FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not having much lucky

Not having much lucky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not having much lucky on this site this there anything I am doing wrong and I know it's hard for a single male on here but if there is anything more I can do on here to help me maybe get message please let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I am not having much lucky on this site this there anything I am doing wrong and I know it's hard for a single male on here but if there is anything more I can do on here to help me maybe get message please let me know "

Hi there - I’m so sorry, site rules state you have to specifically ask for help with your profile before we can comment on it.

For now, all I can say is that your username is a little off-putting to me. Ut that’s just a personal point of view.

"I am not having much lucky on this site this there anything I am doing wrong and I know it's hard for a single male on here but if there is anything more I can do on here to help me maybe get message please let me know

Hi there - I’m so sorry, site rules state you have to specifically ask for help with your profile before we can comment on it.

For now, all I can say is that your username is a little off-putting to me. Ut that’s just a personal point of view."

Thank you and I am asking for help with my profile and thank you I take that in mind I just couldn't come with a good name so I put that and dint think about if it would put people off or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a good name. Straight and to the point, no mincing around or beating about the bush. In fact, that's what I was going to call myself but I'm allergic to cats...

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Hmmmmm, name a bit

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You're young so in my opinion you'll have to work extra hard to show that you know how to handle women who know what they want!

" It's a good name. Straight and to the point, no mincing around or beating about the bush. In fact, that's what I was going to call myself but I'm allergic to cats..."

Thanks but it don't seem to be doing much good for me tho lol and you ain't the only one allergic to cats lol

"Hmmmmm, name a bit "

My name don't seem to be doing me much good

Rhyl

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

My name don't seem to be doing me much good "

Nice 6 pack though!

"You're young so in my opinion you'll have to work extra hard to show that you know how to handle women who know what they want! "

Its hard to show that when I don't get much look on here as that is what I am wanting on here a women who knows what they want

"Hmmmmm, name a bit "

Elbow? Nape of the neck?

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Nice 6 pack though! "

Why thank you

Rhyl

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Nice 6 pack though!

Why thank you "

Your welcome

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Nice 6 pack though!

Why thank you

Your welcome "

Rhyl

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Elbow? Nape of the neck?"

Be silent you

Mate, you definitely aren't alone.

So many guys struggle on this site.

Years as a member and veris doesn't make it any easier for me now than it did when I was a newbie.

A lot of it is luck so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Keep plodding away and one day it might just happen but I wouldn't hold your breath

Profile name doesn't match your pics .

You seem to be a strong man with balanced head on your shoulder.

The name should match your personality.

Some good body shots

And something descriptive about your taste and likes .

Best wishes

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Elbow? Nape of the neck?

Be silent you "

Bad doggy! Get in your bed!

Rhyl

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Elbow? Nape of the neck?

Be silent you

Bad doggy! Get in your bed! "

Your asking for it!

"Thank you and I am asking for help with my profile and thank you I take that in mind I just couldn't come with a good name so I put that and dint think about if it would put people off or not "

You look fierce in the only face pic you have, maybe 1 with a nice smile would appeal better

The name is awful. Just that would have me running for the hills, in all honesty. Sorry OP. Changing that would be a great start

Rhyl

Have spoken to this guy and i can say he comes across very switched on...polite to! Pity that name lets him down....

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Elbow? Nape of the neck?

Be silent you

Your asking for it! "

Not the rolled up newspaper? No! I'll be good ma'am...

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Try going to social events and clubs, you will start to click with people.

Rhyl

"Hmmmmm, name a bit

Elbow? Nape of the neck?

Be silent you

Your asking for it!

Not the rolled up newspaper? No! I'll be good ma'am..."

Good boy! Now sit!

"Mate, you definitely aren't alone.

So many guys struggle on this site.

Years as a member and veris doesn't make it any easier for me now than it did when I was a newbie.

A lot of it is luck so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Keep plodding away and one day it might just happen but I wouldn't hold your breath "

I get what you mean I don't think it's easy for any single guy on here i juat want to see if there was anything I would do to maybe help me out abit more

"Profile name doesn't match your pics .

