FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time sucking cock

First time sucking cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m a bi guy, going to suck a guys cock to completion for the first time very soon.

What was the first time like for you? And what’s it like?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Just relax and enjoy it... The feeling of it growing hard in your mouth is awesome and when the cum shoots out it feels amazing. Make it slow and lasting so he's moaning loud.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have fun and don't cough

By *cottishcockMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm opposite I'm curious to what a guy likes and how it feels.

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

My first time was amazing - the feeling of a guys cock hard and throbbing against my tongue and occasionally twitching too was mind blowing - the whole time i was going down on him i kept thinking "ohmygod this is amazing... i cant believe im doing this..." over and over

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

First time was very naughty, older man in his car, but loved it. As other say, feeling it grow hard, feeling it react to pleasure... and having it explode in your mouth... yummy. Don't spill any

Feeling it grow hard! Wow that’s exciting, I love the thought of a soft cock and making it hard. The idea of feeling the warm spunk fill my mouth is so exciting.

I am not sure I will be able to keep it all in tho

"Have fun and don't cough "

Never even thought about that! Got a feeling when he cums in my mouth I might

Watch your teeth, dont try to rush to deep throat as you'll end up skinning the poor guy.

By *kexpat81Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

I sucked mine with another female. Loved it. So horny

one tip,,,if you,ll pardon the pun,,but remember to stare into their eyes lustfully, flutter those eyelashes n don't spill a drop

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

"one tip,,,if you,ll pardon the pun,,but remember to stare into their eyes lustfully, flutter those eyelashes n don't spill a drop "

This!

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Sucked mine with another female first time and was amazing.. Great naughty activity that goes down well..

By *illy9ABCMan  over a year ago

darwen

Any male and female want to share my cock? Id love to try this

My first time was with a guy in hotel, met him from fab and give him my hotel room number, he came him got on bed, I just pulled his jeans down and went rlfir it, feeling that cock in my mouth was dso horny, loved it going hard and knowing I made a guy cum with my mouth was a turn on

Relax and enjoy

By *uffinfaceMan  over a year ago

hengoed

Just be sure it's what you want to do and when he cums in your mouth the feeling is amazing

My first time was when Mrs asked me to join in when she was blowing the guy. Felt unusual but soon got into it, the growing thickness inside your mouth makes you more horny to gulp it ,also sharing it with wife is even better .

If we meet bimen then I do get chance to suck a nice cock .

You will be fine

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

My first time was at a bi night in Chams. We met a couple in a playroom and R and the woman started playing, so the woman's husband and I watched for a bit then began touching. He sucked me soon after, then I sucked him, both a first for me. His cock felt different to what I'd expected but good, very good.

After a bit he suddenly shot cum into the back of my throat and I gagged, I wasn't expecting it! R said afterwards "now you know what we women have to put up with!"

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"My first time was at a bi night in Chams. We met a couple in a playroom and R and the woman started playing, so the woman's husband and I watched for a bit then began touching. He sucked me soon after, then I sucked him, both a first for me. His cock felt different to what I'd expected but good, very good.

After a bit he suddenly shot cum into the back of my throat and I gagged, I wasn't expecting it! R said afterwards "now you know what we women have to put up with!" "

I don’t know that it’s that bad that you have to ‘put up with it’ - feeling a big load spurting into your mouth isn’t that bad - although perhaps you need to warn a first timer lol depending on the size of the load

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

By *arried Bi KinksterMan  over a year ago

North West

My wife had wanted me to suck cock for some time before I finally agreed to it, I loved how horny it made her but the actual act felt very naughty, Taboo almost.... I enjoyed how hard he felt in my mouth and how he enjoyed my wife watching also, the taste of Precum was really nice and when he finally came we all loved it...

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

My first cock suck was with someone I knew. We had been playing about for a while and I'd been wanting to suck him for a while. When the opportunity arose so to speak took the bull by the horns and got stuck in. Loved having his cock in my mouth and wasn't long before I had my first load to swallow.

Leeds

"My first time was at a bi night in Chams. We met a couple in a playroom and R and the woman started playing, so the woman's husband and I watched for a bit then began touching. He sucked me soon after, then I sucked him, both a first for me. His cock felt different to what I'd expected but good, very good.

After a bit he suddenly shot cum into the back of my throat and I gagged, I wasn't expecting it! R said afterwards "now you know what we women have to put up with!" "

I wanna try that exact thing one day with someone clean, wanna see what females feel as a guy shoot in their mouths. On my fuckitlist...

By *odjamMan  over a year ago

woodford

Very nervous the first time I sucked a cock with a guy I met on Gaydar.

