FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock pics

Cock pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack and jill123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Is it just me or do profile cocky pics put anybody else off x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We aren't a huge fan, don't mind the odd 1 or 2 but like to see some other pics too.

Really dislike opening a first message with loads of cock pics attached aswell xx

Merseyside

Ye same here x

I have discreet cock shots in my friends' gallery and more graphic in private for friends who ask nicely.

Generally I'd rather let someone find out for themselves in person

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't mind them as long as that's not all they have.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I don't mind them as long as that's not all they have. "

This ,if mixed in with different ones its not bad,but 49 of same or just 1 pic and its a cock?turn off.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

It's important to have one as there some cock that would be a deal breaker ie too small/big but yes very much so we must get 10 email a day show just a cock even when it is written in our profile not to..

Merseyside

Merseyside

i think they show lack of respect to be honest ,lets be honest none of us really want to see them ......

can you imagine a lady in a pub saying , you look nice but i'll need to see your cock before i make a date with you .

Depends , if the cock is draped over toilet , or boxers round ankles and cock out then we find it a turn off. But let's not get too excited about bad cock pics as there are some grim fanny pics too

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"i think they show lack of respect to be honest ,lets be honest none of us really want to see them ......

can you imagine a lady in a pub saying , you look nice but i'll need to see your cock before i make a date with you . "

Often think they should.....

Would save both parties a lot of time and effort.

Yes I,Ve been on the end of a " deal breaker" situation.

This after a few dates, I really liked her.

Obviously the connection was not mutual, think her expectations of size were to high.....

Not a nice experience..

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Depends , if the cock is draped over toilet , or boxers round ankles and cock out then we find it a turn off. But let's not get too excited about bad cock pics as there are some grim fanny pics too"

A cocktail draped over a thigh is ok

Merseyside

"Is it just me or do profile cocky pics put anybody else off x"
they put me off too .

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Is it just me or do profile cocky pics put anybody else off x"

Probably, but not me. Who wants to play with, suck or fuck what they think is an ugly cock? I much prefer to see what's on offee.

We like to see one or two cock pics, Mrs loves to imagine playing with it lol

But too many does puts us off too

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't want to see it before I know I want to meet the person, but I realise some do want to see. I only think badly of it if that's all there is, or mostly what there is, or they're poorly done/ gross in some way. Can't please everyone.

(there are no explicit pictures of my genitals in my pictures)

Had one public, but then kinda figured it gets boring after while with a cock on display to describe me as a person... ( there is a joke in that probably lol)

So, I have a cock pic, have it in friends section... For the purpose of deal no deal. Lol

"Had one public, but then kinda figured it gets boring after while with a cock on display to describe me as a person... ( there is a joke in that probably lol)

So, I have a cock pic, have it in friends section... For the purpose of deal no deal. Lol"

Correction... Penis pic is private. So ask to see is what triggers a cock pic response lol

Personally, I find them very off putting. I could like the sound of someone from their profile, they may have sent a message which piqued my interest, but if I click on their photos, get a cock in the face and nothing else, it puts me off completely.

Why is it that guys don't get the message? The majority of people on here don't seem to like a lot of cock photos, yet so many men still insist on posting them and nothing else, which is fine if that's there thing, but don't them complain that you're not having any success on here.

V x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Personally, I find them very off putting. I could like the sound of someone from their profile, they may have sent a message which piqued my interest, but if I click on their photos, get a cock in the face and nothing else, it puts me off completely.

Why is it that guys don't get the message? The majority of people on here don't seem to like a lot of cock photos, yet so many men still insist on posting them and nothing else, which is fine if that's there thing, but don't them complain that you're not having any success on here.

V x "

I love the guys who clearly have read my profile, which includes a bit about not showing me a penis immediately, who include Cock: The Greatest Hits in their first message.

» Add a new message to this topic