FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No show tag

No show tag

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. I have been thinking about would it be a good idea to have a no show tag that shows on their profile if they don't turn up to an arranged meet with no explanation.

I think this will help with spotting timewasters.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How what it work? You tell mods someone didn’t show?? Are they meant to take your word for it?

I think that it could be open to abuse

If they messaged you on fab before letting you know then it won't apply. It's just an idea and it's nice to see what people think and find floors in it.

I’m gonna put a no show tag up on your profile!!!

See how easy that is to abuse!

No is the answer

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

So O.P you get turned down by somebody on here so feeling incensed you get them 'flagged' as on shows. Too open to abuse as many have, and will say...

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

No shows duh!

It's not going to be easy but if there's messages proving that it was arranged and not cancled then that would be acceptable.

"It's not going to be easy but if there's messages proving that it was arranged and not cancled then that would be acceptable. "

There's no way of proving that it wasnt cancelled via other comms.

P

Excellent idea!...would stop the fakes spoiling it for us genuine ones - but would need some form of verification by the site that it is a kosher no show or will be open to abuse by vindictive exes or those just wanting to cause trouble!

Some users on this site really need to lighten up. So what, someone didn’t show up. It’s not the end of the world.

For those that regularly use the phrase “time wasters” (something that really rubs me up the wrong way)- if your time is so valuable then maybe you should spend that time making sure you build a good rapport with someone and become a better judge of character.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a no-show, but that’s because I’m quite fussy to begin with. If someone didn’t show then I don’t think I’d be too annoyed, because what’s the worst that’s happened? I’ve lost a few hrs? No big deal

Just my thoughts *shrug*

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"If they messaged you on fab before letting you know then it won't apply. It's just an idea and it's nice to see what people think and find floors in it."

The poor admins lol. Imagine the amount of work involved.

"Hi everyone. I have been thinking about would it be a good idea to have a no show tag that shows on their profile if they don't turn up to an arranged meet with no explanation.

I think this will help with spotting timewasters. "

Great idea I will tag your profile for not turning up and ask my friends to do it too. You wouldn't have a problem with that would you?

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Hi everyone. I have been thinking about would it be a good idea to have a no show tag that shows on their profile if they don't turn up to an arranged meet with no explanation.

I think this will help with spotting timewasters. "

Why don't we have a he got a small dick tag or she didn't put out tag or they were fugly tag while we are at it.

I know people time waste but here a suggestion don't talk to them again or better yet try not to put to much pressure on people to turn up.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Bad idea, impossible to police.

"Bad idea, impossible to police."

Not impossible, just more than one feature required

I love Fab

Its just glorious

A lot of good thoughts on the idea and I think that some of you might need to lighten up it's just an idea to help genuine people whose time for playing is rare so when the only night in weeks has been wasted waiting in for a no show can be very frustrating.

Develop a better system of selection I'd say

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

"Some users on this site really need to lighten up. So what, someone didn’t show up. It’s not the end of the world.

For those that regularly use the phrase “time wasters” (something that really rubs me up the wrong way)- if your time is so valuable then maybe you should spend that time making sure you build a good rapport with someone and become a better judge of character.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a no-show, but that’s because I’m quite fussy to begin with. If someone didn’t show then I don’t think I’d be too annoyed, because what’s the worst that’s happened? I’ve lost a few hrs? No big deal

Just my thoughts *shrug*"

This! We’ve never experienced a ‘timewaster’ or a no show but if we did? No big deal, it’s the risk you take meeting strangers on the internet I suppose. Maybe apply a bit of common sense when it comes to who you’re talking to and you should be able to avoid these fakes and time wasters.

Ironically I find it’s *mostly* men that get caught out by such people and maybe because they aren’t quite thinking sensibly enough to spot a fake user as they’re too fuelled by their penis?

Sassy

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Bad idea, impossible to police.

Not impossible, just more than one feature required"

I honestly cannot see how it would work regardless of features, tell a lie, the only way would be if the no show confirmed they didn't show up and why. Can't see any other way around it and even that would be abused as many simply wouldn't entertain confirming and harming their profile.

Any suggestions?

Only if we can have a whiny male tag that moan about no shows and then we know who to block!!

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Never heard anything more absurd.....has someone stood you up OP because this sounds slightly vindictive to me.....what's next tag for "crap in bed" .... definitely a no from me...

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Never heard anything more absurd.....has someone stood you up OP because this sounds slightly vindictive to me.....what's next tag for "crap in bed" .... definitely a no from me..."

Don't pm me OP I'm a definite no show ...have a nice day though....

"Bad idea, impossible to police.

Not impossible, just more than one feature required

I honestly cannot see how it would work regardless of features, tell a lie, the only way would be if the no show confirmed they didn't show up and why. Can't see any other way around it and even that would be abused as many simply wouldn't entertain confirming and harming their profile.

Any suggestions? "

You’d have to have an “agree to meet” which both would have to agree to and only then would a “no show” appear. Could even link it to a certain time and date.

I’m not saying it still wouldn’t be open to some form of abuse should the no shower choose to get in there first, or that it’s a good idea. But it’s a lot better than just having a simple “didn’t show” function.

Sorry but I have been doing this for a long time and it's something I know a lot of people don't like about this site

» Add a new message to this topic