FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The bleak future

The bleak future

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The amount of gangbangs, house parties, socials all wanting contributions. Its all become a way for people to fleece individuals. There is a difference between a club asking for an admittance fee. These days it's always one new update or another for people to try enrich themselves.

Gone are the days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"The amount of gangbangs, house parties, socials all wanting contributions. Its all become a way for people to fleece individuals. There is a difference between a club asking for an admittance fee. These days it's always one new update or another for people to try enrich themselves.

Gone are the days"

Eh...I always ask partners to pay half of my hotel cost. I don’t see the difference really. Shit costs money.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"The amount of gangbangs, house parties, socials all wanting contributions. Its all become a way for people to fleece individuals. There is a difference between a club asking for an admittance fee. These days it's always one new update or another for people to try enrich themselves.

Gone are the days"

You've always got the option to say no

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Paying half hotel costs or even all hotel costs is not the same. It's not what I meant.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Then organise your own?

» Add a new message to this topic