FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Loving AND sharing my wife

Loving AND sharing my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love my wife more than I can describe. We have a fantastic sex life, ranging from tender lovemaking to sessions where she wants to be fucked hard, arse spanked and treated like she's a wanton slut.

But there is nothing like the thrill, the erotic excitement I get from watching her flirt and flaunt with another man. A stranger when we're out, coming on to her as she dances and getting a smile of encouragement as he fondles her arse or leans in for a kiss.

Or on holiday, flaunting herself in a skimpy bikini and loving the attention. Her nipples stiffening with horny delight as she prances about and revelling in the freedom.

For us its all about exploring within a rock-solid marriage. My stomach in knots and my cock stiff as I realise that guy who's chatting her up could be taking her over our dining room table in an hour's time.

Don't mistake this for cuckolding. It's not that. The best way I can describe it is being a proud husband, ecstatic that the woman I love can turn heads. Just feeling bloody happy and horny to share her.

Can anyone else understand where I'm coming from. Love to hear from others who feel the same or find my wife as sexy as I do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love my wife more than I can describe. We have a fantastic sex life, ranging from tender lovemaking to sessions where she wants to be fucked hard, arse spanked and treated like she's a wanton slut.

But there is nothing like the thrill, the erotic excitement I get from watching her flirt and flaunt with another man. A stranger when we're out, coming on to her as she dances and getting a smile of encouragement as he fondles her arse or leans in for a kiss.

Or on holiday, flaunting herself in a skimpy bikini and loving the attention. Her nipples stiffening with horny delight as she prances about and revelling in the freedom.

For us its all about exploring within a rock-solid marriage. My stomach in knots and my cock stiff as I realise that guy who's chatting her up could be taking her over our dining room table in an hour's time.

Don't mistake this for cuckolding. It's not that. The best way I can describe it is being a proud husband, ecstatic that the woman I love can turn heads. Just feeling bloody happy and horny to share her.

Can anyone else understand where I'm coming from. Love to hear from others who feel the same or find my wife as sexy as I do.

"

I know exactly what you're talking about and it's not the cuckold scenario what we're after either, I like to call it the voyeuristic scenario. I like to see her flirting with other men (or women) and having sex with them, but she never plays alone, I'm always present as we both feel safer that way.

"I love my wife more than I can describe. We have a fantastic sex life, ranging from tender lovemaking to sessions where she wants to be fucked hard, arse spanked and treated like she's a wanton slut.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it's not the cuckold scenario what we're after either, I like to call it the voyeuristic scenario. I like to see her flirting with other men (or women) and having sex with them, but she never plays alone, I'm always present as we both feel safer that way. "

YES! That's exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you!

By *bwmusicgeeksCouple  over a year ago

BW

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 09:00:51]

By *bwmusicgeeksCouple  over a year ago

BW

Is this maybe a bit closer to how you feel? It's called Stag and Vixen... The article vanilla's it a bit but you get the jyst.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/06/04/stag-vixen-sex-super-popular-different-cuckolding-7603612/amp/

I wouldn't quite say we're a stag and vixen couple as I also love to share H with others, we just love a good same room swap... But the same feelings of happiness and pride(? ) are there for us seeing the other half pleasure others and being pleasured in return

E x

By *icegentglosMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

One of the more popular fantasies here for husbands I’ve found. Simply watching her in a variety of senarios and getting huge satisfaction from it.

Unfortunately many husbands on here want to talk about it and share her pictures and nothing more; as often the wife doesn’t know about it and if she does hasn’t felt the same way.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I completely understand what you describe. I get so much pleasure out of seeing the hubby get so aroused as he watches his gorgeous wife play..

Absolutly agree... we are in a D/s relationship and far from being a cuck she is my gift to whoever WE choose

"

I see it exactly the same. It’s delightful to see MissJ enjoying herself. It’s very horny knowing that it is happening. X

By *inn2000Woman  over a year ago

belfast

I just love how you describe your relationship. I have had the privilege of meeting 2 couples who are in such strong relationships and feel the same as you. Swinging at its best x

This is exactly how I feel and hope to make it a reality soon enough , glad there are others out there who feel so strongly about there wives like I

"

Completely agree

M

Hubby says exactly the same. Knowing another man is so hard for me and could be lucky enough to fuck me is such a turn on for him.

