FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Husband

Husband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

Is anyone turned on by the idea of their husband meeting another couple alone? Is this a fetish? We have toyed with it, never done it but feel like it’s me who gets all the fun and attention?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all,

Is anyone turned on by the idea of their husband meeting another couple alone? Is this a fetish? We have toyed with it, never done it but feel like it’s me who gets all the fun and attention?"

Loads of ‘couples’ try this. It’s not easy to achieve, especially from a couples profile.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

My wife loves me meeting other couples and ladies. She loves it when I get home we make love telling her that I been doing. Living the dream

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It might be hard to arrange as a starter. Too many guys faking with a couple's profile. But in theory if I've met the couple and am happy that it's a thing they both agree to, I might be amenable to meeting the guy one on one.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My wife loves me meeting other couples and ladies. She loves it when I get home we make love telling her that I been doing. Living the dream "

Is that from a single male profile or a couples? Maybe we need another?

Nope. The opposite for me

Dunstable

[Removed by poster at 16/02/19 12:28:30]

Dunstable

"My wife loves me meeting other couples and ladies. She loves it when I get home we make love telling her that I been doing. Living the dream

Is that from a single male profile or a couples? Maybe we need another? "

we have a couples profile too!

By *ustooCouple  over a year ago

East Fife

As a married couple with Mrs playing on her own or with me watching but now I’ve been looking to play on my own with Mrs consent but no luck with this profile so need to add a new profile

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Men are always going to get less attention than women on here whether part of a couple or as a single.

No, complete double standards here, I would absolutely hate that.

However, as others a have said, it would be harder to achieve this from.a couple's profile as there are so many fakes (those pesky twat single guys again). But it's only worth perusing if it's something you both want, not to even up.the score sheet.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hey all,

Is anyone turned on by the idea of their husband meeting another couple alone? Is this a fetish? We have toyed with it, never done it but feel like it’s me who gets all the fun and attention?"

From our experience in the scene , it’s mainly the women who get the attention and their partners enjoy that . Sure there are plenty of guys who enjoy the attention they get too , but by and large the men mainly get fun with other women on couple meets , or parties and club visits .

There aren’t many male half of couples who go out meeting on their own because their partners enjoy them doing so . Some , but not a high % .

» Add a new message to this topic