Needn't have worried loved taking him in my mouth feeling him get hard then sucking and licking him while listening to him moaning. Loved feeling of him coming in my mouth.

It was even better when he went down on me and sucked me to completion.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"I’m a bi guy, going to suck a guys cock to completion for the first time very soon.

Cheers "

I was going to suggest practice on something first to control your gag reflex, relax , you control the action so you build your confidence, avoid teeth on head unless the guy likes this.

Use tongue under the head. Be sensual not hurried. Good luck.

My first time was with a couple, the lovely lady wanted to watch as I sucked on her hubbies cock. We all got seriously horny from it. I found him difficult at first as he had a wide girth for my mouth, but once my lips n tongue worked him he was shooting like a volcano.

Mine was awful to be honest! Got a bit pissed as was so nervous and the meet was a bit awkward because of it.

After that though got better each time and now really enjoy doing it and gets me horny doing it.

Always got told man suck Cock Better than any woman ever,So eventually had give go Checkout..&Honestly let down thou had loads better..tried a few times more sum pretty good but none beat best women....Then Convincing Real femnine Tranny Came along blew my head off litterly..Amazin keep going back..

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I really cant remember, but like the guy above, i probably didnt enjoy it..Certainly took a while before i took it all the way down and certainly didnt taste the juice in the early days.

Go at your own pace and enjoy it..

By *aling69Man  over a year ago

London

It's on my bucket list, would love to meet a nice female/male couple where the male is bi, would love him to suck my cock in front of her, I would of course return the favour so she can see her fella being sucked off.

Very horny .

Ramsgate

"I’m a bi guy, going to suck a guys cock to completion for the first time very soon.

Cheers

I was going to suggest practice on something first to control your gag reflex, relax , you control the action so you build your confidence, avoid teeth on head unless the guy likes this.

Use tongue under the head. Be sensual not hurried. Good luck.

My first time was with a couple, the lovely lady wanted to watch as I sucked on her hubbies cock. We all got seriously horny from it. I found him difficult at first as he had a wide girth for my mouth, but once my lips n tongue worked him he was shooting like a volcano."

I wouldn’t worry too much about gagging as it produces more saliva - lots of saliva is important for a smooth blowjob

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

It's a lot easier to swallow if the guy is above you, I.e, you're on your knees or lying down with him straddling you

I've had occasions before when the guy was on his back and I've nearly gaggged when he cums as gravity takes its toll lol

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

First time I sucked a guy - I'd met online. We swapped messages etc. Eventually summoned up the courage to meet. He was giving me an amazing time, if you know what I mean. I asked if I could taste him. He rammed his big cock down my throat!

Sad to say it put me off a bit.

I met a few more guys afterwards and did suck a bit. One guy ended up straddling me and cumming in my face

By *uyforyouMan  over a year ago

irvine

I'm going this week to suck my first cock, can't wait to do it, but also I'm not sure about my reaction to see other cock on front of my face.

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

Cheese check then eyes closed if all clear

Mine was with my girlfriend watching on our first meet from here. Definitely enjoying exploring my bi side and she still loves watching

I was very nervous, but loved the power of a throbbing cock in my mouth

Ramsgate

"I'm going this week to suck my first cock, can't wait to do it, but also I'm not sure about my reaction to see other cock on front of my face. "

Well I guess you could always close your eyes

Ramsgate

"First time I sucked a guy - I'd met online. We swapped messages etc. Eventually summoned up the courage to meet. He was giving me an amazing time, if you know what I mean. I asked if I could taste him. He rammed his big cock down my throat!

Sad to say it put me off a bit.

I met a few more guys afterwards and did suck a bit. One guy ended up straddling me and cumming in my face"

Unless you’d specifically asked for it to be rammed down your throat then that’s a bit much for a first time. Unless you’re sub then I’d take more control.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

1st time I tried the guy had lots of pre cum I didn't like it

By *heekywMan  over a year ago

manchester

Enjoy it. I know i did and still do.

Ramsgate

"1st time I tried the guy had lots of pre cum I didn't like it "

Hope it didn’t put u off

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"1st time I tried the guy had lots of pre cum I didn't like it

Hope it didn’t put u off "

It did for years

Ramsgate

"1st time I tried the guy had lots of pre cum I didn't like it

Hope it didn’t put u off

It did for years"

Well I hope you are back in it now so to soeak lol

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

My first was at a stables in a caravan.

Must of spent about 2 minutes just looking at it then licked it all over before my lips slipped over the end of it loved the feel of it .it felt so hard ,loved it never looked back .can deepthroat biggest iv had down my throat is 9" all the way down

Leeds

I am wanting to feel it shoot in my mouth. But I’m picky on the cock I slowly wanna milk to eventually feeling him pump his cum in my mouth.

