FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > this site and the men on here

this site and the men on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

Why do half the single men dont get anywhere on here I can you why?

Frist is they think it s easy sex everyone at drop of hat will drop thier knickers and will fuck them but guess what It dont work lkie that

What the fail to understand that everynone is at diffrent levels of this from just looking to not sure to very full on

Everyone has there reasions for being on the site and in swining world

Some dont swing some are just living thier life styles they on the sence. what the swinging would give them a place where by they can do that

No there are so many myiths about swining lkie everyone at it with every one they meet cant be done for many reasions

Like folk have work have family main stream freinds and communtity commitments and the like

Most folk who want to do this have to find time which for most folk isnt easy as for fucking eveything that moves I lkie to know how it can be done with what most us have to do on every day base

now the main stream press will love to make it look lkie we all slappers that isnt the case far from it most are chosey who they go with for one thing no one wants STD

Now by saying that there are small number who will fuck anything that moves cos of that men talk think we at that level and that they in the end find out is wrong

Now cos of small number who goign about this as slapper

a good half of single men on here message a woman wrong with out even reading her pfile in full frist and wonder why they get no where

LIke I say cos of small number of folk who are giving the life systle a real bad name and making life hard for everyone

Its about respect and friendship and fun along the way as well

swinging isnt about useng folk and makeing someone feel cheap for that matter its very mush the opposie now men if you want to know more message me subject swinging world I will try and anwer questions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

TLDR

morecambe

what is TLDR?

I'm good thanks.

Fab works perfectly to suit my needs. I can't go wrong if I'm not actively seeking meets can I?

"TLDR"

I scrolled part looking for a summary - found it, thanks!

By *rand GestureMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes/London

Too long, didn't read.

By *ip_brumMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 11/02/19 22:29:45]

morecambe

so what do you lkie about my post?

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Thank you

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Women who enjoy sex with lots of different men aren't slappers.

There are a lot of reasons single guys don't get as many meets as they would like. One of the main ones is that there are lots more men than women on the site.

By *arsharkMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Did you actually read this back?

morecambe

[Removed by poster at 11/02/19 22:40:51]

Do you find it easy on here to find men to meet?

morecambe

you are so right but it shame that there are so many men and not same amount od wemen to men it really hrad for most single men on here

I joined thinking it would be easy to get sex, and I was right.

"you are so right but it shame that there are so many men and not same amount od wemen to men it really hrad for most single men on here"

I wouldn't waste any more time thinking about it.

Any one not fitting your preferences or way of meeting, say no thank you and block.

Time is precious, don't waste it on other people.

The truth about swinging you got to be the prefect match to get anywhere in that lifestyle sorry but i only being honest.

"I joined thinking it would be easy to get sex, and I was right.

"

My line of thinking too...

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why do half the single men dont get anywhere on here I can you why?

Frist is they think it s easy sex everyone at drop of hat will drop thier knickers and will fuck them but guess what It dont work lkie that

What the fail to understand that everynone is at diffrent levels of this from just looking to not sure to very full on

Some dont swing some are just living thier life styles they on the sence. what the swinging would give them a place where by they can do that

No there are so many myiths about swining lkie everyone at it with every one they meet cant be done for many reasions

Like folk have work have family main stream freinds and communtity commitments and the like

Most folk who want to do this have to find time which for most folk isnt easy as for fucking eveything that moves I lkie to know how it can be done with what most us have to do on every day base

now the main stream press will love to make it look lkie we all slappers that isnt the case far from it most are chosey who they go with for one thing no one wants STD

Now by saying that there are small number who will fuck anything that moves cos of that men talk think we at that level and that they in the end find out is wrong

a good half of single men on here message a woman wrong with out even reading her pfile in full frist and wonder why they get no where

LIke I say cos of small number of folk who are giving the life systle a real bad name and making life hard for everyone

swinging isnt about useng folk and makeing someone feel cheap for that matter its very mush the opposie now men if you want to know more message me subject swinging world I will try and anwer questions

"

Sorry that was very hard to read...

morecambe

yes it easy but yes we have lot of choice of men but really are there cos of of what I have found cos half the men I have to say have wrong mind set and no respect

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Two words: double standards.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

My line of thinking too... "

Alright you lot no need to rub it in.

morecambe

your right has to be a spark if anything els and you dotn have it just sex for sex sahke and that shit

morecambe

yes im dyslsexic yes hun

London

Men: Due to the sheer number on here, find it hard to get meets. When they initally join they think woman are in abundance and are up for sex with any man that asks.

