FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Off-putting verifications?

Off-putting verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or do reading some of the verifications on profiles put you off that person? I have not messaged people due to what I saw.

Been shocked some of the people these individuals have gone to bed with and what they did in bed. Very surprising and seems they not fussy.

Some are amusing to read though, like those 'straight' guys ranting about men messaging yet they have a written verification from TV and CD which are simply men in wigs they have gone with. Strange old world

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you just don't understand the attraction between the 2, same as they may not understand what the same person may see in you.

A lot may come down to attitude from these people rather than visuals.

P

Yes fair point, still puts me off personally though lol

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Couple of points..

When you cop off with people in the vanilla world do you ask for a list of all their previous conquests first so you can cross reference them and check if you find them " acceptable" or not? Probably not.

Also it would be naive to assume that just because someone has no or few veries showing they are "ok" (in your eyes). Probably just means they've chosen not to show them.

You're entitled to your preferences OP,but a swingers site isn't the best place for a judgemental attitude.

You'll do best if you don't take yourself or the site too seriously.

Happy fabbing.

What gets me more is my point about men ranting about men yet go with men in wigs. Just find it hypocritical that is all

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Sexuallity is mulit facited (sp). How it looks in one light, to one person can look totally differant to another in another light.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I hardly think that TV is just a man in a wig. How utterly ignorant can you be?!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I hardly think that TV is just a man in a wig. How utterly ignorant can you be?!"

Nicely put

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"What gets me more is my point about men ranting about men yet go with men in wigs. Just find it hypocritical that is all "

Wow, that is so disrespectful

"I hardly think that TV is just a man in a wig. How utterly ignorant can you be?!"

Sadly. Ignorance is bloody annoying

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Yep he forgot to mention the makeup, sexy clothes, nylons and heels

"I hardly think that TV is just a man in a wig. How utterly ignorant can you be?!

Sadly. Ignorance is bloody annoying "

Does that quote also mean anybody wearing trousers must be a man.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"What gets me more is my point about men ranting about men yet go with men in wigs. Just find it hypocritical that is all

Wow, that is so disrespectful "

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"What gets me more is my point about men ranting about men yet go with men in wigs. Just find it hypocritical that is all "

Why do you even give it a 2nd thought?

I could give you a lecture about that nature of sexuality, but ultimately a narrow minded, judgemental attitude you seem to be portraying is only going to end up ruining your time here. No one is going to modify their use of the site so you don’t have to be “got”.

For you, just assume it is what it is and stay focused on what you’re up to not everyone else.

It’ll turn out better all round.

V x

Well are TV having a sex change like TS or do they simply dress in female clothes? Different to having a sex change isn’t it. So now TV are female you claim?

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

I know it’s a forum to exchange opinions but too many posts are people complaining about one thing or another . If it’s not to your taste keep scrolling. No one has the moral high ground or to be judgmental of others .

I accept TS as female as in their heart and soul they are female and have had physical change to female. Just to clarify in case that is raised in the hysteria

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Perth

"I accept TS as female as in their heart and soul they are female and have had physical change to female. Just to clarify in case that is raised in the hysteria

"

Well as fab in their wisdom group TV and TS together that negates your last ststement as a defence.

The verifications could have been from a TS for all you know.

Doesnt change the fact your comments are rude, innflamatory and offensive to others on a public forum regardless of your beliefs..

No the profiles I looked at stated they were TV or CD. They are the ones I am referring to.

Just because Fab has incorrectly lumped TS/ TV in together that does npt make them both female. I think it is offensive to TS personally to put them together

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Pulling up another pew.....

Carrying on being put off OP. Saves people from accidentally shagging a judgmental arse.

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"No the profiles I looked at stated they were TV or CD. They are the ones I am referring to.

Just because Fab has incorrectly lumped TS/ TV in together that does npt make them both female. I think it is offensive to TS personally to put them together "

Why offensive?

Its a little unfair to make admin put up a category for every potential individual category. You seem to be offended by everything here fella maybe its not for you.

"Pulling up another pew..... "

Budge up, can I sit to

Some of the content of the verifications is absolute gold. I don’t know why the people choose to display half of them.

