FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am i right to be suspicious?

Am i right to be suspicious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am i the only one who is suspicious about users on this site who refer to Kik and snap chat?

Pics can be sent on here. My profile is clear that i am looking for real meets therefore i have no need to exchange videos.

I don't get why guys say they can't send pics on here but can send them on kik or snap chat.

The only logical conclusion i can reach is that they are looking for fantasy wank sessions and want to involve other people in their journeys to orgasm in solitude.

I love direct men who message me, tell me what they want, send a pic or a friend invite, i give them my address and they come over and fuck my brains or intestines out.

They are what i call real men and despite the negative impression some give about time wasters there are a lot of genuine, gorgeous men who know what they want on this site....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some are, some aren't. Regardless of medium, if you stamp out wank chat, most of the fantasists will get bored. So for me I'll tolerate "Yes I'm into x, y, and z under a, b, c circumstances" but not "I'm going to x your y all night long, oh baby oh baby"

"Some are, some aren't. Regardless of medium, if you stamp out wank chat, most of the fantasists will get bored. So for me I'll tolerate "Yes I'm into x, y, and z under a, b, c circumstances" but not "I'm going to x your y all night long, oh baby oh baby" "

Yeah, i tolerate sexual chat on here but why move from here onto kik or snap chat to do it? There is no need surely?

Manchester (she/her)

"Some are, some aren't. Regardless of medium, if you stamp out wank chat, most of the fantasists will get bored. So for me I'll tolerate "Yes I'm into x, y, and z under a, b, c circumstances" but not "I'm going to x your y all night long, oh baby oh baby"

Yeah, i tolerate sexual chat on here but why move from here onto kik or snap chat to do it? There is no need surely?"

Really depends. For me given the numbers of messages I can get, it can mean focusing on one person with a quicker back and forth.

It's not compulsory, and if you don't want to, that's your prerogative. I just tend to find that if I refuse to entertain wank chat, I waste less time on dreamers.

By *arahBaby123Woman  over a year ago

WORCESTER

I find kik as tedious as heck! Joined recently as advised to but it is so damn dull and lack of full profiles means you don't get a feel for who is messaging. X

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

I don't know if it helps, but non site supporters don't get the option to enlarge photos on Fab.

That may have something to do with it but it doesn't explain the need for messages to go a different platform.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer kik until met.

"I don't know if it helps, but non site supporters don't get the option to enlarge photos on Fab.

That may have something to do with it but it doesn't explain the need for messages to go a different platform."

Ah ok....could explain it. It's not a massive problem. Like i said there are plenty of guys who want the same thing as me. Just wondered if it bothered other people too.

Like every other thread about kik, some like it, some don't. Some use it just to wank, some use it to organise meets.

"I find kik as tedious as heck! Joined recently as advised to but it is so damn dull and lack of full profiles means you don't get a feel for who is messaging. X"

Thanks. I have no intention of joining, especially if you cant see full profiles x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We have to agree with the above posts.

We created a KIK account over a year ago and to be honest it was random shit all hours of the day.

So if anyone asks we just say no now.

"

The only logical conclusion i can reach is that they are looking for fantasy wank sessions and want to involve other people in their journeys to orgasm in solitude.

"

Anyone order a truckload of massive generalisation?

Some people hate kik. That’s ok. Some people like it. That’s ok too. If you don’t want to use it don’t.

Right time for a fantasy wank session

"We have to agree with the above posts.

We created a KIK account over a year ago and to be honest it was random shit all hours of the day.

So if anyone asks we just say no now."

Don't think I've ever got to meeting stage with anyone who asks for kik. They say they can't send pics on here most of the time and as i don't have kik it goes no further.

Manchester (she/her)

"We have to agree with the above posts.

So if anyone asks we just say no now."

I give it out incredibly sparingly, to people I trust to not abuse that kind of instant access.

"

Anyone order a truckload of massive generalisation?

Some people hate kik. That’s ok. Some people like it. That’s ok too. If you don’t want to use it don’t.

Right time for a fantasy wank session "

Lol x

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

I prefer kik for longish chats as its much faster than fab. A fab message can take up to 30mins to reach me, whereas Kik is not quite instant, but a lot faster, so easier to have a flow of chat.

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We personally don't engage in sexchat on here, don't get me wrong you want some filthy sweet nothings in your ear on a meet sure. But not over text whilst I'm sat eating my lunch.

By *VxrMan  over a year ago

Newton le Willows

Some people are always going to use them for fantasy wanks as you put it. It's becomes pretty clear that's what they're doing quite soon I find.

Don't use Snapchat but I have Kik & WhatsApp. Over the years I've spoke to quite a few women, & couples, who prefer to switch to these after a while due to them getting inundated with messages when logged on here

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

We like it as it's easier to chat on and we can have a 4way conversation with other couples

"Some people are always going to use them for fantasy wanks as you put it. It's becomes pretty clear that's what they're doing quite soon I find.

Don't use Snapchat but I have Kik & WhatsApp. Over the years I've spoke to quite a few women, & couples, who prefer to switch to these after a while due to them getting inundated with messages when logged on here "

I have WhatsApp but it happened last night. Gave some guy my number and the first thing he asked was have i got any videos. Not what I'm looking for at all. Luckily most guys on here are upfront. They are say they aren't interested or want to arrange a meet fairly quickly.

Kidlington oxtord

[Removed by poster at 19/02/19 13:46:06]

Kidlington oxtord

We won't use WhatsApp as it means giving out your phone number.

"We won't use WhatsApp as it means giving out your phone number. "

I understand that side of it. I didn't realise that kik enabled group chats etc which is why some users prefer it but for me who only does one on one it offers no function that this site doesn't offer.

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Its a quick way of texting a person without giving your phn no

Straight in like a text no log in direct message

Dont understand why kik user's would be no shows though odd

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I use kik when I'm making arrangements to meet, otherwise it's chat on here.

With kik it's quicker and less likely I'm going to miss a message. If I want to send a pic I can, sometimes I use the photo bomb option. As soon as someone asks for a video I'm out!

"We like it as it's easier to chat on and we can have a 4way conversation with other couples "

» Add a new message to this topic