Women on here are the smaller demographic and have their pick of men to choose from however, we are constantly bombarded by men casting their nets to land a catch with their no effort copy and paste "fancy a shag?" messages.

OP ~ use the Reply & Quote button, makes the thread easier to read

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I do ok on here... hardwork at times but very rewarding with some great repeat meets

morecambe

There you go messages lkie fancy a shag and wonder why they get no where even here a woman needs to chatted up in the right way

Pash, take it easy and don't get too caught up in it all. Enjoy yourself and have a giggle.

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Sadly there are ana awful lot of sheer idiots on here who mess it up for the good guys (Of which I consider myself one - but I would say that wouldn't I..?)

There needs to be some sort of yellow/red card system to let people know those who are abusive, don't turn up etc.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Getting the snacks fuck the popcorn I got monster munch

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sadly there are ana awful lot of sheer idiots on here who mess it up for the good guys (Of which I consider myself one - but I would say that wouldn't I..?)

There needs to be some sort of yellow/red card system to let people know those who are abusive, don't turn up etc. "

The good guys have it easier due to the bad guys. Women aren't daft.

How would a yellow/red card be moderated. Say I reported you for not turning up for a meet even though we'd never arranged one.

Lots of men, not the same amount of women..

Don't read profiles and expect sex at a drop of the hat..

Well I can say I read a profile, so I've taken the time to digest, thought and then maybe message just to say kind words, flatter, entice, flirt. I've taken the time to do that as you've asked in your profile, then you go and delete without reading. Or you get into conversation as your asking for something, it's offered and then every excuse under the sun.. Teasing and shitting your pants I put that down to or not a woman. Then the last bit it's like ping pong, back and forth and one word replies, even though you've stipulated that you must be able to string a sentence together, but we get back one word answers!!! So who can't actually put a sentence together!!!

This place is all about flirting, fun and if you fancy a bit then work at it and make time, you can always make time for fun.

Sorry that was very hard to read... "

What she said

I met a man who had one torso pic and said hi.

I said hi back, we chatted and met a couple of times.

manchester

I can understand some messages make you want to run to the hills, no thought I’m in hotel meet now etc

How about going back to your ivory tower and proof reading what you’ve written Op and they moan about men’s messages on here.

Why would you want to help them? Who'd want to meet someone who had to be told how to converse/behave appropriately?

manchester

"How about going back to your ivory tower and proof reading what you’ve written Op and they moan about men’s messages on here. "

Ow that’s touchy

"How about going back to your ivory tower and proof reading what you’ve written Op and they moan about men’s messages on here.

Ow that’s touchy "

Think you mean touché

No one likes this! It was unreadable.

Are you very d*unk or actually trying to type with your penis?

manchester

"How about going back to your ivory tower and proof reading what you’ve written Op and they moan about men’s messages on here.

Ow that’s touchy

Think you mean touché "

Er no but could be bilingual suppose

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"No one likes this! It was unreadable.

Are you very d*unk or actually trying to type with your penis?"

It's unlikely the lady was typing with her penis.

She's also said she's dyslexic.

Yes, it's a hard read. But it is readable and understandable.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"yes it easy but yes we have lot of choice of men but really are there cos of of what I have found cos half the men I have to say have wrong mind set and no respect"

Tbh I find you pretty lacking in respect yourself op - towards women who may wish to meet more often than you do!

I’ve no real desire to see derogatory terms like ‘slapper’ used to describe women on here!

Ow that’s touchy

Think you mean touché

Er no but could be bilingual suppose "

Fablingual, it’s the same as bilingual but just won’t admit it and is in denial.

By *hatguyJoeMan  over a year ago

Preston

Many people find it hard to think, that is why they judge.

Wow ive never seen a post so offensive to single men and single women

I would love a guy with that profile to post this thread and see the responses.