You seem to be a strong man with balanced head on your shoulder.

The name should match your personality.

Some good body shots

And something descriptive about your taste and likes .

Best wishes "

Thank you for your advice I will talk that in mind and it is much appreciated x

By *uicy bootyCouple  over a year ago

local

I don’t think it’s his name ? Pussy licker lol ladies if your looking for a man to do it least you no he does it , if a woman had a username called cocksucker would it put guys of from messaging her I think it would do the opposite haha ,

"I don’t think it’s his name ? Pussy licker lol ladies if your looking for a man to do it least you no he does it , if a woman had a username called cocksucker would it put guys of from messaging her I think it would do the opposite haha , "

Oh wow! I think their inbox would go into overload

"Thank you and I am asking for help with my profile and thank you I take that in mind I just couldn't come with a good name so I put that and dint think about if it would put people off or not

You look fierce in the only face pic you have, maybe 1 with a nice smile would appeal better "

I am not one for smiling in my pics I don't really like my smile but thank you for the advice

"I don’t think it’s his name ? Pussy licker lol ladies if your looking for a man to do it least you no he does it , if a woman had a username called cocksucker would it put guys of from messaging her I think it would do the opposite haha , "

A woman can use Slut as her profile name but imagine a man using Gigolo or shagger ..it won't work ,will it ?

Women and cpls are looking for a stronger personality type man and such names will only invite ignorance .

"The name is awful. Just that would have me running for the hills, in all honesty. Sorry OP. Changing that would be a great start "

There no need to say sorry hun your not the only one saying about me name I do need to change it but I can never thing of a good one but I am guessing anything is better then what it is now

"Have spoken to this guy and i can say he comes across very switched on...polite to! Pity that name lets him down...."

Thank you every much for the compliments

Rhyl

"Have spoken to this guy and i can say he comes across very switched on...polite to! Pity that name lets him down....

Thank you every much for the compliments "

Your welcome

"The name is awful. Just that would have me running for the hills, in all honesty. Sorry OP. Changing that would be a great start

There no need to say sorry hun your not the only one saying about me name I do need to change it but I can never thing of a good one but I am guessing anything is better then what it is now"

Very true lovely. You could incorporate what you are looking for into your username. I know of some who have started threads asking for new username ideas. Perhaps some of those ideas can inspire you a little, if you are struggling to think of a new one

I was think that when I put the name but I dint think about if it could put people off as well witch I now I know it does put some people for but I guess some people may like it and overs may not like it but that goes for any name I guess

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Name a little rewrite maybe a more inspirational status and head down excuse the pun

By *ororbMan  over a year ago

dumbarton

If I was to say anything I would say that it's funny how u can be shamed or ignored or judged on a site designed for sex . Ur name is apparently off-putting but u go onto the pictures of some women on here and boom nothing left to the imagination. I personally haven't met anyone off her 1 because I've not put a great deal of effort in but chat to sum cool people .secondly and most importantly because I'm a fat guy and apparently women ain't into that but even now looking at this Ur obviously in shape and that's not good enough for these women and now after writing all that all I can say is fuk knows dude lol

"Name a little rewrite maybe a more inspirational status and head down excuse the pun "

Thank you for the advice and I think I may need to have name change

Rhyl

"If I was to say anything I would say that it's funny how u can be shamed or ignored or judged on a site designed for sex . Ur name is apparently off-putting but u go onto the pictures of some women on here and boom nothing left to the imagination. I personally haven't met anyone off her 1 because I've not put a great deal of effort in but chat to sum cool people .secondly and most importantly because I'm a fat guy and apparently women ain't into that but even now looking at this Ur obviously in shape and that's not good enough for these women and now after writing all that all I can say is fuk knows dude lol "

Lol @ these women....