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

You’re a lucky guy she looks very nice! Nothing wrong with enjoying the power that she holds over other men at all!

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Is this maybe a bit closer to how you feel? It's called Stag and Vixen... The article vanilla's it a bit but you get the jyst.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/06/04/stag-vixen-sex-super-popular-different-cuckolding-7603612/amp/

I wouldn't quite say we're a stag and vixen couple as I also love to share H with others, we just love a good same room swap... But the same feelings of happiness and pride(? ) are there for us seeing the other half pleasure others and being pleasured in return

E x"

This

"

this is exactly how I feel as well, love the thought that other guys are fancying my wife and as im a big fan of her boobs it actually excites me more seeing another guy playing with them and getting her topless than seeing her being screwed

Totally agree this is exactly how we feel , I love watching D do to another woman what I enjoy him doing to me and he loves seeing me enjoy mysel_ and be pleasured by another man or woman!

By *ert n BerylCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"

This is exactly how my hubby describes it. I don’t play without him, it’s joint enjoyment and fun for us as a couple. If I played alone it would feel like I’d cheated on him. We normally only play at club and we both enjoy watching and sharing the other. I have always had hubby finish me off though. We also have the most incredibly intense loving making whenever we get home from playing. I love our lifestyle and it works for us, and it’s shows just how strong we are and how strong and deep our trust is xx

Thank you to everyone who has responded with similar feelings. Its heartening, reassuring and horny to realise so many feel the same way about seeing their wives being raunchy, feeling sexy and free to indulge in wild fun.

Know exactly where you are coming from. Likewise I love my wife so much. But just adore seeing her flirt, play or kiss another guy.

There is nor not a feeling like it. Just fabulous I Love it even more if Im not allowed to be part of it but watch from a discreet distance. Wow !!!! So erotically beautiful. Words cant describe how hot it is...

By *eekandHippyChickCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

This is very similar to how we feel, I adore my lady. I so enjoy watching and enabling her to explore her playful side. The sheer thrill of that moment when you know anouther person desires her. It's the entire experience not just the sex we enjoy so much.

We have only just started on this journey yet we feel so empowered by it. Yet to find a lady to join us but always hopefull lol.

Your wife is one very sexy woman, be very proud of her as most males would love to flirt with her

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

We are exactly the same. Long may we all enjoy it.

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

This exactly

So happy and encouraged that other's understand where we're coming from and feel the same mixture of love and horny excitement at their darling wife being wild with other lovers.

Roll on the weekend!

omagh

"So happy and encouraged that other's understand where we're coming from and feel the same mixture of love and horny excitement at their darling wife being wild with other lovers.

Roll on the weekend! "

Lucky guy who gets to share!

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Think you’re preaching to the converted here!

Other way round I appreciate but totally get where you’re coming from

TB

Oh there is nothing more pleasuring sight for me than to see my lovely wife being oogled and flirted and played by fit men and women alike... it’s a sense of pride that “what you want to acquire is already mine”.. and it’s also like “ whatever makes you makes me happy too “

"

THIS is exactly how my husband feels and you've put it in better words than him haha!! It's how we work, we love each other so much and he's so proud that I'm his, says how amazing and beautiful I am and how much he wants to share me

"Oh there is nothing more pleasuring sight for me than to see my lovely wife being oogled and flirted and played by fit men and women alike... it’s a sense of pride that “what you want to acquire is already mine”.. and it’s also like “ whatever makes you makes me happy too “"

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"

Totally agree with you.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"

I get you, that resonates. And remember don't let others label you, it's not their place to. People always want to say your tgis or oh your that. What you have together is your thing and is defined by you.

This is exactly how we feel .

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Hit the nail squarely on the head for us, op. And thank you to the couple for the stag and vixen 'thingy', exactly what we are so appreciated, can never know enough.

we love the build up, the sexual tension, and all the eroticness that goes with it. so so exciting to see and then share the detail after, the reclaim sex is just incredible

This sums up our relationship too! - Mr cant get enough of it!

Completely agree that you MUST have a rock solid relationship for this to work for both parties

"

100% agree. (Male half here). Agree with the scenario, agree with watching men trying to pull her when out. Also agree that your wife is sexy as hell!!

