Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something about a woman in a football top thats so sexy

So who out there has pics of them in football tops ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Something about a woman in a football top thats so sexy

So who out there has pics of them in football tops ? X"

Oh yes its very sexy and even better if they are wearing your favorite team that tells me that this women is proper sound out and lots of fun

"Something about a woman in a football top thats so sexy

So who out there has pics of them in football tops ? X

Oh yes its very sexy and even better if they are wearing your favorite team that tells me that this women is proper sound out and lots of fun "

Obviously own team is better but just generally a woman in a football top is sp sexy

By *ountyladMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Some years ago, I pulled, what a lovely old word that is, a lady that I worked with. We went out for a drink and on the second time we went out she told me that she had made he mind up and that we were going back to hers. Once there she went of to her room and came back in just a Chelsea football shirt, she was a season ticket holder and a fanatic supporter, sexy, very but I'm an Arsenal supporter, but here's the classic she said to me''You better make the most of this because it's the only way that Arsenal are ever going to get to fuck Chelsea.''

"Some years ago, I pulled, what a lovely old word that is, a lady that I worked with. We went out for a drink and on the second time we went out she told me that she had made he mind up and that we were going back to hers. Once there she went of to her room and came back in just a Chelsea football shirt, she was a season ticket holder and a fanatic supporter, sexy, very but I'm an Arsenal supporter, but here's the classic she said to me''You better make the most of this because it's the only way that Arsenal are ever going to get to fuck Chelsea.''"

hahaha you know what i think i would love that to happen great sense of humor and hey who cares what team it is in that situation lol

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Some years ago, I pulled, what a lovely old word that is, a lady that I worked with. We went out for a drink and on the second time we went out she told me that she had made he mind up and that we were going back to hers. Once there she went of to her room and came back in just a Chelsea football shirt, she was a season ticket holder and a fanatic supporter, sexy, very but I'm an Arsenal supporter, but here's the classic she said to me''You better make the most of this because it's the only way that Arsenal are ever going to get to fuck Chelsea.''"

Ohhhh that’s a burn, hope you gave it to herbproperly

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Love walking into the kitchen to find wife wearing my football shirt cooking breakfast mmm just love it so sexy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Love walking into the kitchen to find wife wearing my football shirt cooking breakfast mmm just love it so sexy"

What in a Sunderland shirt ?

» Add a new message to this topic