FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Safe sex!

Safe sex!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Squire of Knotty Ash OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ok some practice it some not just a question for those who do value it do you actively note self proclaimed risk takers and make footnotes to avoid, avoid people who play with them and even block?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

...or say 'no thanks' and use condoms?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do take note of who plays bareback on the bareback threads and make sure I avoid meeting them.

By *on Ryans ExpressMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I have read treads and though really pretty but no. Ok condoms are not perfect but why take the risk when you dont have to.

Safe come first

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Bit quick to block but if there not playing safe it would not be with us...

By *234 hot sairaTV/TS  over a year ago

west midland

"Ok some practice it some not just a question for those who do value it do you actively note self proclaimed risk takers and make footnotes to avoid, avoid people who play with them and even block?"
ok

If they're openly into bareback I block them.

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

"Ok some practice it some not just a question for those who do value it do you actively note self proclaimed risk takers and make footnotes to avoid, avoid people who play with them and even block?"

Oh hell yes.. great when the bb threads come up so notes can be taken to avoid their circles..

Well I wouldn't block them just for that but I definitely wouldn't meet them I just take note of who plays that way as they don't really say on their profile that's what they do.

Its surprising how many photos are bareback too on updates and the hot picks. Defo would be a no no for me.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Not a problem for me. I'm totally non judgemental. Bareback is their thing, fine.

If they are extremely unclean and general appearence is a bit off then you probably would best avoid, common sense.

After all, we all didn't arrive on this planet with the aid of a condom.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

If they actively encourage it in their profile or I read they visit creampie gangbangs i will not see, and probably block.

Those who have long term swap partners but play safe with new people - I have no problem as ad my reply per other forum thread

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Ok some practice it some not just a question for those who do value it do you actively note self proclaimed risk takers and make footnotes to avoid, avoid people who play with them and even block?

If they actively encourage it in their profile or I read they visit creampie gangbangs i will not see, and probably block.

Those who have long term swap partners but play safe with new people - I have no problem as ad my reply per other forum thread"

I would agree that seems a very sensible viewpoint.

"I do take note of who plays bareback on the bareback threads and make sure I avoid meeting them. "

And what about the liers..it only matters if safe sex is used when you play...do you insist on condoms when you give blow job's ..if not, then you are not fully protected.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"After all, we all didn't arrive on this planet with the aid of a condom.

"

I'm not sure how this statement relates. Falling pregnant (from a Fab meet) would be among my worst nightmares. I'm sure my parents weren't using condoms during my conception. But they were trying to have kids.

By *ornysxguyMan  over a year ago

Maldon, Essex

Agree with the above. So if someone plays bare with their fb does that mean they can’t have protected sex with you? If your worried about the risks of a condominium breaking then this risks are there no matter who your fucking.

As some people are quick to point out BB photos, who’s to say that the couple aren’t in a relationship? If so, should they have to cover up in that relationship to meet non BB swingers?

"Its surprising how many photos are bareback too on updates and the hot picks. Defo would be a no no for me. "

All our pics are of my husband and I so obviously bb, but we would always play with protection with others x MrsC x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Its surprising how many photos are bareback too on updates and the hot picks. Defo would be a no no for me.

All our pics are of my husband and I so obviously bb, but we would always play with protection with others x MrsC x"

I certainly look at BB couple pictures differently to others.

By *C2019Couple  over a year ago

packington nw leicestershire

We do think live and let live , we couldn’t condem anyone , we would def say tho make sure your risks are calculated at least and read what ever you like into that or how you make your calculation!

We personally don’t mix with open barebackers or doggers etc but there has been on very rare occasion a regular guy who we have felt comfortable with .

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Surely if the guy is wearing a condom, does it matter if hes ever had bareback?

And if he says he always practices safe sex, how can you be sure?

By *oldenskyWoman  over a year ago

london

Avoid

"Surely if the guy is wearing a condom, does it matter if hes ever had bareback?

And if he says he always practices safe sex, how can you be sure? "

Agreed..if you practice safe sex on meets it does not matter what the others get upto..nothing is guaranteed..they could tell you.. yeah I wear a condom all the time..then take part in a bareback gangbang..you would never know..

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"Surely if the guy is wearing a condom, does it matter if hes ever had bareback?

And if he says he always practices safe sex, how can you be sure? "

It does to an extent and you can't ever be sure you do know he hasn't though here and lets be honest there are thousands of men on here so why go with one you know does indulge in bareback.

And if he says he always practices safe sex, how can you be sure?

Agreed..if you practice safe sex on meets it does not matter what the others get upto..nothing is guaranteed..they could tell you.. yeah I wear a condom all the time..then take part in a bareback gangbang..you would never know.."

True fab is liars central after all.

By *any32Man  over a year ago

norwich

Is bb in the same category as smoking? Isn't that a massive risk to yourself also?

» Add a new message to this topic