Well played sir. And anyone who is given a chance with her is as lucky as you!!

I would say that my partner feels much the same as you do. Definitely not a cuckold situation here - he's my alpha, but he likes me being indulged or having fun with a new plaything.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

UK

I call it contemporary cuckolding - but it’s all just words. How it works for you personally is entirely up to you.

I think many people confuse actual hot wife / real life cuckolding with what they see in Porn.

My husband is very much an alpha male character, he’s my soul mate and I couldn’t be happier in our marriage.

Contemporary cuckolding isn’t about finding what you are missing. It’s about adding to something that’s already awesome!

By *heGriswoldsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I call it contemporary cuckolding - but it’s all just words. How it works for you personally is entirely up to you.

I think many people confuse actual hot wife / real life cuckolding with what they see in Porn.

My husband is very much an alpha male character, he’s my soul mate and I couldn’t be happier in our marriage.

Contemporary cuckolding isn’t about finding what you are missing. It’s about adding to something that’s already awesome! "

Totally agree with this, I hubby loves Mrs G and we are also best/soul mates and we love it when she is being played with and when I trust a guy to send her off to and get phone calls, facetime and pics sent to me it drives me wild and rock solid, and when she comes home knowing she has been doing all sorts and feeiling her freshly fucked pussy is just mind blowing to also have her telling me what happened, its also a turn on sat at home wondering what they are doing at that minute

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Could not agree more. I know Helen feels on top of the world when she's flirting and getting attention. Massive turn on!

omagh

"I call it contemporary cuckolding - but it’s all just words. How it works for you personally is entirely up to you.

Contemporary cuckolding isn’t about finding what you are missing. It’s about adding to something that’s already awesome!

Totally agree with this, I hubby loves Mrs G and we are also best/soul mates and we love it when she is being played with and when I trust a guy to send her off to and get phone calls, facetime and pics sent to me it drives me wild and rock solid, and when she comes home knowing she has been doing all sorts and feeiling her freshly fucked pussy is just mind blowing to also have her telling me what happened, its also a turn on sat at home wondering what they are doing at that minute "

Here here.

I get massively turned on by indulging Mrs J. It's like giving her a special gift just 'cos I love her..

Exactly. We're delighted others share our excitement at this.

I love it when we're out for the night and I can tell Mrs Naughty "Go and enjoy yourself darling", knowing I'm going to feel so horny and proud watching her flirt and flaunt her assets.

Catthorpe

Contemporary cuckolding isn’t about finding what you are missing. It’s about adding to something that’s already awesome! "

Stag and Vixen is very different to cuckolding however contemporary that cuckolding is. The power differentiation, decision making in the SV dynamic is more associated to the male.

I loved this when me and my wife were playing..I loved my wife going out and flirting etc.. And would love to think about her meeting a guy/s and having naughty fun when out... I loved the anticipation of getting a text message... Ioved to be the encouraging husband.. Loved her to be her horny self... I love her and loved sharing her...

UK

Stag and Vixen is very different to cuckolding however contemporary that cuckolding is. The power differentiation, decision making in the SV dynamic is more associated to the male."

It’s all arbitrary - essentially it’s just various labels people put on themselves or others. Different people have different perspectives on what the different definitions actually mean

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Yes yes yes, this is us! Closer than ever since we started swinging. So exciting x

Catthorpe

Stag and Vixen is very different to cuckolding however contemporary that cuckolding is. The power differentiation, decision making in the SV dynamic is more associated to the male.

It’s all arbitrary - essentially it’s just various labels people put on themselves or others. Different people have different perspectives on what the different definitions actually mean"

Will have to agree to disagree, in no way shape or form am I a cuck regardless of anyone else's say so. This is how it's defined for me and many others similar who I've spoken with on various platforms, pretty clear to me. Approaching an SV couple and expecting the guy to be a cuck could put you in a bit of an awkward situation.

https://www.keysandanklets.com/episodes/5

UK

It’s all arbitrary - essentially it’s just various labels people put on themselves or others. Different people have different perspectives on what the different definitions actually mean

Will have to agree to disagree, in no way shape or form am I a cuck regardless of anyone else's say so. This is how it's defined for me and many others similar who I've spoken with on various platforms, pretty clear to me. Approaching an SV couple and expecting the guy to be a cuck could put you in a bit of an awkward situation.

