FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > False nails

False nails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Each to their own... I totally appreciate that many ladies like to take care of their nails and false nails are important to many..... however I have to say... long talons and claws are such a massive turn off .... so unappealing to have someone scrape plastic claws over you.... and forgot about fisting!! Definite no no .... eeeughhhh! Is anyone else of the same opinion!? Or is it just me lol.

Smoke

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Superglue and lego leads to an interesting look

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Nice well kept natural manicured nails everytime - I have nexgen polish every 3-4wk currently red with dusting of gold

[Removed by poster at 18/02/19 09:06:10]

"Superglue and lego leads to an interesting look"

Beats sharp claws any day!!! Lol

"Nice well kept natural manicured nails everytime - I have nexgen polish every 3-4wk currently red with dusting of gold "

Sounds lovely!! Nice and natural all the way! I don’t mind false nails however they just look hideous when they are mega false!!

Smoke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Each to their own... I totally appreciate that many ladies like to take care of their nails and false nails are important to many..... however I have to say... long talons and claws are such a massive turn off .... so unappealing to have someone scrape plastic claws over you.... and forgot about fisting!! Definite no no .... eeeughhhh! Is anyone else of the same opinion!? Or is it just me lol.

Smoke "

This has been proved to be the case through actual research over decades involving 10s of thousands of men! Not at all popular ...

By *aturelady69Woman  over a year ago

no mans land ...

i agree i thought i was the only female without fake nails , have you ever seen the dirt that gathers underneath them ew!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I trained to do acrylic nails, I won't do them as they can damage the natural nail over time.

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

I tend to think women with long fake nails look like Ming the Merciless.

They could also be classed as offensive weapons if used to there full potential.

"Each to their own... I totally appreciate that many ladies like to take care of their nails and false nails are important to many..... however I have to say... long talons and claws are such a massive turn off .... so unappealing to have someone scrape plastic claws over you.... and forgot about fisting!! Definite no no .... eeeughhhh! Is anyone else of the same opinion!? Or is it just me lol.

Smoke

This has been proved to be the case through actual research over decades involving 10s of thousands of men! Not at all popular ... "

Love your profile name by the way... one of the best I’ve seen!

Smoke

Smoke

This has been proved to be the case through actual research over decades involving 10s of thousands of men! Not at all popular ...

Love your profile name by the way... one of the best I’ve seen!

Smoke "

Thanks

My nails are my own as I prefer natural ones and fakes are a nono at work.

But everyone has their own preference x

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

" i agree i thought i was the only female without fake nails , have you ever seen the dirt that gathers underneath them ew! "

By *eriousGuyABCMan  over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

I do like some of the false nails but not overly large "talons" as you say. But nice coloured slightly sculptured nails look great.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

Although mrs sp has false nails they are kept short and are ready for action if called to arms

I recall they worked without a hitch in the fisting session at chams lol no injuries and just a mop needed xxx

" i agree i thought i was the only female without fake nails , have you ever seen the dirt that gathers underneath them ew! "

Oh I know!! Don’t!!! Yuk lol and the DNA too!!! With you on that one

Smoke

"Although mrs sp has false nails they are kept short and are ready for action if called to arms

I recall they worked without a hitch in the fisting session at chams lol no injuries and just a mop needed xxx "

Ah they did indeed - very nicely ! But the key there is your lovely lady keeps them short - I can’t consider being fisted if the girl had long nails - whether they’re false or real x

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

" i agree i thought i was the only female without fake nails , have you ever seen the dirt that gathers underneath them ew!

Oh I know!! Don’t!!! Yuk lol and the DNA too!!! With you on that one

Smoke "

Would be no different to natural dirty fingernails..no? . And dirt under any fingernail is narsty lol. I've seen many a dirty finger or two being inserted into ones self. Ewwwwwww

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 18/02/19 14:28:53]

Walsall

"Although mrs sp has false nails they are kept short and are ready for action if called to arms

I recall they worked without a hitch in the fisting session at chams lol no injuries and just a mop needed xxx

Ah they did indeed - very nicely ! But the key there is your lovely lady keeps them short - I can’t consider being fisted if the girl had long nails - whether they’re false or real x "

I totally agree as when she toys my bum they have to be short lol

Smoke "

The reason I will not play with women

I don't understand how you can function with them. Imagine putting stockings on?!

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Superglue and lego leads to an interesting look

Beats sharp claws any day!!! Lol "

An 8 stud brick aint your friend -of that I'm sure

By *aturelady69Woman  over a year ago

no mans land ...

i remember once a friend put them on for me to try i couldnt even open my car door lol i cut them in the morning to normal size ,like everything i suppose its just what your used to though i have to admit they do look nice especially if red

Some look scary.

I had gel varnish on mine and will never again.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Each to their own, but not anywhere near my bits, please.

I (mr). Am not a fan of sharp nails in general. I have tattoos and far too many women seem to try and gouge them free.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I've never had fake nails. Mine do grow fairly long though so I'm lucky

I don't mind them now and then.

But I prefer my own natural nails.

But the length some of them get. Seriously

My natural nails tend to break quite easily, so I will sometimes wear fake ones, but never talons. My first ever bi experience, the woman had talons, she was also only interested in Mr- so I ended up being the only one giving, and when she did give a half arsed attempt at a “three strokes and you’re done” fingering, she scratched me so I was actually in pain. Right at the entrance to my vagina- it killed!

First experience with a woman, first experience with stiletto nails- I don’t wear them for meets as I now know how much they can hurt and be a hinderence x

A mate told me how he doesn’t wear them now as one came off inside a woman he was with oops! xx

I think they look amazing on others but my job means I need short clean nails

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

I love my long acrylic overlays.

Never had any complaints. In fact lots of compliments

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Dover

Love our long nails, just couldn't go out without them and of course scrupulously clean too.

Love long nails digging into my back and scratching the hell out of me

Anyone else seen the camera phone nail painting machine .you put your finger in and put phone on top of the machine with your photo of choice. And it printed on the nail. Looks lovely. Only ever did flase nails once and put a hole in stockings and couldn't get them of so missed a day of work sick

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m not a fan either. I’ve had them once but they ruined my own nails, which are pretty nice actually. So never again for me.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Anyone else seen the camera phone nail painting machine .you put your finger in and put phone on top of the machine with your photo of choice. And it printed on the nail. Looks lovely. "

Saw that yesterday lol bet its expensive though.

Never had fake nails never needed them, i let my nails grow till they break so they are all different lengths lol

» Add a new message to this topic