FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do verifications work?

Do verifications work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

For you, or against you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"For you, or against you?

"

Both, some people say I have too many, dome people like reading them and mentioning them to me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Mine certainly haven't done me any favours.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Think they help in letting Fabbers know you are genuine and do actually meet

Mostly for as the large majority won't meet you if you're not.

I have had 2 women, No longer on here who wanted to meet me, then read my veris and said they wouldn't as I'd met a certain person on my old profile.

Lots of verifications puts us off.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Mine certainly haven't done me any favours."

is it because they are hidden?

Up on them there hills

"Think they help in letting Fabbers know you are genuine and do actually meet "

Do people judge you from them?

I look at ours and we have a few. Most are social, just makes me wonder how people judge.

By *ust chilled out meMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Like what's been said it shows you do meet but again iff someone has a issue with someone that's verified you it can stop them meeting so theres good and bad

By *ust chilled out meMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Think they help in letting Fabbers know you are genuine and do actually meet

I look at ours and we have a few. Most are social, just makes me wonder how people judge."

Ideally people shouldn't judge on hear but unfortunately some do

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Sometimes the lamp post marking veries will put me off as I can't always be bothered to deal with the drama x

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Think they help in letting Fabbers know you are genuine and do actually meet

I look at ours and we have a few. Most are social, just makes me wonder how people judge."

if a veri says we partied wildly all night some might think thats not what were are here for or about, on the other hand some might not like a veri saying they are a sensual and gentle lover... put a veri up and someone somewere will make a judgement from it.

Broadstairs

No don’t think people judge you on verifications, let’s people know you are real , this is a meeting site hopefully

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"No don’t think people judge you on verifications, let’s people know you are real , this is a meeting site hopefully "
oh they do. I've had numerous judgy messages recently about my veris

Up on them there hills

"No don’t think people judge you on verifications, let’s people know you are real , this is a meeting site hopefully "

Not sure, we have bad mail just because we meet in clubs.

I suspect there is a number of levels of swinging on this site.

Mine certainly haven't done me any favours.

is it because they are hidden?"

They've only been hidden for a few months, since I stopped trying to meet people.

Broadstairs

"No don’t think people judge you on verifications, let’s people know you are real , this is a meeting site hopefully

Not sure, we have bad mail just because we meet in clubs.

I suspect there is a number of levels of swinging on this site."

sorry that happened to you but it’s probably from losers

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I dont give a flying fuck what others think...if i want to show them i will, if i dont i wont, my profile is mine to run as i see fit...if folk dont want to meet me because of them then that's their perogative...and there are plenty more who will

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Lots of verifications puts us off. "

Why?

Some verys make me cringe when people go into abit of detail when we’ve played, most ours are social but I know when we didn’t have any we didn’t get as many meet requests. It depends who you are here for and if you match. I think they help you see who a person really is out and about but we try keep an open mind and not judge just based on them

Verifications are someone else’s opinion

I’ve had some horrible messages from people but their verification says they are lovely and respectful

So I trust my own judgment and I avoid anyone that has a veri from the gangbang party flats

I have a few varifications now . Mostly from going to the socials and a few from having fun.. I like to be a bit of a social butterfly. It's helped me to get more meets having more varifications

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

Depends on the veri and who's reading it I'd have thought

I have 20. But some are form the same people and some are from web chats. But it’s doing me no favours as I’ve literally not received a message or reply in over a month! And 99 Percent are deleted..

shame you can’t delete them and not just hide from having on pe

Both

Genuine people who are easy going, non judgemental and know we are fun contact us.

The judgemental, egotistical, high maintenance divas avoid us

Win win

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Both. They prove I'm real and do meet, however, people just assume they are all sex meets because they are too lazy to read them. Most are socials, cams and repeat meets. Their loss, not mine. I don't display them any more.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I got a lot more interest when I got some veris.

"

I only show the summery as there are a lot of oddballs on here who stalk people but I really don't think they make a lot of difference with the amount of mail received as guys just look at photos.

I wish i knew.

By *cottishcockMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Against me because I rarely get ladies wanting to meet because of my veri on Snapchat 2 guys have veri me so most guys message me not what I am ideally looking for.

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

"

Someone contacted me today specifically because of one of mine, so that was a plus! I find them helpful as part of getting an overall sense of the person behind the profile. But they wouldn’t sway me on their own. And I can understand that some people like not to put aspects of their meets up on their profile but keep that for private messaging.

By *wansfeetCouple  over a year ago

Guisborough

We have a fair few verifications, and if that puts someone off then it’s probably a good thing as we look to meet people who understand the kind of swinging we do.

Fab is a site which acts a conduit to meet and have sex with people, if others are put off because we do just that then that’s their prerogative.

Kiki xx

I dont think ive ever had mine public

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

For: gives insight into (people's perception) my character, shows I'm genuine/ active.

Against: some might be put off.

Neutral: those who are put off might tell me so and I get to dodge the bullet.