"

I’m not telling you what you are. I never said you were a cuck. But equally don’t try and tell me what I am.

It works both ways - if I want to call what I do with my husband (someone who is an equal part in this and very much has a big input in what I do) contemporary cuckolding then I will!

https://lsmentor.com/contemporary-cuckoldry/

Catthorpe

I’m not telling you what you are. I never said you were a cuck. But equally don’t try and tell me what I am.

It works both ways - if I want to call what I do with my husband (someone who is an equal part in this and very much has a big input in what I do) contemporary cuckolding then I will!

https://lsmentor.com/contemporary-cuckoldry/"

You never said I was and I'm also not telling you what you are, I'm simply highlighting the differences between contemporary cuckold and stag and vixen. I've read your attached piece, it's good but only addresses cuckolding exclusively in a contemporary way and the different type of cuckolding which exists it doesn't address SV at all. Have a look at our addy, it addresses both, their similarities and importantly there differences. Just informative information sharing, not intended to rile or upset.

UK

https://lsmentor.com/contemporary-cuckoldry/

You never said I was and I'm also not telling you what you are, I'm simply highlighting the differences between contemporary cuckold and stag and vixen. I've read your attached piece, it's good but only addresses cuckolding exclusively in a contemporary way and the different type of cuckolding which exists it doesn't address SV at all. Have a look at our addy, it addresses both, their similarities and importantly there differences. Just informative information sharing, not intended to rile or upset.

"

Clearly one of those cases were the written word can be taken the wrong way because I did take it as argumentative. I’ve added the podcast to my “listen to” list. I’m sure I’ll finf it interesting!

I’ve come across S&V many times (we even called ourselves a Stag & Vixen initially!) - it’s a good way of describing a particular dynamic but I know as a couple we prefer the contemporary cuckolding / contemporary cuckoldtress tag.

By *estiswestMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Totally agree, loved watching my ex flirting. It’s the most electric feeling.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds more like Stag/Vixen, we somewhere between that and cuckolding;-)

By *urekamanfor2Man  over a year ago

Shoreham

My personal opinion having been on the swinging scene for 25 years with 2 different wives is :

If you want other partners you simply no longer deeply love each other , respect each other or value what you have!

The marriage has lost something fundamental and vital.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"My personal opinion having been on the swinging scene for 25 years with 2 different wives is :

If you want other partners you simply no longer deeply love each other , respect each other or value what you have!

"

Hmmm, you should put that on your profile.

"My personal opinion having been on the swinging scene for 25 years with 2 different wives is :

"

you started swinging when you were married at 2 years old? man, that's an achievement...

Shoreham

If you do the maths - 24

Shoreham

PS I am 49

UK

"

Why are you on a swinging website with that kind of attitude?

I’ve never been with a older women but it’s definitely a fantasy I’d love to fulfill although being 21 turns some women off!

What are you even doing on here?

Shoreham

I am happy to play with couples don't get me wrong and have done for many years and net many decent lovely people. However from what I observe there is something generally lacking in their relationship.

Hey no one's perfect but let's not pretend otherwise?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"I am happy to play with couples don't get me wrong and have done for many years and net many decent lovely people. However from what I observe there is something generally lacking in their relationship.

Hey no one's perfect but let's not pretend otherwise?"

Are you basing that on your own relationship issues?

Dublin and London

"I am happy to play with couples don't get me wrong and have done for many years and net many decent lovely people. However from what I observe there is something generally lacking in their relationship.

From my experience I have found the exact opposite. In fact, their relationships have been rock solid and swinging is just them having kinky fun.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Most of the couples we've met, and certainly with ourselves, it's completely the opposite. We have an amazing relationship and the fact we like to play with others is an extension of that to.make it even better. We are open and have no secrets from each other. If we fancy someone and would like to sleep with them we can openly discuss it. We have enough live and respect for each other that if either isn't comfortable then we don't, and we look for someone else. In one way we loom at it as an extension of using sex toys for more stimulation, although it's so much better when you meet someone where you all have the same outlook, mutual respect and are looking for the same thing in just pure sexual fun. This is why we are very choosy about who we play with, we go though photos, chat, socials, then discuss between us before we even decide if we'd like to meet again to actually play.

