note, I do find verifications purely written by men as an excuse to brag about how good they are in bed and how big they’re willy is hilarious. There are so many that read like “She was able to take a pounding all night from my massive cock, and was even able to get her lips around the huge girth. I made her cum so many times the bed was absolutely soaked.” Are you reviewing yourself or just a fleshlight?"

"We absolutely judge who and what is right for US, it's surely a fundamental part of being human as opposed to being a robot!"

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Never juge take people as I find them

I judge people on here based on a whole host of things. Verifications, both given and received, is up there

By *easidegirlWoman  over a year ago

south shore

I judge if their veris to people they met are disrespectful like calling a woman the b word or the c word or slut etc. Some like that sort of talk but its not what I like

By *otwife for useCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Verification definitely if the verifier puts a few words for one, and whole bunch for another you get my drift

I admit a few years ago when i was 1st on.. i judged on veris and one woman in particular, if guys had a veri from her i wouldnt meet them.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

"I don't necessarily judge by how graphic or the language, although I might if I see a pattern in the kind of people they seem to meet.

Basically, this business has risks, and I use any evidence at my disposal to mitigate them. "

So how would my veris sum me up, most say about me being a friendly chatty respectful guy, but then go into some detail, mainly due to me being a heavy cummer, so ive got a bit of both ends of the spectrum within most of mine

By *ixfootinthecityMan  over a year ago

London

On a side note, I do find verifications purely written by men as an excuse to brag about how good they are in bed and how big they’re willy is hilarious. There are so many that read like “She was able to take a pounding all night from my massive cock, and was even able to get her lips around the huge girth. I made her cum so many times the bed was absolutely soaked.” Are you reviewing yourself or just a fleshlight?

Their not ‘they’re’....! "

Haha! You know, I bashed that out just before rushing into the shower before work and immediately thought “I really should have proof read that.” It’s guaranteed that when you rant against sloppy literacy you’ll make a primary school grammar mistake.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Yes definitely

Every time

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

Of course you judge. It's like going to a bar and looking for someone you find attractive... It's based on a whole heap of things, how they look, how they dress, who they are with etc etc. No different here in trying to pick someone you think you will like.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I do, tells me if they have taste or will fuck anything

It’s called risk assessment but in a nice way

Everyone wants to meet nice genuine people on here so of course we all do it in one form or another

I do judge by verries,explicit verries are such a turn off we all know what fab, is so why feel the need to be so explicit

Not really. Sometimes I will find a profile amusing or the veris make me think hmm not for me. But I don’t judge in terms of “eww how could they thats disgusting”. Non of my business to be quite honest and if I don’t like but already messaging I find a way to end the conversation politely.

Yes I do judge but try not to. But once an impression is made it’s made

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Yes I do.

I judge.

But I only use the information for myself, not others.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It's just human nature to do so isn't it,judging or an opinion.

"It's just human nature to do so isn't it,judging or an opinion."

This, yes

By *ockonmeMan  over a year ago

lincolnshire

"I don't necessarily judge by how graphic or the language, although I might if I see a pattern in the kind of people they seem to meet.

Basically, this business has risks, and I use any evidence at my disposal to mitigate them. "

bloody hell your not a magistrate are you lol

I like to hear more about the person, than if they had jelly legs. Explicit veris would definitely have stopped me considering meeting, when i was .

Holly

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes.

Tbh it shouldnt matter if veris are there... Everyone different some people like to write graphic ones some don't but again every one is different in different scenarios/situation/or wi diff people.. Just because someones veri is corse doesn't mean the person is gonna be like that with u thats the joys of the site its about fun the way "YOU" like it if they don't agree plenty more out there to try again with

If people actually spoke to people and didn't judge straight by profiles and verifys maybe a lot more people would be havin fun and or at least laughs and chats with others... Takes all sorts to make the world go round this site should be exhibit a in proof of that lol

Yes

Judge rinder got nothing on me

If there are veris talking about the person doing bareback gangbangs, it would put me off. Each to their own but that's not my scene.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Only if they meet some grots

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

Yes I'm afraid I do,... I'm really boring sexually compared to most on here, so when I read that they did this and they did that and ...etc etc etc .. I just know I'm not for them

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I wouldn't "judge" someone based on their veris but I may make an informed decision whether they were likely to be a good match for me based on them

» Add a new message to this topic