Love to have a female there and her watch me take that load too....

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

My first was with a very sexy, fem tranny girl in London. We had some foreplay where she stripped me, ran her hands over my body then she sat over my chest as I lay on my back. I could see her hard cock bulging in her panties so I began rubbing it. It was my first ever time touching another cock! I couldn’t believe how warm and hard it felt! She took it out and it was inches from my face. I wanted to do this so much yet I could feel the nerves inside of me. I moved my head closer and kissed her bell-end! That was it,,,, cock had touched my lips and I couldn’t go back. I opened my mouth and took it in. I began sucking her, my mouth stretched and I loved it!!

My first was on Fabguys, went round to his flat nearly turned around because I was so nervous but knocked on the door and was met by a really nice guy who made me feel at ease. He took me into the bedroom stripped me and himself down to his pants laid me on the bed and starting rubbing my cock which got hard instantly. After a bit he went down on me which was amazing and then I thought I'd return the favour. Was nervous as hell but loved it in the end. Got to be honest though my technique still needs practice.

Leeds

"My first was on Fabguys, went round to his flat nearly turned around because I was so nervous but knocked on the door and was met by a really nice guy who made me feel at ease. He took me into the bedroom stripped me and himself down to his pants laid me on the bed and starting rubbing my cock which got hard instantly. After a bit he went down on me which was amazing and then I thought I'd return the favour. Was nervous as hell but loved it in the end. Got to be honest though my technique still needs practice."

I can eat pussy very well but my sucking needs help as well...

"My first was on Fabguys, went round to his flat nearly turned around because I was so nervous but knocked on the door and was met by a really nice guy who made me feel at ease. He took me into the bedroom stripped me and himself down to his pants laid me on the bed and starting rubbing my cock which got hard instantly. After a bit he went down on me which was amazing and then I thought I'd return the favour. Was nervous as hell but loved it in the end. Got to be honest though my technique still needs practice.

I can eat pussy very well but my sucking needs help as well..."

Same here, I enjoy both but have had more practice at one

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Not many women are good at sucking cock probably had about 3 that's been great maybe men are better has thay have one

Leeds

"Not many women are good at sucking cock probably had about 3 that's been great maybe men are better has thay have one "

I have never had bad head..... Any kind of blowjob is excellent. Some a tad better....??

Make sure you have glass or bottle of water nearby, it is surprising how many try to suck you with a dry mouth, it is not pleasant

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Try not to ch*ke when he cums. If your not sure about swallowing let him cum elsewhere. It can take you by surprise if there’s rather a lot.

Not all guys like the same thing when your giving oral and cut guys are easier in my opinion. Remember to gently pull the foreskin back and you can use your hand too. Also give the balls a rub and a squeeze. Remember what you like and where you like to be touched.

First time was sleazy in a University building toilets after dark with a meet I arranged on a site which no longer do personal classifieds (begins with a C and ends in List!). Not a dignified meet at all. Wasn’t enjoyable either as you can imagine!

By *udith55TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

It was over 40 years ago, late at night, on a building site opposite the main entrance to Limehouse police Station. I had met Peter in a pub and had gone onto the site for a piss. He put his cock in my hand and squeezed the base of my cock giving me an instant erection and then we kissed. He came in my hand and I just knew I had to taste his cum. Then I licked his cock clean.

I still love sucking cock but these days tend to do it indoors.

Leeds

"Try not to ch*ke when he cums. If your not sure about swallowing let him cum elsewhere. It can take you by surprise if there’s rather a lot.

Not all guys like the same thing when your giving oral and cut guys are easier in my opinion. Remember to gently pull the foreskin back and you can use your hand too. Also give the balls a rub and a squeeze. Remember what you like and where you like to be touched. "

I do want to feel what you girls feel when a guy shoots. That’s kind of the reason for wanting someone else’s cum in my mouth. Not sure I will swallow or gag. But I want to feel what you feel.. lol. I also want nice tasting cum..., lol

Remember to swallow

Leeds

"Remember to swallow "

All that depends on the donor and situation. Love to share with his Mrs....

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

My first time was with the misses. She wanted to watch me suck a cock. , so arranged a meet with a bi couple we knew. I fucking lived it, and seeing how much it turned the misses on makes me suck even move. Not had a cock come in my mouth yet, but looking forward to it happening

If your wife is going to suck another guys cock and then you are willing to kiss her soon after, then this action (in princple) is equivelent to you sucking cock... Simple.

Relax and enjoy, I’m sure he will say if your doing it wrong

I’ll let you know when I have my first time

Leeds

We just need a bi party....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago