FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help? Hahah. Wee bit unlucky

Help? Hahah. Wee bit unlucky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m kinda still new to the whole swinging thing. In a year I haven’t had much luck. I thought older women enjoyed and wanted a younger man. Is it too young to swing or meet, or am I just unlucky? help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Personally to young....

"Personally to young.... "
too young to swing or too young to try and find sex on the site? I think the latter I can do but swinging, such as clubs and dogging I don’t know

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I would say too young!

Would you really fuck someone who is old enough to be your mother? Like myself?

Sort out your age preferences! And be realistic lol

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Personally to young.... too young to swing or too young to try and find sex on the site? I think the latter I can do but swinging, such as clubs and dogging I don’t know "

I think 18 is too young for this site, personally. I would have thought you would be out with your mates at your age, no disrespect to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How have you been here over a year if you’re only 18? Confused.

Your chances of meeting on here are very very slim due to your age I’m afraid. Most older women probably have children older than you.

What were your expectations when you joined fab?

"I would say too young!

Sort out your age preferences! And be realistic lol "

I probably would to be fair haha. I don’t mind an older woman especially if she can teach me a thing or two haha

Depends on how much older you want the woman to be, you wanna meet a 99 year old?!

For me, you’re way to young and your profile reflects that.

"How have you been here over a year if you’re only 18? Confused.

Your chances of meeting on here are very very slim due to your age I’m afraid. Most older women probably have children older than you.

What were your expectations when you joined fab?"

Also I’m pretty sure older women like fucking men who don’t fetishise them and only fancy them because they’re ‘an older woman’

What were your expectations when you joined fab?"

get new experiences, make some new friends in the site and the obvious haha. I joined when I was 18, coming up a year now and I turn 19 in a couple of weeks

What were your expectations when you joined fab?

get new experiences, make some new friends in the site and the obvious haha. I joined when I was 18, coming up a year now and I turn 19 in a couple of weeks "

Ah right okay

"Personally to young.... too young to swing or too young to try and find sex on the site? I think the latter I can do but swinging, such as clubs and dogging I don’t know

I think 18 is too young for this site, personally. I would have thought you would be out with your mates at your age, no disrespect to you "

none taken! I’m not on this a lot of the time, your right I’m out playing football or whatever. But this is fun as well haha

chelmsford

"I would say too young!

Sort out your age preferences! And be realistic lol I probably would to be fair haha. I don’t mind an older woman especially if she can teach me a thing or two haha"

We're not here to teach you

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm sorry but I have a son the same age...this is off putting for me and I'm sure for others as well

Also I wouldn’t say you’re unlucky. Being on fab (for single men) takes a lot of hard work and effort. It isn’t down to luck at all.

chelmsford

"Personally to young.... too young to swing or too young to try and find sex on the site? I think the latter I can do but swinging, such as clubs and dogging I don’t know

I think 18 is too young for this site, personally. I would have thought you would be out with your mates at your age, no disrespect to you none taken! I’m not on this a lot of the time, your right I’m out playing football or whatever. But this is fun as well haha"

Ok..just have some fun on the forums for now

"Depends on how much older you want the woman to be, you wanna meet a 99 year old?!

"

I’d rather not get my dick wrapped in cobwebs hahah. I leave the age thing because I’d tell someone they’re not their cup of tea if they’re too old.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

"I would say too young!

Sort out your age preferences! And be realistic lol I probably would to be fair haha. I don’t mind an older woman especially if she can teach me a thing or two haha"

Ta daaaaa! Thts the attitude expected from someone your age ....if I wanted to teach I'd of gone into the profession...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I would say too young!

To be honest, most women are NOT here to teach the young and inexperienced what good sex is like. We are here for our own enjoyment!

"Also I wouldn’t say you’re unlucky. Being on fab (for single men) takes a lot of hard work and effort. It isn’t down to luck at all. "

There’s also plenty of young men who have had lots of meets. It’s about being realistic.

"Depends on how much older you want the woman to be, you wanna meet a 99 year old?!

I’d rather not get my dick wrapped in cobwebs hahah. I leave the age thing because I’d tell someone they’re not their cup of tea if they’re too old. "

Mature

"I'm sorry but I have a son the same age...this is off putting for me and I'm sure for others as well"

This

I wasn’t prepared for any of this hahaha. I have college in the morning lol hahaha

Maybe a trim might help...

"Maybe a trim might help... "
I’ve sorted that, it’s in my private pics. I ended up privating some pics thought i had too many out

"I would say too young!

Sort out your age preferences! And be realistic lol I probably would to be fair haha. I don’t mind an older woman especially if she can teach me a thing or two haha

To be honest, most women are NOT here to teach the young and inexperienced what good sex is like. We are here for our own enjoyment!"

This

OP, you mention older women in this thread but according to your profile you're a straight man, also looking to meet TV/TS.

"OP, you mention older women in this thread but according to your profile you're a straight man, also looking to meet TV/TS. "
made it and had no idea what it was so ticked it and I don’t know how to change it unfortunately. Help would be appreciated

"OP, you mention older women in this thread but according to your profile you're a straight man, also looking to meet TV/TS. made it and had no idea what it was so ticked it and I don’t know how to change it unfortunately. Help would be appreciated "

Same as you ticked the other options.. you just untick it. So all this time you've been on fab you didn't mind it. Whatever floats your boat as they say

chelmsford

"OP, you mention older women in this thread but according to your profile you're a straight man, also looking to meet TV/TS. made it and had no idea what it was so ticked it and I don’t know how to change it unfortunately. Help would be appreciated "

You don't know what TV/TS is?

[Removed by poster at 13/02/19 23:29:52]

"OP, you mention older women in this thread but according to your profile you're a straight man, also looking to meet TV/TS. made it and had no idea what it was so ticked it and I don’t know how to change it unfortunately. Help would be appreciated

You don't know what TV/TS is? "

I do now but don’t know how to remove it from preferences

"OP, you mention older women in this thread but according to your profile you're a straight man, also looking to meet TV/TS. made it and had no idea what it was so ticked it and I don’t know how to change it unfortunately. Help would be appreciated

Same as you ticked the other options.. you just untick it. So all this time you've been on fab you didn't mind it. Whatever floats your boat as they say "

hahaha no I mean I don’t know how to remove it from my preferences. When ever I get a message I explain and it’s a job and a half trying to stop messages

If you're a student, you should be able to figure it out

"If you're a student, you should be able to figure it out "
turns out I can’t look past my own nose ffs. Found it.

» Add a new message to this topic