FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Opinions please

Opinions please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ertsguy2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

hertford

Ok so I’ve regularly seen single ladies and certain couples advertising on here for meets with men, every week or fortnight a meet request goes up.

Now these ladies and couples are not or have never been verified, no green flag, and no veris are ever posted.

Call me a cynic if you like, but I smell bullshit, either attention seeking or fantasists who never intend to meet anyone, in it for the kick of leading people on or just silly school kids playing games.

Interested to see what others think?

HG

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Or nobody wanted to meet them or meets were arranged but the men didnt show up which apparently happens often.

hertford

"Or nobody wanted to meet them or meets were arranged but the men didnt show up which apparently happens often."

Week in, week out, they would have to be the unluckiest people on here if that’s the case, and some of the couples / ladies have very desirable and appealing profiles, I just can’t see that’s the case.

By *attooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Some people don’t verify, which can be frustrating for some, or people leave.

But there are a lot of wind up merchants here for sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so I’ve regularly seen single ladies and certain couples advertising on here for meets with men, every week or fortnight a meet request goes up.

Now these ladies and couples are not or have never been verified, no green flag, and no veris are ever posted.

Call me a cynic if you like, but I smell bullshit, either attention seeking or fantasists who never intend to meet anyone, in it for the kick of leading people on or just silly school kids playing games.

HG

"

I agree, there are several profiles in my area that are the same. They advertise a meet to get more messages and have no intention of meeting anyone , it is a bit sad and pathetic really.

The Mrs loves a +1 guy on here to join us but the no shows mean only clubs for this now.

hertford

I just don’t get what people get out of it?? Ego boost is the best I can come up with ...

All very odd

HG

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Maybe no one suitable got in touch with them?

hertford

"Maybe no one suitable got in touch with them?"

It goes on for months and months it seems, never a confirmed meet or veri posted, I know some people don’t like posting veri’s but just seems odd. Could they really be that unlucky never to be contacted by anyone suitable??

"Maybe no one suitable got in touch with them?"

Maybe , but unlikely

They might be fake profiles phishing for mobile phone numbers.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Maybe no one suitable got in touch with them?

Maybe , but unlikely "

How so?

Maybe , but unlikely

How so?"

Over 12 months on the site, the ‘meet today’ icon on every day, looking for single guys, status update asking for men ‘To fuck her’ etc etc

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"Ok so I’ve regularly seen single ladies and certain couples advertising on here for meets with men, every week or fortnight a meet request goes up.

HG

"

We put a meets up quite reg. 9 out of ten don't turn into a meet. Esp if we're looking for couples. So looks like we play lots, but don't. We have veri's. Some must think we're rampant rabbits, but reality is very differant.

Maybe , but unlikely

How so?

Over 12 months on the site, the ‘meet today’ icon on every day, looking for single guys, status update asking for men ‘To fuck her’ etc etc "

Maybe she has a high sex drive and has someone different every day??

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I frequently but up a status looking to meet on a particular weekend or for an event. Also generally looking for a FWB. It's much harder than you'd think to find someone where there is mutual attraction and you're both free. Plus I've played with a few guys where we've not verified each other. You can speculate all you like, ultimately it's no skin off your nose surely?

"They might be fake profiles phishing for mobile phone numbers."

Probably just a man wanking at the thought.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We have met with people who have not been verified before. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Mr2

» Add a new message to this topic