By *exynurse111Couple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"

Well articulated and definitely know the feeling but the other way around.. I love seeing hubby with another woman and your description is on the money

Looking to expand our horizons again and see where a meet can take us!

By *illyboy6969Man  over a year ago

newquay

I love seeing my partner getting fucked and then I go out and fuck a woman when she is at work, just looking for one today but not a lot around

Only ever came across one couple who were clearly trying to fix a broken relationship we picked up on the negativity had a couple polite drinks and left we are definitely not a cuck couple but love seeing my wife enjoy herself with men or women

We are not a cuck couple. But I like seeing my wife having fun

UK

Let’s all sing the Troll song!

We are the same. I love my wife more than anything. I’m more than comfortable letting her play on her own same as she is happy for me to play on my own.

We love the feeling of each other enjoying their selves. Since starting this lifestyle our relationship has got stronger than its ever been.

Wonderful to hear from so many other couples who feel the same loving excitement at their darling wife being hot and raunchy for others.

By *s1981Couple  over a year ago

halifax

Sharing my wife and watching her is the best feeling. Our relationship has never been better xx

manchester

Love sharing her, having her used does excite me and she does have a real love for women

By *ueenofspades123Couple  over a year ago

South Manchester

I feel exactly as the OP.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Sharing my wife and watching her is the best feeling. Our relationship has never been better xx"

Halifax is quite close to us x

By *epaWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I love sharing my gorgeous hotwife. From watching her getting dressed up for him and the amazing reclaim sex.

"

This also describes us and the emotions and feelings it generates. A mixture of love for her pride jealousy (Yes jealousy that another man is enjoying intimacy with the wife) only play as a couple and love to see her flirting without worries..

You are all in a fantastic position to share your hotwives!

Hope this still resonates with other couples and proud husbands on here.

"

Absolutely understand your feelings you describe it perfectly and I feel the same way

Absolutely understand your feelings you describe it perfectly and I feel the same way "

Agree 100% guys x

Dublin and London

As a guy who has had a few mmf meets. I can understand exactly where you are coming from. Seeing the admiring and contented look on the hubbys face as he lays on the bed opposite his wife as she enjoys me, is proof to me of how much he loves his wife.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We love to share in many ways....its made us even closer as a couple and to watch Sue feel the attraction is magic

This thread is spot on

I’ve always loved seeing my wife listed for by other men. We are a couple very much in love.

But seeing guys want her. Look at her. Fantasise about her as she walks past just gets me so turned on

She never understood this. Why id want guys looking at her. She expected me to knock them out lol (Not literally, just as a saying)

She has slowly come to realise why after countless conversations we have had

Explaining that guys want her and I get to enjoy her turns me on.

While on holiday this year she wore some sexy short shorts and heels at the hotel evenings.

Guys were drooling at her and I made sure she knew about it. Sent her to the bar a few times and told her to look around and see their heads turn. She realised it happens a lot more than she thought. When she and back to the table I placed her hand on my crotch and she soon realised the effect it had on me seeing that scene.

She has now started mentioning during sex how much it turns me on to see other guys look at her.

I hope to continue this with her.

Dublin and London

"This thread is spot on

I’ve always loved seeing my wife listed for by other men. We are a couple very much in love.

But seeing guys want her. Look at her. Fantasise about her as she walks past just gets me so turned on

She never understood this. Why id want guys looking at her. She expected me to knock them out lol (Not literally, just as a saying)

She has slowly come to realise why after countless conversations we have had

Explaining that guys want her and I get to enjoy her turns me on.

While on holiday this year she wore some sexy short shorts and heels at the hotel evenings.

Guys were drooling at her and I made sure she knew about it. Sent her to the bar a few times and told her to look around and see their heads turn. She realised it happens a lot more than she thought. When she and back to the table I placed her hand on my crotch and she soon realised the effect it had on me seeing that scene.

She has now started mentioning during sex how much it turns me on to see other guys look at her.

I hope to continue this with her. "

I hope it works out for you. If that's your wife in your pics, I can see why she turns heads.

