FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What constitues a Dilf?

What constitues a Dilf?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently referred to as a Dilf by a random young lady whilst out in town Saturday night, was just wondering if at 47 i should be flattered or slightly upset? Also beside the fact that age is a relative number, how old does everyone think is a reasonable age to be referred to as a Dilf, or indeed a Milf? Answers on a postcard please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *VxrMan  over a year ago

Newton le Willows

I'd have thought the only requirement would to be parent would it not???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Recently referred to as a Dilf by a random young lady whilst out in town Saturday night, was just wondering if at 47 i should be flattered or slightly upset? Also beside the fact that age is a relative number, how old does everyone think is a reasonable age to be referred to as a Dilf, or indeed a Milf? Answers on a postcard please... "

To be fair girls can be considered a milf at child bearing age usually by a younger male so presumably it is the same for men with a younger woman. Look on the bright side she could have said gilf, some men are grandparents at younger than you

"Recently referred to as a Dilf by a random young lady whilst out in town Saturday night, was just wondering if at 47 i should be flattered or slightly upset? Also beside the fact that age is a relative number, how old does everyone think is a reasonable age to be referred to as a Dilf, or indeed a Milf? Answers on a postcard please...

To be fair girls can be considered a milf at child bearing age usually by a younger male so presumably it is the same for men with a younger woman. Look on the bright side she could have said gilf, some men are grandparents at younger than you "

I'm a Dad. However I know of at least one lad in my year at school who is now a Grandad? So to be considered a Dilf at 47 is no bad thing...

B

In theory yeah, but a 16 yr old can be a father or mother, would anybody refer to a 16yr old as a milf or dilf?

Also, i know one or two women i'd recer to as milfish, that don't even have kids...

"Recently referred to as a Dilf by a random young lady whilst out in town Saturday night, was just wondering if at 47 i should be flattered or slightly upset? Also beside the fact that age is a relative number, how old does everyone think is a reasonable age to be referred to as a Dilf, or indeed a Milf? Answers on a postcard please...

To be fair girls can be considered a milf at child bearing age usually by a younger male so presumably it is the same for men with a younger woman. Look on the bright side she could have said gilf, some men are grandparents at younger than you "

True, i am actually a grandparent. Suppose i should be flattered.

Me

» Add a new message to this topic