FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Addiction?

Addiction?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else sometimes, or often, struggle with doubts and concerns that they might have a sex addiction and that their sexploits are compulsive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Not until i put myself into a few dangerous situations no. I did seek help from SAA and am on anti-anxiety & OCD meds that help a lot.

"Not until i put myself into a few dangerous situations no. I did seek help from SAA and am on anti-anxiety & OCD meds that help a lot."

Ok...i got into a dangerous situation the other night when a guy got quite nasty and threatening when i told him i didn't want to carry on but he was the first ever to do that in my own home.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancs Mancs

I have an addictive persona and out there with it ... so?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone else sometimes, or often, struggle with doubts and concerns that they might have a sex addiction and that their sexploits are compulsive?"

I went to my first meeting a couple weeks back.

SouthWest Lancashire

"Not until i put myself into a few dangerous situations no. I did seek help from SAA and am on anti-anxiety & OCD meds that help a lot.

Ok...i got into a dangerous situation the other night when a guy got quite nasty and threatening when i told him i didn't want to carry on but he was the first ever to do that in my own home. "

Exactly what happened to me. He didn't threaten though me he just ignored me saying no. It's sexual assualt.

I wouldn't say it was that incident itself that made me realise but when i tried to be more cautious and meet people for sex in a safe way i found it really hard and realised i didn't just enjoy sex but needed it to cope.

So i think having risky sex is one factor for being an addict but also why you're having sexis another. SAA does haveon their site a criteria for checking if you are likely to be an addict.

SouthWest Lancashire

Sorry to hear you got assualted also.

"Does anyone else sometimes, or often, struggle with doubts and concerns that they might have a sex addiction and that their sexploits are compulsive?

I went to my first meeting a couple weeks back. "

How was it?

"Sorry to hear you got assualted also. "

Yes sorry to hear about your trauma too. I will check out the SAA website and see if i fit the addiction criteria. Thanks.

SouthWest Lancashire

Thanks it was shit but i'm over it and blocked it out, always need a social first though now no matter what.

Hope you get on alright if you are, i heard about SAA from on here and went to their online meetings and they helped a lot.

"Thanks it was shit but i'm over it and blocked it out, always need a social first though now no matter what.

Hope you get on alright if you are, i heard about SAA from on here and went to their online meetings and they helped a lot."

Thanks again x

SouthWest Lancashire

goodnight.

» Add a new message to this topic