FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Condoms please!!

Condoms please!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucyred3187 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Fgs once again I was at a club last night and another guy trying to get away with going bareback. I asked him before he put it in have you got a condom on? His response was “do I need to?” Uh yes it’s in the rules, I don’t know where you’ve been! Everytime I go there’s always one or two blokes trying it on and it really annoys me!!! *end rant*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You might need a club buddy to start watching out for you....

This is disgusting behavior....

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"You might need a club buddy to start watching out for you....

This is disgusting behavior...."

No, what the lady needs is for those stupid, arrogant men to have more respect...

Newcastle

I have a couple of club buddies who do look out for me, thankfully but i’m quite good at sorting myself out. Guys just need to stop thinking it’s ok to just go ahead and thrust away!

Well done you... Why not suggest that he (they) indulge in penetration 'bare back'...?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

If I’m playing like that I always make a little show of getting a condom on or even better they help me put

It on with me.

Takes the whole awkwardness out of it. Helps everybody relax I find.

Abhorrent behaviour to try that.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

That’s dreadful...you shouldn’t even have to ask. Some men are just asking to have their ears boxed.

"Fgs once again I was at a club last night and another guy trying to get away with going bareback. I asked him before he put it in have you got a condom on? His response was “do I need to?” Uh yes it’s in the rules, I don’t know where you’ve been! Everytime I go there’s always one or two blokes trying it on and it really annoys me!!! *end rant* "

Report to the club OP

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

What rules though? The club can't possibly know whether we choose bareback or protection, the rules are all personal rules in my belief.

I make sure I have a check for myself there is a condom on a cock that is going to go inside me.

Not everybody feels the same or goes about those things the same way, so I feel it's down to me to make sure as best I can but I will still be happy that I checked everything was her I wanted it to be in hindsight

It’s this type of thing that puts me off trying a club

hiding from cock pics.

Of course, if there is a club that has a rule about safe, protected sex only that is fabulous and in this case absolutely report to the club.

I just was unaware that any clubs operated like that.

Having never been to a club is there someone you can report him to and have removed from the club

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Unfortunately this is why I rarely go to clubs without a male friend. You never know when someone isn't going to respect you like that, and sadly they do respect a male "keeper".

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Having never been to a club is there someone you can report him to and have removed from the club"

Not at that point, unfortunately. If he'd persisted, maybe.

By *iway2016Man  over a year ago

The CF post code

"You might need a club buddy to start watching out for you....

This is disgusting behavior....

No, what the lady needs is for those stupid, arrogant men to have more respect..."

Whilst I agree with you completely we all know that's never going to happen. An unfortunate fact.

Good French letters everyone

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

harlow

"That’s dreadful...you shouldn’t even have to ask. Some men are just asking to have their ears boxed."

ears boxed!! I wish you were my teacher, what a great saying

By *lick9Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Yes unfortunately I have to condom watch for my Mrs as there are guys who get there cock out ready to fuck and then look surprised when you ask have you got a condom on and I have a visual check. Maybe they have seen me fuck her without but she is my Mrs. I think you should always assume its protected sex unless the woman tells you otherwise then its your choice which way you play

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP did you still fuck him?

The reason I ask is if these guys try it on but in the end still get their dick wet they will never behave any differently. If we refuse to fuck them then maybe they will learn to have some respect for us!

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Yes unfortunately I have to condom watch for my Mrs as there are guys who get there cock out ready to fuck and then look surprised when you ask have you got a condom on and I have a visual check. Maybe they have seen me fuck her without but she is my Mrs. I think you should always assume its protected sex unless the woman tells you otherwise then its your choice which way you play "

I do the same for Jill especially in a group play , surprising how many guys say oh I forgot mine does any one have one ? I even caught one guy out trying to put a used one on off the floor , He must of thought my eyes were fucking glued shut as he was promptly shown the door .

Newcastle

"OP did you still fuck him?

The reason I ask is if these guys try it on but in the end still get their dick wet they will never behave any differently. If we refuse to fuck them then maybe they will learn to have some respect for us! "

No I didn’t! I stormed out of there and told him, no condom, no play

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

The reason I ask is if these guys try it on but in the end still get their dick wet they will never behave any differently. If we refuse to fuck them then maybe they will learn to have some respect for us!

No I didn’t! I stormed out of there and told him, no condom, no play "

Good for you. That's exactly what I would do too. Maybe he might learn from it !

hiding from cock pics.

"Yes unfortunately I have to condom watch for my Mrs as there are guys who get there cock out ready to fuck and then look surprised when you ask have you got a condom on and I have a visual check. Maybe they have seen me fuck her without but she is my Mrs. I think you should always assume its protected sex unless the woman tells you otherwise then its your choice which way you play

I do the same for Jill especially in a group play , surprising how many guys say oh I forgot mine does any one have one ? I even caught one guy out trying to put a used one on off the floor , He must of thought my eyes were fucking glued shut as he was promptly shown the door . "

Gakkkkk

"Yes unfortunately I have to condom watch for my Mrs as there are guys who get there cock out ready to fuck and then look surprised when you ask have you got a condom on and I have a visual check. Maybe they have seen me fuck her without but she is my Mrs. I think you should always assume its protected sex unless the woman tells you otherwise then its your choice which way you play

I do the same for Jill especially in a group play , surprising how many guys say oh I forgot mine does any one have one ? I even caught one guy out trying to put a used one on off the floor , He must of thought my eyes were fucking glued shut as he was promptly shown the door . "

That guy is disgusting eww

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

No I didn’t! I stormed out of there and told him, no condom, no play "

Exactly what I would do!

I do this with both club and private meets. I always have condoms we could use but that's not the point. To turn up without them shows an expectation of bareback in my opinion and a lack of consideration and respect for any play partners.

There is no excuse, particularly in clubs. They are either available free or at low cost from the club.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

I do the same for Jill especially in a group play , surprising how many guys say oh I forgot mine does any one have one ? I even caught one guy out trying to put a used one on off the floor , He must of thought my eyes were fucking glued shut as he was promptly shown the door .

That guy is disgusting eww"

Exactly no self respect or any for anyone else

I think that’s actually criminal! No one has the right to play with your sexual health like that!

"What rules though? The club can't possibly know whether we choose bareback or protection, the rules are all personal rules in my belief.

I make sure I have a check for myself there is a condom on a cock that is going to go inside me.

Not everybody feels the same or goes about those things the same way, so I feel it's down to me to make sure as best I can but I will still be happy that I checked everything was her I wanted it to be in hindsight"

I always use my own condoms as I don't trust anyone else's. So I always hand them one before they get too close.

» Add a new message to this topic