Such as “she took all my hard cock (5”) like a pro”

“The tastiest pussy ever”

Etc...

"Is it just me or do reading some of the verifications on profiles put you off that person? I have not messaged people due to what I saw.

Been shocked some of the people these individuals have gone to bed with and what they did in bed. Very surprising and seems they not fussy.

Some are amusing to read though, like those 'straight' guys ranting about men messaging yet they have a written verification from TV and CD which are simply men in wigs they have gone with. Strange old world"

At least they are verified...

"Why offensive?

Its a little unfair to make admin put up a category for every potential individual category. You seem to be offended by everything here fella maybe its not for you. "

I have seen plenty of TS making the same point so my point is not totally out of place.

It is for me as I am in contact with people that I find attractive and they know what I am about

No one has confirmed that TV are females yet, as I asked earlier? I wouls like this clarified.

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

OP...question for you..

Why aren't any of your verifications displayed on your profile???

Sheffield

"Why offensive?

Its a little unfair to make admin put up a category for every potential individual category. You seem to be offended by everything here fella maybe its not for you.

I have seen plenty of TS making the same point so my point is not totally out of place.

It is for me as I am in contact with people that I find attractive and they know what I am about

No one has confirmed that TV are females yet, as I asked earlier? I wouls like this clarified."

Gender goes down to the chromosome level its far more than what does or does not protrude from the body.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Well are TV having a sex change like TS or do they simply dress in female clothes? Different to having a sex change isn’t it. So now TV are female you claim?"

It isn't really for you to judge, if you don't like it, just ignore it.

"Why offensive?

No one has confirmed that TV are females yet, as I asked earlier? I wouls like this clarified."

You are, indeed, technically correct. Us Tgirls (who aren’t transitioning or on hormones) are, inevitably, guys in dresses. However, there’s a massive difference in Trans people from the hairy guys who get off on wearing a pair of knickers to the full on Tgirls like myself and my best friend. When I’m dressed, my personality is “a girl with a cock” but whether you understand that or not, it’s correct. There are many like that too. I’ll put your comment down to lack of understanding, rather than plain old inflammatory ignorance. Hopefully you won’t decide to stir the pot and cause more offence than you already have. There’s a big difference between throwing on a 6quid plastic nurse’s outfit over a beer belly and donning a shit smiffys wig and taking 3hrs to get ready, looking more glam than most of the real girls at an event and owning looking fabulous.

And the FAKE verifications.

By *on a MangerMan  over a year ago

somerset/Bristol

"Why offensive?

Streuth just streuth

OP have you ever come across the saying digging a hole for yourself?

Quit while you are ahead doesnt apply ....as you were never ahead

Perth

Transgender.

Someone who has "gender dysphoria" and is uncomfortable with their assigned birth gender. Within the term transgender there are people all on different stages of transition or gender fluidity.

TV and TS themselves outdated terminology. Reffering to anyone as Men in wigs, cocks in frocks, chicks with dicks...etc is guaranteed to cause a bit of offence FFS. Folk should just think before opening their big traps tbh...

Sheffield

"Why offensive?

No one has confirmed that TV are females yet, as I asked earlier? I wouls like this clarified.

You are, indeed, technically correct. Us Tgirls (who aren’t transitioning or on hormones) are, inevitably, guys in dresses. However, there’s a massive difference in Trans people from the hairy guys who get off on wearing a pair of knickers to the full on Tgirls like myself and my best friend. When I’m dressed, my personality is “a girl with a cock” but whether you understand that or not, it’s correct. There are many like that too. I’ll put your comment down to lack of understanding, rather than plain old inflammatory ignorance. Hopefully you won’t decide to stir the pot and cause more offence than you already have. There’s a big difference between throwing on a 6quid plastic nurse’s outfit over a beer belly and donning a shit smiffys wig and taking 3hrs to get ready, looking more glam than most of the real girls at an event and owning looking fabulous. "

I don't think its ignorance its a different point of view to not realise people have different perspectives and views is ignorance itself. What you see yourself as others will see you in a variety of different ways especially in a sexual sense after all if you orgasm you will do so akin to how a heterosexual man does not in the way a genetic woman does.

