FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi-curious woman

Bi-curious woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, for years I always said oh no I’d never let a woman go near me. But recently I’ve been curious! I’ve never been with a woman and haven’t taken the leap yet. But it’s on the list. Just haven’t found the courage to take the next step because it’s going into the unknown. Any advice would be great ladies. I really need to find a woman to show me the ropes, but haven’t found one I’m comfortable with yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start slow at a club, that way the other lady won't have had to travel and/or alter her routine for what might just be a kiss. Plus you won't feel obligated to go out of your comfort zone.

Good luck OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was going to say the same thing , see if there is anyone near you going to a club , get a conversation going and take it easy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That’s really good advice! Thank you. I have kissed a woman before and used a double ended dildo at a club. but nothing more then that. Back then is was to put on a show for the guys and muck about. Kind of a spur of the moment thing. No touching was involved between me and the other woman where the dildo was involved because a friend helped us. So a club is really a good place to start. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic