FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Post baby blues

Post baby blues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

Myself and my gf haven't had a met in a few years with buying our own home and then trying for a baby we decided to give fab a break but a few years on I had sent her a few pictures of our MFM met and give her hints of id love to see her like that again, with no real response, she dose say about her body not being as flat etc as it used to be she is still a size 10 with a great body ( I think so anyway) but has any other couples or females had this before where the female half maybe just doesn't feel herself, I'd love to met up with couples and males again to do what we used to but has anyone any advice to get her back into the "Swing" of things...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How old is your baby

BELFAST UK

She's near two

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I dont know, maybe she wants to wait till baby is older, keep telling her how nice she looks, maybe buy her some new clothes or perfume.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Maybe she's gone off the idea,try talking to her.

BELFAST UK

Yea sort of spoke about it, she did say she would met the guy from MFM but that was it..

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Maybe her priorities have changed now, becoming a parent and buying a house etc. are life-changing events, maybe she views the swinging as something she did before settling down and doesn’t see it as a long-term lifestyle.

Only she can really answer but I think a lot of people see swinging as just a phase and once they’ve scratched that itch they’re done with it.

Lou x

BELFAST UK

Some nice input guys and girls thank you, I just didn't know of it was the body issue that was maybe holding her back but didn't feel like she could say, we are pretty open with each other but I know stuff like that can be hard for a woman to talk about..

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Oh - how dissapointing, I thought this was a post about sending unhappy children by 1st class post

If your partner isn’t into it does she know you’ve got her pic up on here

BELFAST UK

"If your partner isn’t into it does she know you’ve got her pic up on here"

Clearly haven't read the post at all to even make that comment

BELFAST UK

"Oh - how dissapointing, I thought this was a post about sending unhappy children by 1st class post"

That would cost to much now, have you seen the price to send a small package daylight robbery

Maybe she's just knackered and doesn't have the head space for meets right now. It's really hard to feel sexy when you're exhausted from looking after small children.

"Myself and my gf haven't had a met in a few years with buying our own home and then trying for a baby we decided to give fab a break but a few years on I had sent her a few pictures of our MFM met and give her hints of id love to see her like that again, with no real response, she dose say about her body not being as flat etc as it used to be she is still a size 10 with a great body ( I think so anyway) but has any other couples or females had this before where the female half maybe just doesn't feel herself, I'd love to met up with couples and males again to do what we used to but has anyone any advice to get her back into the "Swing" of things... "

She's probably knackered!

Maybe organise for a babysitter one night and go to a hotel for a and play with her there as just you two no one else ,give her massage and all that plenty of foreplay .you know change of scenery. Get each other back into the swing of things first. Then over time talk about seeing how she feels about it.

If she still isn't into,Well then respect her response and just focus on ye two. And come off here for a while.

Good luck

BELFAST UK

Yea that's not a bad idea you know sounds like a plan, she would still ask about friends we had meet and what they have been upto as I would still talk to them on here for a catch up.

But as someone else said she could just be tired, I work long hours and she's running the house etc

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

One of the best aphrodisiacs known to womankind is a guy sitting down with a woman and engaging with her emotionally. Asking her how she feels about herself, their relationship, what's really worrying her, opening up the conversation, listening,really listening to what she's saying and not trying to come up with a quick fix but asking what the two of you can do to solve any difficulty. This won't reap immediate rewards sexually but if a woman feels that a man is genuinely emotionally invested in their relationship it makes a hell of a difference.

BELFAST UK

"One of the best aphrodisiacs known to womankind is a guy sitting down with a woman and engaging with her emotionally. Asking her how she feels about herself, their relationship, what's really worrying her, opening up the conversation, listening,really listening to what she's saying and not trying to come up with a quick fix but asking what the two of you can do to solve any difficulty. This won't reap immediate rewards sexually but if a woman feels that a man is genuinely emotionally invested in their relationship it makes a hell of a difference."

We usually are pretty open and can talk about anything but just that wee feeling it's to do with body issues that she's not quite ready to talk about I will add she had a 4th degree tear and that's maybe playing a part, that's one thing about this site tho as much as the life style is great people do really help in a time of need with a sensitive subject like this, it's not the type of thing you could be up at a dinner date with friends

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"One of the best aphrodisiacs known to womankind is a guy sitting down with a woman and engaging with her emotionally. Asking her how she feels about herself, their relationship, what's really worrying her, opening up the conversation, listening,really listening to what she's saying and not trying to come up with a quick fix but asking what the two of you can do to solve any difficulty. This won't reap immediate rewards sexually but if a woman feels that a man is genuinely emotionally invested in their relationship it makes a hell of a difference.

We usually are pretty open and can talk about anything but just that wee feeling it's to do with body issues that she's not quite ready to talk about I will add she had a 4th degree tear and that's maybe playing a part, that's one thing about this site tho as much as the life style is great people do really help in a time of need with a sensitive subject like this, it's not the type of thing you could be up at a dinner date with friends "

I imagine a 4th degree tear is playing more than a part. Is it giving her any pain?

A lot of woman feel that they don’t look sexy after having children or when they get older but I find a woman body is like a piece of art, but has a hubby or a boyfriend you should keep telling them how beautiful and sexy they look and then more women may be more better about themselves

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Oh - how dissapointing, I thought this was a post about sending unhappy children by 1st class post

That would cost to much now, have you seen the price to send a small package daylight robbery "

You obviously haven't tallied up the costs of long term childcare -lot's a people do care so send the baby to them.

» Add a new message to this topic