By *sforfabfunCouple  over a year ago

Tonbridge

This is exactly how my husband describes it, he used to think he was alone in this but now realises he’s not. I don’t share him and he doesn’t want to be shared and now I’m on here with an amazing friend looking for a lady to join us.. and my husband gets so aroused by knowing about it and being able to chat to someone about it... I just need to find a nice lady now ??.

" I hope it works out for you. If that's your wife in your pics, I can see why she turns heads. "

Thanks. And yes that is my wife in pics

Just bumping the thread, hoping others still feel the same way about having such pride in sharing the sexy woman you love.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Nice read.

Absolutely feel the same way.

It’s not just pride to see other people enjoying your partner, for me it’s a sense of giving my partner everything she desires.

It’s a great thrill to arrange meets.

We play together 99% of the time and the sense of security in the relationship I get when B looks at me a certain way while playing with someone else is immeasurable.

J

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Very, very similar here. I love Char so much, and there's so many reasons why I love sharing her. She's very sub so for a start she likes doing what I ask her to, and I'm a switch so at times I enjoy getting her to do other guys, at other times I enjoy being more cuckold. But I am so proud of her and knowing other guys desire her is such as awesome feeling. There's also things I'm not great at (performance issues sometimes, heart condition means my stamina isn't great) so I want Char to experience everything I can't do - I don't want her missing out on anything. Oh....I also love sucking cock and so sharing one with the one I love is just the best thing

By *erryc20Couple  over a year ago

Mendip Area

Indeed I do, She gets as much enjoyment (probably more) as I do. Sharing is so much of our life

"

I couldn’t agree more.

"

Couldn’t agree more

We’re more hotwife couple , only had one meet so far but it was the horniest thing ever.

Mrs met a guy alone that we’d been speaking to for a while , she’d already met him for a social.

She sent me pictures and videos as the meet went on and we both really enjoyed it.

My biggest turn on was how much she enjoyed the guy and how he enjoyed her , he was well endowed and had good stamina which she really liked.

It made me proud that younger guys find her attractive and that she has the confidence to explore new things.

Hopefully we’ll repeat it very soon

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I can relate to your post. I love seeing strangers chat Sara up and we take them home and they start undressing her. The look on her face when she slides their cock into her pussy.

manchester

Can get more satisfaction watching her sometimes to joining in

I relate entirely to your post.

My Wife similar to yours is very attractive. There is nothing more I enjoy than to see her getting excited playing with another Cock. When she puts the cock in, I can never decide whether to watch the eroticism on her face or the cock actually going in

Generally I join in with the Wife as a MMF but although no cuckold I am happy to do whatever she wishes

We are currently looking for a long term buddy and although I consider myself straight, we both get turned on at the thought of my putting his cock in her for the first time. Sort of the ultimate giving if that makes sense

In reality, I am not sure that I could do this, but who knows.

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Glad we not only ones

Like to watch classy milf flirt tease and be the centre of attention and guys enjoying her

Love to chat about her tell stories etc email if interested guys n hubbies

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

"Like to watch classy milf flirt tease and be the centre of attention and guys enjoying her

Love to chat about her tell stories etc email if interested guys n hubbies"

She’s stunning! Glad I’ve got my hard cock in my hand right now!

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

You can be sn Alpha cuckold. Not into the humilation side of cuck. But enjoying the watching your lady with others.

"You can be sn Alpha cuckold. Not into the humilation side of cuck. But enjoying the watching your lady with others. "

Alpha cuckold? Have you just made the term up? Just I've never heard of or seen that before?

Humiliation, subservience etc is central to cuckold.

If you your talking about sharing your wife but hubby is still an alpha not into humiliation then that's stag and vixen.

Our understanding anyway happy to proven wrong.

KJ x

I love it when guys show appreciation for my mrs.

Knowing other guys want her and wank over her. live infront of her is even better she loves watching guys wank for her on nude beaches and clubs

By *appy_hedonistMan  over a year ago

Islington

"

We are currently looking for a long term buddy and although I consider myself straight, we both get turned on at the thought of my putting his cock in her for the first time. Sort of the ultimate giving if that makes sense

In reality, I am not sure that I could do this, but who knows."

Don't worry - it's a fun thing to do and if it gives pleasure to your wife - why not?

When you are all naked in the bed, it's an entirely normal way of giving - offering her to the buddy, giving the buddy's cock to her and gettng and giving pleasure all round.