I cant wait for the the "slappers" ruining swingings good name by having sex with men to comment

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

"yes it easy but yes we have lot of choice of men but really are there cos of of what I have found cos half the men I have to say have wrong mind set and no respect

Tbh I find you pretty lacking in respect yourself op - towards women who may wish to meet more often than you do!

I’ve no real desire to see derogatory terms like ‘slapper’ used to describe women on here! "

"yes it easy but yes we have lot of choice of men but really are there cos of of what I have found cos half the men I have to say have wrong mind set and no respect"

By wrong mind set you mean your mind set?

That women are slappers for merting men or the wrong mind set that the other ladies and yourself has that this site was a source of easy sex?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm good thanks.

Fab works perfectly to suit my needs. I can't go wrong if I'm not actively seeking meets can I?"

Feel like I ate too much frozen ice cream

morecambe

its not all men I said and where did i say about women beingin slappers I said some folk are acting like slappers didnt men or women for that matter if you know about some of the messages that women on her get you understand what I wrote and why I wont it

London

"its not all men I said and where did i say about women beingin slappers I said some folk are acting like slappers didnt men or women for that matter if you know about some of the messages that women on her get you understand what I wrote and why I wont it"

To be fair, I think people are just trying to understand your OP as it's not so clear. I have dyslexia too, try to read and re-read your posts before posting OP

"its not all men I said and where did i say about women beingin slappers I said some folk are acting like slappers didnt men or women for that matter if you know about some of the messages that women on her get you understand what I wrote and why I wont it"

What do you mean by "acting like slappers"?

"Wow ive never seen a post so offensive to single men and single women

I cant wait for the the "slappers" ruining swingings good name by having sex with men to comment "

I got accused of being a slapper because I was “putting it about” having threesomes with Mr and other women, all four of them (at the time ) The guy was annoyed he hadn’t known I was bi, mainly because I hadn’t played with a woman when I met him!

I don’t have sex with men but do meet for bukkake’s and apparently that fact also makes me a slapper.

I was offended, when I first joined tbh, because although the amount of men I met wasn’t that many, I was still made to feel crap for being a single woman wanting sex.

How dare anyone want sex on a swinging site! Not offended by being called a slapper now, if people want to be derogatory towards others wanting the same as them, that’s their issue.

I’m not a slapper, I’m a woman who likes sex- it’s that simple x Viv x

I cant wait for the the "slappers" ruining swingings good name by having sex with men to comment "

I was just wondering what the OP thinks a slapper is.

By *ornyAndy25Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

The spelling mistakes in the OP offended me more than anyone on here ever has

manchester

I cant wait for the the "slappers" ruining swingings good name by having sex with men to comment

I got accused of being a slapper because I was “putting it about” having threesomes with Mr and other women, all four of them (at the time ) The guy was annoyed he hadn’t known I was bi, mainly because I hadn’t played with a woman when I met him!

I don’t have sex with men but do meet for bukkake’s and apparently that fact also makes me a slapper.

I was offended, when I first joined tbh, because although the amount of men I met wasn’t that many, I was still made to feel crap for being a single woman wanting sex.

How dare anyone want sex on a swinging site! Not offended by being called a slapper now, if people want to be derogatory towards others wanting the same as them, that’s their issue.

I’m not a slapper, I’m a woman who likes sex- it’s that simple x Viv x

"

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"

Nothing special about that even could get sex off a man

morecambe

I love what you put in my thread as your rigth what every you do at times you cant win I didnt say that women are slappers what i said was some folk are acting lkie slappers and making it hrad for everyone. Now some men on here think we just drop our knickers just lkie that and have the wrong idea of what swining is about its aboout freindship respect and fun along the way not about using poeple as sex workers and that is what soem single men how we should be treard

"I love what you put in my thread as your rigth what every you do at times you cant win I didnt say that women are slappers what i said was some folk are acting lkie slappers and making it hrad for everyone. Now some men on here think we just drop our knickers just lkie that and have the wrong idea of what swining is about its aboout freindship respect and fun along the way not about using poeple as sex workers and that is what soem single men how we should be treard"

Shouldn’t it be about educating the men then, and not being derogatory about other women? So what if they want to have sex with lots of people? If you don’t want to respond just block and delete.

