FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Social media

Social media

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustme6 OP   Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Is it killing the swinging scene. .see so many profiles with snap chat or instagram..what's wrong with meeting face to face..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it killing the swinging scene. .see so many profiles with snap chat or instagram..what's wrong with meeting face to face.."

Sod the swinging scene,,,,social media is killing society.

By *ustme6 OP   Man  over a year ago

tamworth

"Is it killing the swinging scene. .see so many profiles with snap chat or instagram..what's wrong with meeting face to face..

Sod the swinging scene,,,,social media is killing society."

Lol...

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Is it killing the swinging scene. .see so many profiles with snap chat or instagram..what's wrong with meeting face to face.."

too many BAD PEOPLE and people haven't actually got the time to meet and are not happy meeting the sad lonely people in their lives already as they think they are missing out on the cool people on the internet.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I use messaging services to chat as a precursor to meeting. I can be slow to meet due to my availability and because I want to make sure the people I'm talking to are trustworthy (as best I can).

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Is it killing the swinging scene. .see so many profiles with snap chat or instagram..what's wrong with meeting face to face..

Agreed! It’s a breeding ground for narcissists! We moved away from most social media because it’s mostly fake. You either get the ones with the alleged ‘perfect’ lives wanting to brag and fish for compliments or the ones who are constantly moaning how hard done by they are and fishing for sympathy. It’s much nicer having face to face conversations.

Lou x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Social media is there for us to use, not for it to use us. Once you realise that its all fine

I don't go on any other than this site makes me laugh listening to them moaning about fbook twit

» Add a new message to this topic