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Love sharing my girlfriend(wife to be)would love to swap some stories

By *rancis6Couple  over a year ago

sale

yes we move in the same circles have fun

By *ure pleasure300Couple  over a year ago

Gosport

Please help me understand this, me and my.wife have decided to give full swap a go. And possibly solo play. She has been getting alot of messages off men as she would, she is beautiful. I cant help feeling left out and imasculated. Mabey i will feel different down the line but im having a hard time wrapping my head round it. I want us to do a seperate room swap first, i dont find any sort of turn on from seeing her with another man, any advice for me? thanks in advance x

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Please help me understand this, me and my.wife have decided to give full swap a go. And possibly solo play. She has been getting alot of messages off men as she would, she is beautiful. I cant help feeling left out and imasculated. Mabey i will feel different down the line but im having a hard time wrapping my head round it. I want us to do a seperate room swap first, i dont find any sort of turn on from seeing her with another man, any advice for me? thanks in advance x"

Hi! I get your feelings and trying to understand what you BOTH want out of this is essential. Mrs ALWAYS gets the attention, which is understandable and fine by me tbh - when we look for couples we’re both engaged and would like to be treated as equals. My worry for you is that you don’t get turned on seeing her with another man. That’s a huge part of it for us and a lot of couples. Everyone’s different of course but I’d be concerned for you if this happened and you react badly. I guess there’s only one way to find out though... I LOVE seeing Mrs fucking and heating about it, it’s one of our favourite things - you need to find what works for you. Nerves are normal but go carefully. Mr.

By *ure pleasure300Couple  over a year ago

Gosport

Thanks mate, yea i dont think i would react badly it will just be a million miles out of my comfort zone hense starting with seperate room. Also i think she is loving the attention which also makes me worry

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Exactly the same here too

By *yesbeenopened2Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

By *oecat2Couple  over a year ago

Cork

????

Definitely a mind fantasy of mine to watch my wife. Could I do it I dont know... we talk about it but that's as far as it gets really. May just stick to the fantasy play...for now !!??

I love this with the Mrs love sharing her or seeing her out being chatted up and touched

Yes I understand how you feel I used to meet a couple and he used to be so proud and in love with his wife he loved her to play with herself as we helped with toys.

That is all he wanted to do.

Although when she had cum lots of times I did get my reward

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

I know exactly what you're talking about and it's not the cuckold scenario what we're after either, I like to call it the voyeuristic scenario. I like to see her flirting with other men (or women) and having sex with them, but she never plays alone, I'm always present as we both feel safer that way. "

We do it the very same way love seeing her kissing a man and knowing I will be fuck her with him later

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"You can be sn Alpha cuckold. Not into the humilation side of cuck. But enjoying the watching your lady with others.

Alpha cuckold? Have you just made the term up? Just I've never heard of or seen that before?

If you your talking about sharing your wife but hubby is still an alpha not into humiliation then that's stag and vixen.

KJ x "

No not made it up, google it.

Thank you to everyone who has responded with similar tales of the pleasure and joy you get from sharing the woman you love so dearly.

Your wife has a great body

We absolutely love this lifestyle sharing the wife with others etc it’s so horny

"

Perfectly expressed. Hello all you like minded friends

"

Can feel the love

Our love is so real and intense. Sharing Mrs Naughty somehow just makes it even more special.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Our love is so real and intense. Sharing Mrs Naughty somehow just makes it even more special."

"Our love is so real and intense. Sharing Mrs Naughty somehow just makes it even more special."

Hoping other couples/husbands still empathise and savour the intense joy and pleasure that comes from sharing your darling hotwife.

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

"

We same love each other have a very good sex life but if I see her with someone gers me so horny

UK

"You can be sn Alpha cuckold. Not into the humilation side of cuck. But enjoying the watching your lady with others.

KJ x "

Stag & Vixen is led by the Male. The female plays a more passive role in arranging meets etc.

Alpha cuckolding is definitely a thing - as is contemporary cuckolding. But different couples may refer to a similar dynamic using different terminology but ultimately they are doing the same thing!

Ultimately it can be whatever you want it to be. As long as respect is shown on all sides and boundaries etc are clearly discussed. Never presume!