"Why offensive?

You are, indeed, technically correct. Us Tgirls (who aren’t transitioning or on hormones) are, inevitably, guys in dresses. However, there’s a massive difference in Trans people from the hairy guys who get off on wearing a pair of knickers to the full on Tgirls like myself and my best friend. When I’m dressed, my personality is “a girl with a cock” but whether you understand that or not, it’s correct. There are many like that too. I’ll put your comment down to lack of understanding, rather than plain old inflammatory ignorance. Hopefully you won’t decide to stir the pot and cause more offence than you already have. There’s a big difference between throwing on a 6quid plastic nurse’s outfit over a beer belly and donning a shit smiffys wig and taking 3hrs to get ready, looking more glam than most of the real girls at an event and owning looking fabulous. "

Hold on. You can’t berate the OP for being judgemental and then do the same thing yourself.

Sheffield

"Why offensive?

You are, indeed, technically correct. Us Tgirls (who aren’t transitioning or on hormones) are, inevitably, guys in dresses. However, there’s a massive difference in Trans people from the hairy guys who get off on wearing a pair of knickers to the full on Tgirls like myself and my best friend. When I’m dressed, my personality is “a girl with a cock” but whether you understand that or not, it’s correct. There are many like that too. I’ll put your comment down to lack of understanding, rather than plain old inflammatory ignorance. Hopefully you won’t decide to stir the pot and cause more offence than you already have. There’s a big difference between throwing on a 6quid plastic nurse’s outfit over a beer belly and donning a shit smiffys wig and taking 3hrs to get ready, looking more glam than most of the real girls at an event and owning looking fabulous.

Hold on. You can’t berate the OP for being judgemental and then do the same thing yourself. "

People can do it if they choose but is disingenuous and hypercritical to do so.

"OP...question for you..

Why aren't any of your verifications displayed on your profile???"

Simply as I have not met individuals yet but am in discussions, I joined last week. I would not publish any reviews anyway personally

Sheffield

"OP...question for you..

Why aren't any of your verifications displayed on your profile???

Simply as I have not met individuals yet but am in discussions, I joined last week. I would not publish any reviews anyway personally"

So the green tick refers to a fake verification?

By *ust chilled out meMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Food for thought for you you may see what verification they want you to see you dont and wont no how many are hidden and also not everyone leaves a verification like you just admit you probably wouldn't .

Best not to judge iff the verifications bother you dont read them simple

Very.

"OP...question for you..

Why aren't any of your verifications displayed on your profile???"

Double standards. He obviously doesn't want anyone to be put off of him because of who he has met / played with

"Carrying on being put off OP. Saves people from accidentally shagging a judgmental arse."

Indeed. I don't think OP has done himself any favours with his outdated views and prejudices

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Why offensive?

Gender goes down to the chromosome level its far more than what does or does not protrude from the body. "

So, there's no such thing as transgender? If it is just based on chromosomes, you're either xx or xy?

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"I accept TS as female as in their heart and soul they are female and have had physical change to female. Just to clarify in case that is raised in the hysteria

"

some ts are chicks with dicks so they not females lol

"Why offensive?

Hold on. You can’t berate the OP for being judgemental and then do the same thing yourself.

People can do it if they choose but is disingenuous and hypercritical to do so. "

Berating him? I put his comments down to his lack of understanding, NOT ignorance. He may not have met many Trans people on his travels and so I’ll cut him some slack. Perhaps you should read what I wrote. I pride myself on changing opinions when I’m out. Not sexually of course, he has his own tastes and fair play to him. More meeting the straights and the uninitiated and them realising that for a man in a dress, you’re a good laugh, great company and just because they don’t “get it”, doesn’t make you any less of a decent Human being. We’re all a bit weird, one way or another. It’s the ability to accept the weird and look past it. Trust me, as someone that’s been in a dress for over 30yrs, the biggest hurdle is coming to terms with it personally and accepting you are who you are.

"So the green tick refers to a fake verification?"