"If I was to say anything I would say that it's funny how u can be shamed or ignored or judged on a site designed for sex . Ur name is apparently off-putting but u go onto the pictures of some women on here and boom nothing left to the imagination. I personally haven't met anyone off her 1 because I've not put a great deal of effort in but chat to sum cool people .secondly and most importantly because I'm a fat guy and apparently women ain't into that but even now looking at this Ur obviously in shape and that's not good enough for these women and now after writing all that all I can say is fuk knows dude lol "

I think it's just hard for any guy on this site to be honest with you no matter how you look

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Think I’m going start crying but no effort equals poor results or none, be amazed what women like and ain’t all six packs

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest any kind of sexual name like the OPs would put me off regardless of the gender of the owner - you can change your name OP, so not sure why you've not done it - even something like initials and your year of birth would be better than what you have until you think of something better.

As for your profile, I've seen worse, but have also seen a lot lot better - your pics are a little grainy, maybe learn how to use the timer on your phone camera and take some new ones, it's amazing what you can achieve with a little practice and creativity - think about backgrounds and lighting too.

Your profile text is ok, but doesn't really sell you, or reflect any personality - as it stands all I really know about you is you like older ladies, can't meet at the drop of a hat, and would like to be a slave (more on that in a sec) - it doesn't really tell anyone what you are looking for from Fab, what you think you can offer a potential meet, or any reason they should want to know more.

The slave thing, you've not really provided any detail around that, and haven't even ticked the SM interest box (which you'd expect) so that might not help your cause - being a slave can mean many different things to different people so you need to get across what interests you about that, and the kind of slave relationship you think you might be looking for.

Hopefully some useful pointers for you there

dumbarton

Hey listen I'm the same as any guy I think I'm worth it I think I'm good in bed I think I'm well hung I think I'm funny I think I'm no bad looking but non of that matters if u can't even get a reply to hey how are u Tonight because apparently that's not putting enough effort in but what's enough effort in a first msg because change the situation but put the same 2 people in the pub how would u start off trying to strike a conversation it certainly wouldn't be hi I'm Dave I have a 6 pack and 20" dick love Ur pussy pictures are u married lol it would probably be hi how are u then introduce urself and offer the lovely lady a drink

dumbarton

Not saying I don't make an effort trying to talk I just think if u can come on here and not reply to a simple msg of hello then wats point in spending the time putting a life story on and Ur do and donts that's wat I ment with effort

"Hey listen I'm the same as any guy I think I'm worth it I think I'm good in bed I think I'm well hung I think I'm funny I think I'm no bad looking but non of that matters if u can't even get a reply to hey how are u Tonight because apparently that's not putting enough effort in but what's enough effort in a first msg because change the situation but put the same 2 people in the pub how would u start off trying to strike a conversation it certainly wouldn't be hi I'm Dave I have a 6 pack and 20" dick love Ur pussy pictures are u married lol it would probably be hi how are u then introduce urself and offer the lovely lady a drink "

It's not the same as down the pub though. They get to see you in person and feel the chemistry from the off. The only thing you have on here is your profile. If you have someone with a full, enticing profile or one with no public pictures and basic text, it's a no brainer that someone is going to be drawn to the fuller profile.

"Not saying I don't make an effort trying to talk I just think if u can come on here and not reply to a simple msg of hello then wats point in spending the time putting a life story on and Ur do and donts that's wat I ment with effort"

Or perhaps it's not the message style at all that is putting people off responding

dumbarton

But let's be honest I could go on 10 profiles and take witty banter and lines and all sorts and pass off as my own that's not gona let u get to no me chatting gets u to know me . Ur beautiful btw lol

"To be honest any kind of sexual name like the OPs would put me off regardless of the gender of the owner - you can change your name OP, so not sure why you've not done it - even something like initials and your year of birth would be better than what you have until you think of something better.

As for your profile, I've seen worse, but have also seen a lot lot better - your pics are a little grainy, maybe learn how to use the timer on your phone camera and take some new ones, it's amazing what you can achieve with a little practice and creativity - think about backgrounds and lighting too.

Your profile text is ok, but doesn't really sell you, or reflect any personality - as it stands all I really know about you is you like older ladies, can't meet at the drop of a hat, and would like to be a slave (more on that in a sec) - it doesn't really tell anyone what you are looking for from Fab, what you think you can offer a potential meet, or any reason they should want to know more.

