FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Self gratification

Self gratification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else get upset when guys take the opportunity when leaving a verification for someone to tell us how great he is

“ took my 8 inches “

“ loved how I fuck”

“Couldn’t get enough of me”

Type comments then at the end say

“ treat with respect “

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Why worry about it its his verification she/them can choose to display it or not its not really any of your business in reality.

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

Why would you even display a verification like that, or go with the self centred pricks in the first place.

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Why worry about it its his verification she/them can choose to display it or not its not really any of your business in reality. "

This

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

While in general i get your point OP, context matters. Someone might want guys to know they can take the lot.

Also a veri is a mutual thing. "I had a good time with x" is better than "X had a good time".

So while i agree its rude to be a self centered twerp,if the person leaving a review does not express how much fun they had it is unlikely that that review will attract many boys to your Yard unless they know your Milkshake is the best.

"Why worry about it its his verification she/them can choose to display it or not its not really any of your business in reality. "

This is a forum

I can discuss what may not matter to you but may matter to others

If it doesn’t affect you

Find a post that does

"Why worry about it its his verification she/them can choose to display it or not its not really any of your business in reality.

This "

See my next comment

Forums are for everyone

Not interested ?

Move to something else

Lancashire

Same could be said about your concern over the way veri's are written.

I just don't understand why it bothers you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No such think as a bad verification, to display or not that is the question

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I was left a veri like that on my last profile. He actually messaged me and told me what to put on his veri

Along with some other details he wanted me to put how many times he made me cum. I hadn't the heart to tell him he hadn't so I blocked him. I've seen him twice at a club since , awkward

Lancashire

"I was left a veri like that on my last profile. He actually messaged me and told me what to put on his veri

Along with some other details he wanted me to put how many times he made me cum. I hadn't the heart to tell him he hadn't so I blocked him. I've seen him twice at a club since , awkward "

This made me laugh out loud

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"I was left a veri like that on my last profile. He actually messaged me and told me what to put on his veri

Along with some other details he wanted me to put how many times he made me cum. I hadn't the heart to tell him he hadn't so I blocked him. I've seen him twice at a club since , awkward

This made me laugh out loud "

It wasn't the best night of my life worst part was I lost a diamond earring in my hurry to exit the hotel !

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

I publish all my veri people have spent the time writting one. The only unpublished is a duplicate. I am lucky that the people who have varied me are sound and so I have no problem but i do underatand the OPs point. But some people perhaps you should not have met in the first place.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I had a treat her with respect one on my very first profile. I'll need to get another of those.

» Add a new message to this topic