You will always have chancers trying their luck or being disrespectful, but by saying people are behaving like slappers is generalisation and every bit as offensive as the men propositioning you in a manner you don’t like.

I’m afraid that by doing so, you have tainted your own standpoint.

I do hope that you do get treated with more respect, as should everyone on here- including the women you choose to vilify, blame and make scapegoats for the ignorance of some men x

I see where OP is coming from.

I’m under no illusion about what this site is about.

London

"I see where OP is coming from.

"

Which is?...

"its not all men I said and where did i say about women beingin slappers "

"Now by saying that there are small number who will fuck anything that moves cos of that men talk think we at that level and that they in the end find out is wrong

Now cos of small number who goign about this as slapper"

There.

Right there.

So is the op actually that seaside bloke?

Hes the only other person ive ever seen post like this.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"

This

"No one likes this! It was unreadable.

Are you very d*unk or actually trying to type with your penis?"

The OP is clearly dyslexic.

Just focus on the decent ones OP. It's not worth getting stressed about the ones who are looking for a fast shag. There truly are some diamonds on here, you just have to find them

Ok can someone please help your American brother out?

I’m completely lost..... can someone give me the cliff notes of the original post?

Can someone please explain what a slapper is?

By *eelouWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ok can someone please help your American brother out?

I’m completely lost..... can someone give me the cliff notes of the original post?

Can someone please explain what a slapper is?"

Slapper = whore/ho/prostitute

Basically means someone who sleeps around.

"Ok can someone please help your American brother out?

Can someone please explain what a slapper is?

Slapper = whore/ho/prostitute

Basically means someone who sleeps around."

Thank you

Plus we can’t read long threads what does it say after the first paragraph

The OP has dyslexia.

[Removed by poster at 12/02/19 14:21:54]

Which is?... "

How people operate on this site. It’s true, too many false expectations of what swinging is, and the is so much BS on here, it’s worst Than Facebook

London

Which is?...

How people operate on this site. It’s true, too many false expectations of what swinging is, and the is so much BS on here, it’s worst Than Facebook"

It is not the site. It is the users. We are all different, shock horror.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

My line of thinking too...

Alright you lot no need to rub it in. "

Good point!

Stop reading the forum- start putting yourselves about a bit (lot!) more. We need you single women on here to up your game and give us guys a chance. So, if you have on average one meet a week, make it ten!

By *eriousGuyABCMan  over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

One thing that doesn't help the ladies is that probably only a poss 10% of guys on here look like or are built like "Mr Perfect." This leaves the rest of us 90% scrabbling about for poss meets.

I think ladies have an unrealistic idea of what's on offer and don't want to give an inch on their idilic meet, not that they should but it doesn't help matters.

I have read many profiles, poss sent hundreds of polite messages to people that share similar traits and interests over the years with the resulting probably 6-10 meets, with singles ladies and couples. Not all guys are courteous or polite it has to be said, but it's no guarantee to success either !

Perhaps the site owners should maintain equal numbers of men and women on the site? Kick the younger ones off first or I shall be dead before I get back on!

manchester

"One thing that doesn't help the ladies is that probably only a poss 10% of guys on here look like or are built like "Mr Perfect." This leaves the rest of us 90% scrabbling about for poss meets.

I think ladies have an unrealistic idea of what's on offer and don't want to give an inch on their idilic meet, not that they should but it doesn't help matters.

I have read many profiles, poss sent hundreds of polite messages to people that share similar traits and interests over the years with the resulting probably 6-10 meets, with singles ladies and couples. Not all guys are courteous or polite it has to be said, but it's no guarantee to success either !"

The discourteous guys don’t help you guys who are trying, I know you shouldn’t tar everyone with same brush. Maybe after a while of stupidity something has to stand out to get there

"One thing that doesn't help the ladies is that probably only a poss 10% of guys on here look like or are built like "Mr Perfect." This leaves the rest of us 90% scrabbling about for poss meets.

I have read many profiles, poss sent hundreds of polite messages to people that share similar traits and interests over the years with the resulting probably 6-10 meets, with singles ladies and couples. Not all guys are courteous or polite it has to be said, but it's no guarantee to success either !"