That was a verification from someone I was speaking to for months online and was actually going to go on dates with but he put me off, so I blocked him on all sites including here. I am flattered at your level of interest and onservation in me

Sheffield

"Why offensive?

Gender goes down to the chromosome level its far more than what does or does not protrude from the body. So, there's no such thing as transgender? If it is just based on chromosomes, you're either xx or xy?"

Is that what you think? Can you read? I suggest you do!

I am apparently ignorant for not viewing TV as female although I do TS.

So what do people think of TS who are offended by being put in with TV?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I am apparently ignorant for not viewing TV as female although I do TS.

So what do people think of TS who are offended by being put in with TV? "

You are not ignorant you're asking questions that's all x

Sheffield

"So the green tick refers to a fake verification?

That was a verification from someone I was speaking to for months online and was actually going to go on dates with but he put me off, so I blocked him on all sites including here. I am flattered at your level of interest and onservation in me "

Just a clarification if people take interest in a thread they will also in who started it after all especially if its centred about verifications. Its still strange you were speaking months yet your profile is fresh its lets say unusual he verified you thats all.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

OP I totally agree with you 100% (even if you don’t like blacks/Asians lol)

Fab has taught me so much about trust, deceit, lack of any self worth or restraint.

I’ve turned many a “fit” person down after reading their verifications and the quality of people they meet oh and quantity. However this is a sex site so we have to suck it up, no pun intended lol.

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

ts aren't female lmoa they got big cock tacked in between their legs hahaha probably bigger than urs they just chicks with dicks

Sheffield

I don't think thats unusual thats your prerogative to perceive people as you wish as others will see it totally differently.

By *ellytransvTV/TS  over a year ago

Warrington

I don't think its really down to you being ignorant as I'm sure you are not. Its more down to the way you have phrased your dislike about them. Just try to be thoughtful of how you describe certain people. If you are not into a certain type of person then that's fine, just don't speak in an insulting way about them.

"Carrying on being put off OP. Saves people from accidentally shagging a judgmental arse.

Indeed. I don't think OP has done himself any favours with his outdated views and prejudices"

I would rather not go to bed with people who are suffocatingly politically correct so this post has done me a favour in fact.

I am a gay man that has become bicurious as outlined in my profile. I am not desperate to jump into bed with females so if the politically correct ones reading have been put off no loss.

I am not into TS/ TV/ CD so if they have been put off no loss.

If gay or bi men reading have been put off they are not the type I would go to bed with so no loss.

I have spoken to masculine guys on here with same views as meand they are in the pipeline for meeting.

So who has lost here?

Teesside

"Why offensive?

Gender goes down to the chromosome level its far more than what does or does not protrude from the body. So, there's no such thing as transgender? If it is just based on chromosomes, you're either xx or xy?

Is that what you think? Can you read? I suggest you do! "

Anything other than the two combinations above is considered a abnormality. It's a moot point though, if gender is more than what protrudes(or doesn't) from your body, then to assume it's down to just your chromosomes is equally as ridiculous.

Perth

So what do people think of TS who are offended by being put in with TV?

I don't think its really down to you being ignorant as I'm sure you are not. Its more down to the way you have phrased your dislike about them. Just try to be thoughtful of how you describe certain people. If you are not into a certain type of person then that's fine, just don't speak in an insulting way about them.

"

Spot on x

"Carrying on being put off OP. Saves people from accidentally shagging a judgmental arse.

Indeed. I don't think OP has done himself any favours with his outdated views and prejudices

I would rather not go to bed with people who are suffocatingly politically correct so this post has done me a favour in fact.

I am a gay man that has become bicurious as outlined in my profile. I am not desperate to jump into bed with females so if the politically correct ones reading have been put off no loss.

I am not into TS/ TV/ CD so if they have been put off no loss.

If gay or bi men reading have been put off they are not the type I would go to bed with so no loss.

I have spoken to masculine guys on here with same views as meand they are in the pipeline for meeting.

So who has lost here? "

OP I'm just gutted you're gay because I think you're gorgeous. So that's my loss! .

