FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unintentional cum eating

Unintentional cum eating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empsey and hotpiece OP   Man  over a year ago

North west

This happened to us a while back , in a club, I came inside Kim, she started with her filthy talk and I couldn’t hold on any longer.

A while later we ended up on a large bed with others, and inevitably, about 5 or 6 different people went down on her, at least 2 being male . It never occurred to us at the time, but obviously they were tasting some of me, and didn’t know about it. I felt a little guilty when I dawned on me, because I would have informed them before hand and let them decide if they wanted to continue or not.

So, is this just accepted as a possibility or should a person be warned?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never been to a club, but I imagine it's always a possibility. If it was something the guys in question were concerned about, they wouldn't be going down on people in a club.

I can't say it would bother me really...

By *isser36Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

This has happened to me,years ago I had a fuck buddy that would booty call me whenever she felt the need and if I was free I'd invite her round well one Friday evening I was in bed, late on I got the call from her wanting some cock so invited her round sure enough she turned up let herself in and joined me in bed and we got to it, I went down on her as I always did and thought wow she's wet but was enjoying myself so didn't give it another thought, anyway we had our hot sticky fun and off she went home. I only found out later that another lad had filled her at a party she'd been at early that night and she'd come to me leaking his cum! If I had known at the time would I have eaten her out? Probably not, but thinking about it now is hot as fuck and it definitely wouldn't bother me these days, in fact it's a turn on.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Would not bother me

By *uppeteerMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"This happened to us a while back , in a club, I came inside Kim, she started with her filthy talk and I couldn’t hold on any longer.

A while later we ended up on a large bed with others, and inevitably, about 5 or 6 different people went down on her, at least 2 being male . It never occurred to us at the time, but obviously they were tasting some of me, and didn’t know about it. I felt a little guilty when I dawned on me, because I would have informed them before hand and let them decide if they wanted to continue or not.

So, is this just accepted as a possibility or should a person be warned?"

Thats why you should go to clubbs with “CAUTION: CREAMPIE” stickers handy....

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

In three years of being involved in this life that's never occurred to me as a possibility that could happen OP (ridiculous though that might sound) and it raises a number of interesting points not only about sexual health but things like people being inadvertently exposed to something they'd normally choose not to be exposed to.

My immediate instinct is that it's something that, now it's occurred to me, if ever I were in your position I'd like to think I'd tell people about if ever I were in that position - on the flip side as someone who might be exposed to it, I'd like to be able make the choice for myself so would want to be told, but would also accept it were a risk just the same as I'd accept any other calculated risk associated with playing sexually with relative strangers.

Why all the fuss... If a woman enjoys the multi partner sex, then there has to be some 'cross over' encounters and especially if the activities are 'bareback'...

If it isn't to your liking then try asking the woman to 'clean' herself and hope that she doesn't tell you to piss off... To sum up...."if you cannot stand the heat then get out of the kitchen"..

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Why all the fuss... If a woman enjoys the multi partner sex, then there has to be some 'cross over' encounters and especially if the activities are 'bareback'...

If it isn't to your liking then try asking the woman to 'clean' herself and hope that she doesn't tell you to piss off... To sum up...."if you cannot stand the heat then get out of the kitchen".."

Why all the fuss? For starters I'm not sure anyone is making one, and even if they were you have the possible risk to sexual health, or the fact that someone might encounter something they were not comfortable with - yes it happens, yes there may be "cross over" encounters - but I think the OP raises a very valid point, about something not many will have considered, I know it had never occurred to me before.

Nothing to do with "if you can't stand the heat" and everything to do with consideration and a situation some might not be comfortable with and how to avoid that.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Honestly I'd be horrified to get a tongue full of random cum.

If it happened once in error I understand, but to knowingly let someone go down without warning is just not cricket.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

That's why I dont even kiss in clubs. I don't know where those lips had been earlier...

By *londeandbrownCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"Why all the fuss... If a woman enjoys the multi partner sex, then there has to be some 'cross over' encounters and especially if the activities are 'bareback'...

If it isn't to your liking then try asking the woman to 'clean' herself and hope that she doesn't tell you to piss off... To sum up...."if you cannot stand the heat then get out of the kitchen"..

Why all the fuss? For starters I'm not sure anyone is making one, and even if they were you have the possible risk to sexual health, or the fact that someone might encounter something they were not comfortable with - yes it happens, yes there may be "cross over" encounters - but I think the OP raises a very valid point, about something not many will have considered, I know it had never occurred to me before.

Nothing to do with "if you can't stand the heat" and everything to do with consideration and a situation some might not be comfortable with and how to avoid that."

From what we've seen at clubs most blokes couldn't care less once they get cuntstruck in the moment.

By *oliteguyMan  over a year ago

Melksham

I’ve always seen people use condoms in clubs so probably less chance. However if I sucking boobs out dogging I do wonder if someone had previously cum on them.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I'd be very surprised if they didn't know.

"This happened to us a while back , in a club, I came inside Kim, she started with her filthy talk and I couldn’t hold on any longer.

So, is this just accepted as a possibility or should a person be warned?"

I’d say it’s a risk you take.

Personally I find it kinda hot.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

It would not bother me as i love clean up more the better

» Add a new message to this topic