I don’t like this attitude, and it’s prevelant on here - The attitude that says if a person is having trouble getting meets, then it’s everyone else’s fault. It couldn’t possibly be that the person struggling needs to make some adjustments?

And I’m not aiming this at your personally, quoted guy.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sadly there are ana awful lot of sheer idiots on here who mess it up for the good guys (Of which I consider myself one - but I would say that wouldn't I..?)

There needs to be some sort of yellow/red card system to let people know those who are abusive, don't turn up etc. "

There is. Use notes facility on profiles and block and report.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The spelling mistakes in the OP offended me more than anyone on here ever has"

She's already stated she's dyslexic. Did you not read the whole thread?

By *eriousGuyABCMan  over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

I have read many profiles, poss sent hundreds of polite messages to people that share similar traits and interests over the years with the resulting probably 6-10 meets, with singles ladies and couples. Not all guys are courteous or polite it has to be said, but it's no guarantee to success either !

I don’t like this attitude, and it’s prevelant on here - The attitude that says if a person is having trouble getting meets, then it’s everyone else’s fault. It couldn’t possibly be that the person struggling needs to make some adjustments?

And I’m not aiming this at your personally, quoted guy. "

No worries- not taken personally

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

My eyes and brain hurts after successfully managed to read this

Which is?...

How people operate on this site. It’s true, too many false expectations of what swinging is, and the is so much BS on here, it’s worst Than Facebook

It is not the site. It is the users. We are all different, shock horror."

And the users are the site, see how circular this argument gets?

If you got beef with OP then take it up with them.

Not my fault OP is making sense.

morecambe

"Women who enjoy sex with lots of different men aren't slappers.

There are a lot of reasons single guys don't get as many meets as they would like. One of the main ones is that there are lots more men than women on the site."

First i never said women are slappers I said folk who act lkie slappers that the issue not having sex how to done and how it played out. As the main stream think we all at it with everyone we meet and it isnt the case. A good lot of single men on the swinign sence think at click of thier fingers we fuck them. its only a small number of poeple who are makinh it hrad for everyone the main stream press pick up on thier behaviourtar us all with the same brush. That what im getting at. an awful lot of single men come on here with wrong idea what swining is about cos of what the main stream say about our life style. I never said once about women beingin slapper folk as whole acting like them

"Women who enjoy sex with lots of different men aren't slappers.

There are a lot of reasons single guys don't get as many meets as they would like. One of the main ones is that there are lots more men than women on the site. First i never said women are slappers I said folk who act lkie slappers that the issue not having sex how to done and how it played out. As the main stream think we all at it with everyone we meet and it isnt the case. A good lot of single men on the swinign sence think at click of thier fingers we fuck them. its only a small number of poeple who are makinh it hrad for everyone the main stream press pick up on thier behaviourtar us all with the same brush. That what im getting at. an awful lot of single men come on here with wrong idea what swining is about cos of what the main stream say about our life style. I never said once about women beingin slapper folk as whole acting like them"

Please stop using the phrase slappers. You have no proof that the men who act with such little respect have met women off here who behave in a way that you deem unacceptable. The blame is not women who enjoy sex on a more regular basis than you, but men chancing their luck.

Even if they have met women with lots of verifications, so what!! To anyone mainstream every single one of us women- yourself included- are “slappers”, so why would you deem it acceptable to bring such derogatory and judgemental terminology to a place where we are supposed to be free from such things.

You don’t have to agree with their choices, and you’re right to get annoyed with ignorant and disrespectful people, but you’re being disrespectful now as well. You are judging and being rude about other women.

Ignore and block the idiots. You meet, you have fun, keep it at that, and meet who appeals and ignore who don’t xx

Jezzzooo my eyes are bleeding. Chill out mannnnnn

No one is saying you’re wrong about idiots making it difficult on here btw, just taking umbridge with the fact that you are using derogatory terms for other women. The men who act with no respect are 100% to blame!! They are immature and no doubt blame women for their behaviour, and sadly this had led you to doing the same. You may not be calling all women slappers, but saying some act like slappers is offensive xx

"No one is saying you’re wrong about idiots making it difficult on here btw, just taking umbridge with the fact that you are using derogatory terms for other women. The men who act with no respect are 100% to blame!! They are immature and no doubt blame women for their behaviour, and sadly this had led you to doing the same. You may not be calling all women slappers, but saying some act like slappers is offensive xx"

I think you are being harsh, clearly OP is dyslexic and you cannot understand her argument clearly enough.

