FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > seeking elusive lady

seeking elusive lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rJackMrsDaniels OP   Couple  over a year ago

norton

Since we joined fab we have lost count of how many couples/singles just refer to Me (Dee) in messages and conversation, we find it very frustrating well I do more than Jack does, I can imagine this is a common theme for couples on here when in fact it’s quite the opposite we are seeking, I really aren’t that interested in having fun on my own but love the idea of Jack coming home to tell me what he’s been up to and would love to arrange meets for him, am I the only one who loves this idea ??? It really intrigues me and gets my mind working x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Since we joined fab we have lost count of how many couples/singles just refer to Me (Dee) in messages and conversation, we find it very frustrating well I do more than Jack does, I can imagine this is a common theme for couples on here when in fact it’s quite the opposite we are seeking, I really aren’t that interested in having fun on my own but love the idea of Jack coming home to tell me what he’s been up to and would love to arrange meets for him, am I the only one who loves this idea ??? It really intrigues me and gets my mind working x"

OP when a single lady is looking to meet a man she tends to look at single male profiles, very few will look at couples profiles hoping the man meets alone.

Jack may have more success seeking a lady from a single male profile.

norton

"Since we joined fab we have lost count of how many couples/singles just refer to Me (Dee) in messages and conversation, we find it very frustrating well I do more than Jack does, I can imagine this is a common theme for couples on here when in fact it’s quite the opposite we are seeking, I really aren’t that interested in having fun on my own but love the idea of Jack coming home to tell me what he’s been up to and would love to arrange meets for him, am I the only one who loves this idea ??? It really intrigues me and gets my mind working x

OP when a single lady is looking to meet a man she tends to look at single male profiles, very few will look at couples profiles hoping the man meets alone.

Jack may have more success seeking a lady from a single male profile. "

We have discussed this however it’s me that usually does all the communication on here and would feel wrong replying to ladies and couples from a single guys profile although I could explain this might be the case in the profile itself, we will see how things go. Really appreciate your input it’s very valid x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I was a single woman I would be deeply suspicious of a couples profile with no public pictures of the guy where the woman was trying to get me to meet her man. You might consider that any potential meet will need to know what your other half looks like, won't want to meet blind and will almost certainly want some interaction with him before meeting for her personal safety. Also a lot of single guys use this scenario to try and get meets.

I think you should consider your approach carefully

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I see you've changed your avatar while I was posting.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would also suggest a single man's profile and then explain in the text that you will be helping him choose his meets. I think it's unlikely to help your success having a couples profile as the people that you are looking for will not be looking for your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're the opposite as we only look for men (for me). I tend to avoid couples profiles though as we've no interest in swapping or the woman - which is what most couple profiles seem to be about.

norton

"If I was a single woman I would be deeply suspicious of a couples profile with no public pictures of the guy where the woman was trying to get me to meet her man. You might consider that any potential meet will need to know what your other half looks like, won't want to meet blind and will almost certainly want some interaction with him before meeting for her personal safety. Also a lot of single guys use this scenario to try and get meets.

I think you should consider your approach carefully"

I do agree with lots of things that you are saying and think we do need to change our approach to this, We are verified and we did have our pictures public although we quickly found we wanted to choose who sees them. We will see what happens over the next few days and maybe set Jack up a single profile he used, really appreciate your comments thank you xx

norton

"I see you've changed your avatar while I was posting. "

norton

"I would also suggest a single man's profile and then explain in the text that you will be helping him choose his meets. I think it's unlikely to help your success having a couples profile as the people that you are looking for will not be looking for your profile."

We actually thought we would possibly find a couple wanting the opposite of us and the 4 of chat

hiding from cock pics.

You can have more than one profile, that might be the best route for you then?

norton

"We're the opposite as we only look for men (for me). I tend to avoid couples profiles though as we've no interest in swapping or the woman - which is what most couple profiles seem to be about."

Really appreciate all these comments it’s so refreshing actually having engaging conversation, so for you both does Mr enjoy hearing about your adventures? I would love to chat to you both about this ?? It’s so new to us x

norton

"You can have more than one profile, that might be the best route for you then?"

It’s certainly worth us checking out as we have nothing to lose, although we do only need find one suitable lady x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP have to agree with a lot of the comments above - with your avatar pic and lack of other visible pics or any veris visible, people are going to jump to the conclusion that your profile is actually just a single male posing as a couple in order to try and get meets - which is a common tactic on here. I'm not saying that is the case with you, but people don't know that for sure and will jump to their own conclusions.

If you do go down the route of him having a single guys profile, I'd also suggest that he be the one that owns and operates it - after all if he is the one going to be meeting, it's him that people will want to interact with and get to know - besides if you say you are the wife operating the profile on his behalf, people will be just as suspicious as they are now.

By all means view potential profiles together and come up with message ideas etc together but it needs to be him actually doing the interaction.

norton

"OP have to agree with a lot of the comments above - with your avatar pic and lack of other visible pics or any veris visible, people are going to jump to the conclusion that your profile is actually just a single male posing as a couple in order to try and get meets - which is a common tactic on here. I'm not saying that is the case with you, but people don't know that for sure and will jump to their own conclusions.

If you do go down the route of him having a single guys profile, I'd also suggest that he be the one that owns and operates it - after all if he is the one going to be meeting, it's him that people will want to interact with and get to know - besides if you say you are the wife operating the profile on his behalf, people will be just as suspicious as they are now.

By all means view potential profiles together and come up with message ideas etc together but it needs to be him actually doing the interaction."

We definitely need to think about our approach more but we aren’t looking to attract loads we are simply looking for the right one to join us on this journey.

Really appreciate your comments and very valid xxx

hiding from cock pics.

I understand you are only looking to attract one lady, your post was saying that what you're doing at the moment is not working for you so people are just trying to give you suggestions that might work better for you to meet that one elusive lady.

norton

"I understand you are only looking to attract one lady, your post was saying that what you're doing at the moment is not working for you so people are just trying to give you suggestions that might work better for you to meet that one elusive lady. "

We need to delete this and start again by the sounds of things we just wanted to be ourselves as I thought we would be more likely to attract people we click with, we are uncomfortable having public pictures and since we joined our picture has been of me so thought we would try this. Genuinely appreciate every comment and all are being taken onboard. Maybe fabs not the place for us

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I understand you are only looking to attract one lady, your post was saying that what you're doing at the moment is not working for you so people are just trying to give you suggestions that might work better for you to meet that one elusive lady.

We need to delete this and start again by the sounds of things we just wanted to be ourselves as I thought we would be more likely to attract people we click with, we are uncomfortable having public pictures and since we joined our picture has been of me so thought we would try this. Genuinely appreciate every comment and all are being taken onboard. Maybe fabs not the place for us "

OP there is a place for everyone on fab, it's just some scenarios are a little bit more difficult to arrange than others.

There are plenty of couples where the lady is the person who meets and then goes home to tell their husband/partner all about it. They are generally known as a hotwife couple. I'm not sure what the equivalent term is for when it's the man who meets alone but there are other couples out there who do just that.

Don't give up on fab yet!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Really appreciate all these comments it’s so refreshing actually having engaging conversation, so for you both does Mr enjoy hearing about your adventures? I would love to chat to you both about this ?? It’s so new to us x"

Yes, he loves hearing about it feel free to drop me a message some time if you want to talk about it

» Add a new message to this topic