Sorry just had to say that.Back as you were.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"

Well when the birth rate declines because TS cannot have babies and most men on here are turning to TS or TV or BBC lol what will happen to Fab?! Hahaha

Sheffield

"Why offensive?

Gender goes down to the chromosome level its far more than what does or does not protrude from the body. So, there's no such thing as transgender? If it is just based on chromosomes, you're either xx or xy?

Is that what you think? Can you read? I suggest you do! Anything other than the two combinations above is considered a abnormality. It's a moot point though, if gender is more than what protrudes(or doesn't) from your body, then to assume it's down to just your chromosomes is equally as ridiculous."

If you can read I suggest you do then rather than making assumptions.

Gender is primary down to chromosomes and the hormones that are created by the chromosomes in the body. However thats not the be all or end all its also down to the mind and the inner perception of the individual otherwise we would only have males and females as people would look between their legs and accept it not question it. Thats why the line "its far more than what does or does not protrude from the body" its a shame you didn't read or understand that.

"OP I'm just gutted you're gay because I think you're gorgeous. So that's my loss! .

Sorry just had to say that.Back as you were. "

Well not as gay as I thought seeing as I am on here now haha. Thank you for the compliment. Now you will have to let the hysterical witch hunters continue their assualt

Oh and you have nice boobs by the way

Teesside

"Why offensive?

Is that what you think? Can you read? I suggest you do! Anything other than the two combinations above is considered a abnormality. It's a moot point though, if gender is more than what protrudes(or doesn't) from your body, then to assume it's down to just your chromosomes is equally as ridiculous.

If you can read I suggest you do then rather than making assumptions.

Gender is primary down to chromosomes and the hormones that are created by the chromosomes in the body. However thats not the be all or end all its also down to the mind and the inner perception of the individual otherwise we would only have males and females as people would look between their legs and accept it not question it. Thats why the line "its far more than what does or does not protrude from the body" its a shame you didn't read or understand that.

"

You're inferring context that your post doesn't allude to, so I think you are the one that should read, you made a point about chromosomes, then followed on with the part about "protruding" in the same sentence, it's not a stretch for anyone to believe you meant gender was just chromosomal.

You also have a serious attitude problem.

"Oh and you have nice boobs by the way "

And you like boobs..yes!! Lol. Thank you

Alot of single guys wouldn't be on here if they were in a relationship.... OP is probably one, which explains the narrow mind to the swinging lifestyle.

"Alot of single guys wouldn't be on here if they were in a relationship.... OP is probably one, which explains the narrow mind to the swinging lifestyle. "

I am single and playing the field. If you read all the posts already on here you would know what I am about and why I am here...

"Just a clarification if people take interest in a thread they will also in who started it after all especially if its centred about verifications. Its still strange you were speaking months yet your profile is fresh its lets say unusual he verified you thats all. "

Just saw this. Has it not occurred to you that I actually met him somewhere else other than Fab but we both happen to have profiles on all the same sites? Again I love your deep level of thought, hopefully this clarifies the situation for you

"Alot of single guys wouldn't be on here if they were in a relationship.... OP is probably one, which explains the narrow mind to the swinging lifestyle.

I am single and playing the field. If you read all the posts already on here you would know what I am about and why I am here..."

Its a swingers site mate.... Just saying actual swingers tend to be more open minded than your tinders or POFers, so saying offensive things is not great on the forums. Everybody has their own opinions of course but just think before you speak/type.... Just trying to be helpful

"Its a swingers site mate.... Just saying actual swingers tend to be more open minded than your tinders or POFers, so saying offensive things is not great on the forums. Everybody has their own opinions of course but just think before you speak/type.... Just trying to be helpful"

Maybe we should set up a safe space in the forums when those with opinions state them

Grabs a tin hat & popcorn

By *REEDOMatVACouple  over a year ago

Suffolk/ Essex

Someone obviously just wanted to start a thread and get lots of replies...

Doofus.

STOKE ON TRENT

"What gets me more is my point about men ranting about men yet go with men in wigs. Just find it hypocritical that is all

Doofus."

Doofus."