The slave thing, you've not really provided any detail around that, and haven't even ticked the SM interest box (which you'd expect) so that might not help your cause - being a slave can mean many different things to different people so you need to get across what interests you about that, and the kind of slave relationship you think you might be looking for.

Hopefully some useful pointers for you there "

There is a lot of hopefully pointer there thank for point out the thing I can do better and I will work on that stuff thank you for your help and advice it much appreciated

Rhyl

"Not saying I don't make an effort trying to talk I just think if u can come on here and not reply to a simple msg of hello then wats point in spending the time putting a life story on and Ur do and donts that's wat I ment with effort

Or perhaps it's not the message style at all that is putting people off responding "

Definitely not the msgs, iv chatted to this guy....very polite

"But let's be honest I could go on 10 profiles and take witty banter and lines and all sorts and pass off as my own that's not gona let u get to no me chatting gets u to know me . Ur beautiful btw lol"

You could, and some do, but if, as soon as you start messaging it becomes apparent from the style of writing that your profile text wasn't written by you, the messages will stop anyway, so there's no point.

Remember the ladies have a plethora of choice here - so it's up to you if you want to make your profile as appealing as you can, or leave it blank and unappealing - but I know if I were a lady, or even as a Bi male, which I'd be most drawn to

And thanks, I've not been called beautiful in a while

dumbarton

Was talking bout Holly lol

"But let's be honest I could go on 10 profiles and take witty banter and lines and all sorts and pass off as my own that's not gona let u get to no me chatting gets u to know me . Ur beautiful btw lol"

I think the point is, to be able to start that initial contact. Yes you could do that. But it could also give you the opportunity to get talking' so the person could get to know you, beyond your profile. Your profile is your initial shop window. If you can't tempt someone to walk into the shop to browse, then they are definitely not going to potentially buy... and thank you haha

"Was talking bout Holly lol"

No? Really?! Awww shucks

"Was talking bout Holly lol

No? Really?! Awww shucks "

You are such a tease

dumbarton

All valid points I think more than 1 person has gained from this conversation so well done to everyone for their input

"Was talking bout Holly lol

No? Really?! Awww shucks

You are such a tease "

Moi?

"All valid points I think more than 1 person has gained from this conversation so well done to everyone for their input "

I think I few people may gain from this conversation tbh I am glad I made this forum now it as been interesting one and thank you to everyone that as give me pointers on what I could do to help my profile

Rhyl

"All valid points I think more than 1 person has gained from this conversation so well done to everyone for their input

I think I few people may gain from this conversation tbh I am glad I made this forum now it as been interesting one and thank you to everyone that as give me pointers on what I could do to help my profile "

"All valid points I think more than 1 person has gained from this conversation so well done to everyone for their input

I think I few people may gain from this conversation tbh I am glad I made this forum now it as been interesting one and thank you to everyone that as give me pointers on what I could do to help my profile "

No problem, and hope it works out for you - just remember there are no guarantees on here, and you really do make your own "luck" - key is getting your profile and pics right, having the right approach and attitude, and setting your expectations accordingly and like I said there are no guarantees but your experience of the site will be better for it

I think I few people may gain from this conversation tbh I am glad I made this forum now it as been interesting one and thank you to everyone that as give me pointers on what I could do to help my profile

No problem, and hope it works out for you - just remember there are no guarantees on here, and you really do make your own "luck" - key is getting your profile and pics right, having the right approach and attitude, and setting your expectations accordingly and like I said there are no guarantees but your experience of the site will be better for it "

I know there is no guarantees there never is on site like this like you say all I can do is try and put myself out there as the best I can and hope for the best

By *riumphriderMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Im in the same situation as pussylicker. Help required here too

"Im in the same situation as pussylicker. Help required here too"

You may be best of looking at the comment in this forum there is a good few pointers that may help you if you ain't already read the comment above that is

plus I’m the same can’t even get an inbox don’t no what I’m doing wrong

Can some 1 help me out as I don’t no what I am doing wrong and not long been on so a little help would be great thanks

» Add a new message to this topic