I have lots of veris, I don’t show them all as several are from repeat meets, socials, clubs and some old ones that I met years ago...makes it look much more than it is....but I get negative messages about me being ‘popular’ mostly from couples that Iv said no thank you to.....and the odd guy here and there that say I’m an ‘old slapper anyway’ swings and roundabouts I guess......but I do always look at a guys veris before even thinking about chatting to them

I don't really give two fucks about what other people I've never met, most likely never going to meet, think about me, my verifications, or the people who wrote them.

I prefer ones that keep people guessing as to what actually happened, if anything.

I enjoy writing them and I like seeing what words other people come up with to describe who they think I am.

Sometimes I'm asked not to write them, which is absolutely fine (provided it's not out of shame of meeting me) I'm not a veri-hunter.

I don't always display them. Sometimes I'll have one, sometimes I'll show them all. If someone pisses me off personally at a later date, they get deleted, no matter how well written.

It's just a few sentences at the end of the day. Numbers don't scare me. What someone does with their body is their business.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Works both ways..

Having a lot of verifications can suggest to some people that you are a high risk (sti's).People like reading them and some of the guys tell me they get off on it..

I would rather the time wasters had a wank as opposed to arrange a meet.

On the other hand some might suggest your more likely to be genuine with many veris.

I can’t be arsed with them really. I’m not a fan of the TripAdvisor approach to meeting and I don’t like to kiss and tell. I will write them but often I have done it as a personal memento of a great time together. I will also write one if it is really important to the other person. Otherwise meh.

"

I never thought of them like that. For me I use them as a guide to see if a person is genuine, real and enjoying the site. People do write/use veri's for many different reasons... not always good, but will explain another time. I either display all of mine, rotate them or hide them. Whatever I feel like doing on my profile.

Having said that...

This is the reason why I am in here:

For the first time in about 4 years I got a verification that does not represent or truly reflect our exchanges/communication... she said many things, but to top it all off saying I am not as funny as her. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? The... flip!

4 years... 4 god damn years I been on here with a decent feckin rep! Now if I display that and people find out I am only moderately hilarious... my rep will be in tatters!! 4 years gone! Just like that in one second. This ain't even funny and you can wipe that smirk off your face

Ffs I am going to have to be brave and display it sometime, but for now let's keep this between us in here so I can enjoy being *funny* for a little longer... people will do anything to bring you down. Jeez!

Mine are social.. I don't connect very often so don't do random meets. I show mine to give an idea of how I come across to others and to show I'm a genuine person that simply doesn't meet much. Works for me.

I smile when people call them reviews, like we are a new washing machine being tested.

Wouldn’t know haven’t got any yet

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

If Im interested in someone. Yes I'll read their varis. Also I tend to delete messages. From profiles with no varis. That are over a year old. My published varis have worked for me on at least on occasion. Messaged someone who was looking to meet. They said they as soon as they saw,tbeir friends had met me. They agreed to meet.

XX

It's a small fab world..I've only just tonight had a message from a new single female with only one varification ..She messaged me asking to take her to a club.The only varification she has is from a mutual couple that host club events. I know them well so thought sure why not. If she didn't show her varification I would have probably not even spoken to her

Don’t know if anyone has declined to meet me because of the veri’s I choose to display, not bothered if they have.

I’m a nosey mare so like looking at veri’s I have been swayed and met someone after readingon theirs so I guess for that person it worked for them lol.

We do read them to give us a guide and if they have meet people who say bareback we would think very hard about meeting them for sure

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Don't pay too much attention to them myself but they are useful as an indicator that the person is "real" and has at least been seen by others. How many veris there are and the content of them generally doesn't bother me. Being nosey, it's nice to follow some of them up but that's just because I am curious. Some veris are also descriptive enough to confirm a desire (or need!) to try and meet someone. Prefer to see veris than nothing at all though

Up on them there hills

We personally think they do give a little guide to people.

However, we tend to meet in clubs, find it easier to read people face to face.

Got to admit though, I (male) did enter into a D/s relationship on the back of a couple of verifications.

"Mostly for as the large majority won't meet you if you're not.

I have had 2 women, No longer on here who wanted to meet me, then read my veris and said they wouldn't as I'd met a certain person on my old profile."

Sadly that happens alot on here... For a swringing site it seems people are full of judgements

By *entakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

[Removed by poster at 05/04/19 20:42:58]

By *entakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Dunno. I've only met a couple of people from here and it was recently after I joined and didn't ask for veri as I had yet to realise the importance that some people place on them. Subsequently I have since come across a few profiles that won't meet people with no verifications in the last six month and even swingers clubs that won't let you in unless you have at least two veris on Fab or one of the other popular sites. But the people I have met aren't active on the site right now so it's not possible to ask for one retrospectively.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

If you want to meet like minded and non judgemental people then you should happily show all your veris and the summary .

If you are looking he attract a certain type who doesn’t like those with too many or those who may have met TVs or Asians as an example , then don’t show many and hide your summary .

It’s that simple .

So if it doesn’t work for you , change things round and make it work

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Mauchline

"

I’ve had some people say “Sorry, you’re too active for me”, but mostly I receive comments along the lines of “You have great veris, when can we meet?”

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Generally for.

I have had meets because someone checked out verifications and decided to message.

But then again, I don't know how many people decided to not message.

My ideal Veri is "turned up on time, matched profile, had good time together"

» Add a new message to this topic