No that is a perfectly valid point. It is homophobic yet hypocritical at the same time. Surprised the politically correct virtue signallers did not agree with that. No one had to reply, just obviously a lot of sensitive souls on here

Suffolk/ Essex

Doofus.

No that is a perfectly valid point. It is homophobic yet hypocritical at the same time. Surprised the politically correct virtue signallers did not agree with that. No one had to reply, just obviously a lot of sensitive souls on here "

I am not one of these sensitive souls you speak of.

I don't really see why you needed to make a post to point out that some guys on here state a preference for women, or state that they are straight and then have veri's from TV/TS girls. That is their preference and their own choice.

It IS your choice to point it out if you so wish, as it is your choice to call TV/TS girls "Men in wigs".

I believe it is my choice, to point out, that some men on here are narrow minded idiots, who get a thrill out of seeing replies on their forum posts, even when it's because they are insulting, and/or pointless.

Doofus.

No that is a perfectly valid point. It is homophobic yet hypocritical at the same time. Surprised the politically correct virtue signallers did not agree with that. No one had to reply, just obviously a lot of sensitive souls on here

I don't really see why you needed to make a post to point out that some guys on here state a preference for women, or state that they are straight and then have veri's from TV/TS girls. That is their preference and their own choice.

It IS your choice to point it out if you so wish, as it is your choice to call TV/TS girls "Men in wigs".

I believe it is my choice, to point out, that some men on here are narrow minded idiots, who get a thrill out of seeing replies on their forum posts, even when it's because they are insulting, and/or pointless. "

Again completely avoiding my point about it being homophobic and hypocritical at the same time. It needed to be raised, so I raised it. I am not trolling or attention seeing as you have basically implied twice in a row now. But think it if you must we are going round in circles already

STOKE ON TRENT

Doofus.

I believe it is my choice, to point out, that some men on here are narrow minded idiots, who get a thrill out of seeing replies on their forum posts, even when it's because they are insulting, and/or pointless.

Again completely avoiding my point about it being homophobic and hypocritical at the same time. It needed to be raised, so I raised it. I am not trolling or attention seeing as you have basically implied twice in a row now. But think it if you must we are going round in circles already "

seeking

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Being a newbie I don't think this thread has done you any favours

"Being a newbie I don't think this thread has done you any favours "

I already covered this point earlier

Suffolk/ Essex

Men moaning about having men message them in itself is not homophobic. If these men in question had written something derogatory about said men then yes that would be homophobic but you haven't mentioned specifics.

Where Hypocrisy is concerned...

Is it not just one of the perks of being a human to change ones mind if wanted? Or perhaps it was a social meet, you don't actually specify.

"Men moaning about having men message them in itself is not homophobic. If these men in question had written something derogatory about said men then yes that would be homophobic but you haven't mentioned specifics.

Is it not just one of the perks of being a human to change ones mind if wanted? Or perhaps it was a social meet, you don't actually specify. "

They rant and rave about being straight and men should stop messaging them, yet go with men who cross dress. To me that is hypocritical

Think I have addressed and responded to all view points now, just repeating. Happy fabbing

STOKE ON TRENT

"Think I have addressed and responded to all view points now, just repeating. Happy fabbing "
yeah a nice cup of tea is in order.

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

Veris are a double edged sword. I'd rather not read them, but of course i feel compelled

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Being a newbie I don't think this thread has done you any favours

I already covered this point earlier"

Oh sorry, I couldn't be arsed to read the whole thread

Suffolk/ Essex

"Men moaning about having men message them in itself is not homophobic. If these men in question had written something derogatory about said men then yes that would be homophobic but you haven't mentioned specifics.

Is it not just one of the perks of being a human to change ones mind if wanted? Or perhaps it was a social meet, you don't actually specify.

They rant and rave about being straight and men should stop messaging them, yet go with men who cross dress. To me that is hypocritical "

To me it doesn't matter one tiny bit. I experience a person as they are to me, so any verifications they have or have left others, or people they have met, what ever gender they are or identify or dress as is irrelevant.

Also... Looking at your profile you're cute and hot too.

This post is kind of pointless isn't it? Other peoples lives and decisions don't need to bother you.

» Add a new message to this topic