Best way for me to describe why we do what we do is that i love and adore her so deeply i almost am proud to allow someone to experience her for a short while while i watch and sometimes join in.

Knowing shes mine and I'm hers and the power that comes from allowing someone to ENJOY her but cant HAVE HER.

and also being able to let her have freedom to enjoy a little variety, but also that she is more turned on that i am turned on by it and visa versa.

What the other guy doesn't get to see or enjoy is the mind blowing sex we have after he has left.

Having said that its only properly enjoyable (from both our points of view) if the guy respects and appreciates that even if i decide not to join in that i am still very much a part of the fun thats happening.

Some women are pushed into playing because the hubby wants to swap but its only enjoyable because we BOTH like it we BOTH agree to it and if either one has a problem or swinging becomes an issue then we are happy to never do it again because our relationship is stronger than swinging!

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

Speaking as a male I have been on both sides of this coin. I have been both the proud partner and the lucky male temporarily invited in to be a part of a couples sexual journey.

I find it intoxicatingly pleasurable. When I sense a really strong bond of love and mutual respect between a couple. It adds to my pleasure when I'm .........mmmmm

By *andkCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

I don't know what it's called I just like watching k getting fucked

Hope others on here still experience the same intense mix of joy and horny pleasure at sharing the love of their life.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

No better way of a guy saying he finds your wife sexy than returning her happy and full of his cum.

By *urvy10Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"

I would love to be in a marriage like this one day! My dream!

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Some years ago when we lived in England my wife and I went to a posh club for my birthday she said to me follow me to the toilet what a turn on thinking I was going to fuck her in the toilet when I walked in it was even better, this guy had her lifted up on the sink her mini skirt up around her waist her knickers pushed aside and him fucking her

By *east88Couple  over a year ago

darlington

We’re absolutely the same, took a few years of soft swinging to build up trust even so I knew from the start that I wanted to see her fuck other guys.

I’m not into the cuckold scenario more of watching and sometimes joining in, but I love that she wants me to be there, she feels safe knowing I’m there, so she then doesn’t worry about feeling unsafe. It’s a amazing thing to be in a relationship where you can watch, hear, smell, taste experience your sexy wife being so intimate with another guy(or girl)

I know my cock is not massive and I’ve a big belly but , never do I feel inadequate or made to feel shit, I suppose it’s not for everyone but we have a way of looking at life like it’s one big adventure and as long as you don’t hurt anyone , give it a try. You might like it ha ha.

omagh

We find it extremely exciting and horny sharing with others.

By *elsh_ElMan  over a year ago

Llangollen

I always got turned on. Watching my ex wife with another guy. Her first bbc with a total stranger in a night club toilets. She came back to me less her underwear put her fingers between her legs. She said to me I know you seen then let me lick there juices off her fingers. Fucked her so hard that night. Great experience

By *rAandLadyJCouple  over a year ago

west yorshire

"

I know exactly what you mean, we are a stag and vixen couple and love to see LadyJ flirting with other guys it adds to the excitement of an already strong marriage and amazing sex life that we already have.

A

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Our name says it all

Vixen

Nothing more erotic than seeing my wife kiss and play with another person.

"

No I don't get it and I don't want to

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"

Its called swinging.

"

Oh yeah, we love that. It would be a delight to join in.

Its called swinging. "

I thought it was i am bored of shagging you, let's shag others and let's spice our sex lives up

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Its called swinging.

I thought it was i am bored of shagging you, let's shag others and let's spice our sex lives up "

You are right, you don't get it. Question; why on earth would you be on a swingers site

By *eachyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

hibernating. for now…

We totally get this.

This is why we swing. My husband loves watching me and sharing me. Turns him on. Relaxes him. Makes him smile.

I, of course, love it. I like the confidence. The eroticism. The anticipation.

And the sex, my husband and I have afterwards, is incredible.

Hoping for more such fun. Soon. X

omagh

"We totally get this.

This is why we swing. My husband loves watching me and sharing me. Turns him on. Relaxes him. Makes him smile.

I, of course, love it. I like the confidence. The eroticism. The anticipation.

Exactly this.

And the sex, my husband and I have afterwards, is incredible.

Hoping for more such fun. Soon. X"

» Add a new message to this topic