FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > vasectomy

vasectomy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there I’m thinking of getting tho chop but want to no from woman? do you notice a difference in cum? Men? How much pain after??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antasticMrFucksMan  over a year ago

Taunton

No different in cum sensation is the same and doesn't hurt half as much as I expected. I was back at work in 4 hours. Just make sure it's what you want not easy to undo lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No difference at all... only Down side I know of is “build up pain” but it usually goes away in time

Take it easy for 3 weeks, sounds a long time but listen to them.

No difference in cum, I had a bit of a bloody one early on which made me panic a bit but totally normal.

Only difference, you know your out of the gene pool, hard to put my finger on but.....

It’s great do it

The amount of cum is less for me. However a long build up to sex can yield nearly as much as before. Pain wise, not much at all.

Didn’t hurt at all and was back in action 3 days later! Although it was only gentle sex! Amount of cum remains the same

By *othasMan  over a year ago

wigan

Ignore the macho, doesn't hurt at all nonsense.

You'll need to get a taxi home after, it's too painful to walk or drive, this is the medical advice.

Pain goes down fairly quickly but no exercise eg running for about 3-4 weeks.

Mine ached on and off for about 6 months but all fine now.

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan  over a year ago

plymouth

No problem at all

Injection 10 mins each side the only problem i had is they always seem too find the cutest nurse too stand beside you talking too you as the surgeons doing his work

The pain is short lived and does not affect your sex life what so ever

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

The first needle was the most painful bit but after that didn't feel a thing. Drove home after no problem and back to work in the morning. From memory I was advised not to lift anything too heavy for a few days but that's it....everything else as normal.

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Everyone has different experiences from having it done, mine felt ok went back work 2 days later, for an emergency driving job, after 4 hrs in a cab, it turned into the worst nightmare ever the pain was unbearable and the swelling caused meant I couldn't even wear anything near them. I went to the docs and was put on antibiotics for 2 weeks, after 6 weeks sex was also painful at first.

I also used to be a heavy cummer but not now.

Just listen to your body afterwards and do what feels right, no need for macho bullshit.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Just do it

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

its not painfull you have anesthetic, there is a definate ache though after for a few days, just dont get in any ball kicking contests for a while after

Different for everyone but I had mine done twenty years ago. It was done in the afternoon so I had the rest of the day to get over it before going back to work the following day. As my work is quite physical I tried listening to the advice of taking it easy for three weeks but after a few days you forget. Very little pain after the initial few hours of uncomfortableness. No problems with the amount of cum or sex drive.

Had one a few months ago, on NHS. Superb staff, taken good care of, and well looked after. I found it painless, even the initial injection was trouble free.

Read all the information beforehand. Follow it. You are restricted for a while after, not just sexually. You won’t be driving home. I found recovery easy afterwards with occasional aches, but nothing unmanageable. The worst part is your imagination. I worked myself up about it beforehand and that was the biggest problem of all. Oh, and not getting aroused by the most stunning nurse who was helping.

If you want it, just do it!

No pain at all and no change in cum

I didn't notice any difference in cum produced .I had mine done in the morning, in the afternoon I was on a digger and dumper, not the wisest thing.It was OK,but felt every bump!!

I was surprised how little pain it was , played first team rugby at the weekend, lucky there were no hits to the groin.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like to say thank you to all that have replied was not sure of the response I would get back.

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I wonder if at 36 it may be best to wait a few more years as in modern terms you are still young and what happens if next couple of years you meet the love of your life ,she is everything you hoped for and 32 years old and you both fall deeply in love but she is childless and craves a child?

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

I had mine done at 32.

No pain. No difference in feeling and look of cum.

» Add a new message to this topic