FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting The Right Person

Meeting The Right Person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Greetings all!!! I am new in Fabswingers and I would like to ask mostly the couples in this forum. Where did you meet your wife/husband (internet, socially/swingers club, etc). Asking because many people find difficult to find the right person that want to follow a specific lifestyle. Where would you propose to start searching?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are no hard and fast rules, my friend.

Maybe a good place to start would be to go to some of the many socials around Manchester.

Starting from scratch is extremely tough on here.

Read the forums.... Look at meets section... Don't be a dick

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"There are no hard and fast rules, my friend.

Maybe a good place to start would be to go to some of the many socials around Manchester.

Starting from scratch is extremely tough on here.

Read the forums.... Look at meets section... Don't be a dick"

I’m new too.

I’d like to go some socials in Manchester, just don’t want to go alone.

Maybe we go together!! If you want of course!! Also, thank you my friend for the tip, I will look into the meets and see if there is anything like a meetup.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hello OP and welcome to fab

Most couples who got together through the site started off with just one meet. They click and arrange further meets and a relationship just grows naturally. You can't force these things and if it's meant to happen it will.

The majority of people on fab aren't looking for a relationship but you can meet "the one" anywhere. My sister and her husband met on fab!

If you did find a long term partner would you want to swing as a couple? If not then a traditional dating site may be more suitable for you.

I absolutely get what you mean and that is the reason I am here. In a common dating site it is unusual to find people who like swinging and this is the reason I came here. Furthermore, I get what you mean about the relationship and I am not trying to force something rather that create the opportunity to get to know someone. Finally, the answer to your question is that I am searching a partner who likes swinging, etc and that why I am here.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I absolutely get what you mean and that is the reason I am here. In a common dating site it is unusual to find people who like swinging and this is the reason I came here. Furthermore, I get what you mean about the relationship and I am not trying to force something rather that create the opportunity to get to know someone. Finally, the answer to your question is that I am searching a partner who likes swinging, etc and that why I am here."

Well in that case I would just concentrate on chatting and making friends to start with. Meets will eventually follow but it can be difficult for single men because there are just so many so you need plenty of patience.

If you are able to attend an organised social they are a great way to meet people and get yourself known on the scene. They are advertised on the meets and events forum and you just ask to be added to the guest list.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate this. I will try catching up with the social events

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Greetings all!!! I am new in Fabswingers and I would like to ask mostly the couples in this forum. Where did you meet your wife/husband (internet, socially/swingers club, etc). Asking because many people find difficult to find the right person that want to follow a specific lifestyle. Where would you propose to start searching?"

Lol another dreamer .

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

You guy know most socials require you to be verified ..

Not the picture bullshit..

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

"Greetings all!!! I am new in Fabswingers and I would like to ask mostly the couples in this forum. Where did you meet your wife/husband (internet, socially/swingers club, etc). Asking because many people find difficult to find the right person that want to follow a specific lifestyle. Where would you propose to start searching?

Lol another dreamer ."

Wow! Make the guy feel welcome, doubt that would be the same response for a female or couple

» Add a new message to this topic