FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > women after younger men

women after younger men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exymansexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Warfield

I have noticed that a lot of the women my age are only looking for guys that are a lot younger.

Its not unusual to see a profile from women that excludes people of their own age.

Usually looking for 'fit younger men'.

So I would like the challenge the myth that women need a 'connection' or 'feeling' for sex.

My experience is its often the other way around.

I am a man who would happily meet someone my age or older because it usually involves a better 'connection' and 'feeling'.

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you check dating sites, most people will look for people their own age or thereabouts. As it's sex on here, well.... You know the answer

I don’t mind either. But draw the line really at 35. No maximum on the upper age limit as well as long as there is an attraction. Of course they must understand what I want from a relationship with someone other than my husband.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

One reason is, A lot of people on here are either married/divorced or just didn't have a lot of sexual partners in their 20s-30s, As they have got older they have become more confident in themselves and like the fantasy of sleeping with people in that age bracket,

But there are just as many Women/Men who like to stick to people their own age,

In my opinion most of the people who use the forums want to find a connection first, Read your local updates as I find there are more people putting status updates looking a instant meet

Mature women and younger men is definitely a thing on here.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I like much younger and much older men, nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean I don't sleep with men my age.

"I have noticed that a lot of the women my age are only looking for guys that are a lot younger.

"

Can you point them in my direction? There's none in my area

I’m agree , it’s a myth we don’t need a romantic connection well not all of us but you do realise that “young men” can actually be clueless and all doey eyed, romantic and emotional. Alit more than older men, and have stacks of energy, probably why, I prefer one or two years older as a preference but each to their own

I like older females due to the simple fact you're not beating around the Bush, they know what they want and if they don't like you they state it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't need a deep, romantic connection but I do need to like a guy on a superficial level at least. Our age range starts at 40, I only just realised that's over 20 years younger than me...when did that happen

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

"I have noticed that a lot of the women my age are only looking for guys that are a lot younger.

Its not unusual to see a profile from women that excludes people of their own age.

Usually looking for 'fit younger men'.

So I would like the challenge the myth that women need a 'connection' or 'feeling' for sex.

My experience is its often the other way around.

I am a man who would happily meet someone my age or older because it usually involves a better 'connection' and 'feeling'.

What do you think?"

I think if you have a closer look the vast majority isn’t looking for younger..

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

I think everyone likes younger if they can, but the older women I've had are just as hot as a younger and far more liberated, I'm an oldie on here, can still go all night if need be but not in much demand

I'm 40, and my last 3 lovers over the last 12 months have all been attractive women in their early to late 60s. They approached and pursued me too! There's without doubt a cougar type phenomenon going on everywhere at the moment.

I must say though, I'm a tad worried about hitting 60! I hope the trend has reversed by then.

Really? I’ve found it to be the opposite. I’m looking for a mature lady/couple, though keep being told that I look too young: it never rains but it pours.

» Add a new message to this topic