Based on her verifications OP is highly respected by the people she has met. So her observations do have merit.

it’s refreshing to see a female perspective on the world of fab

manchester

"No one is saying you’re wrong about idiots making it difficult on here btw, just taking umbridge with the fact that you are using derogatory terms for other women. The men who act with no respect are 100% to blame!! They are immature and no doubt blame women for their behaviour, and sadly this had led you to doing the same. You may not be calling all women slappers, but saying some act like slappers is offensive xx

I think you are being harsh, clearly OP is dyslexic and you cannot understand her argument clearly enough.

Based on her verifications OP is highly respected by the people she has met. So her observations do have merit.

"

"No one is saying you’re wrong about idiots making it difficult on here btw, just taking umbridge with the fact that you are using derogatory terms for other women. The men who act with no respect are 100% to blame!! They are immature and no doubt blame women for their behaviour, and sadly this had led you to doing the same. You may not be calling all women slappers, but saying some act like slappers is offensive xx

"

You mentioned her dyslexia, not me. You’re accusing me of something unfounded. That is your judgement, and incorrect!

This is also a woman’s perspective! I find stating that men behave a certain way and justify doing it because of women acting like slappers offensive. The op is using derogatory words to describe other women.

Not once have I mentioned her in terms of being respected or not, I haven’t looked at her profile, but am commenting, as a woman, on her post on here.

So I shall reiterate- she is using derogatory terms to refer to other woman and how she deems their behaviour to reflect upon others. Perhaps now you can see what I am trying to say. Her argument encompasses blame on other women for the lack of understanding and respect that some men show on here.

That is what is I find offensive.

You mentioned her dyslexia, not me. You’re accusing me of something unfounded. That is your judgement, and incorrect!

This is also a woman’s perspective! I find stating that men behave a certain way and justify doing it because of women acting like slappers offensive. The op is using derogatory words to describe other women.

Not once have I mentioned her in terms of being respected or not, I haven’t looked at her profile, but am commenting, as a woman, on her post on here.

So I shall reiterate- she is using derogatory terms to refer to other woman and how she deems their behaviour to reflect upon others. Perhaps now you can see what I am trying to say. Her argument encompasses blame on other women for the lack of understanding and respect that some men show on here.

"

The op discusses women in her opening post, refers to dropping knickers, refers to “we” when saying how men speak to women.

I’m afraid we will have to beg to differ about what we find offensive or not.

To me, the term slapper, in whatever context it is used, is offensive

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Not meaning to be nasty or offensive, but you should really use a spellchecker.

That was rather difficult to read.

By *eswhynotMan  over a year ago

Craigavon

What’s going on here

The op discusses women in her opening post, refers to dropping knickers, refers to “we” when saying how men speak to women.

To me, the term slapper, in whatever context it is used, is offensive "

There are far worse words I have heard, indeed many I have been called.

Just because the OP hasn’t got the vocabulary range you may have, you victimise her.

I think you are being the aggressive one, not OP.

OP talks about respect, you have blown OP’s original argument out of context to support your hidden agenda.

Not good and not right at all.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've been happy with my results fro her over the years,. Generally it's been based on how much I have wanted to play at a time. I've had very busy times, endless new sexual partners when I wanted, times I've taken a break and a back seat. Now I play more than a couple of years ago but nothing like a period 12 to 4 years ago. Now I'm very picky about who I have fun with, new people the odd time but normally repeat offenders. I'm always open to the right new offers though.

I think the guys who complain tend not read profiles properly and approach either badly or the wrong people. I frequently think 'Oh I fancy them', then read the profile and go no you aren't the one for them. However there has been the odd meet that has come out of one of those first opinions.

It's about understanding and communicating clear and well. 'Fancy a shag' is rarely going to be the best chat up line on here

Just because the OP hasn’t got the vocabulary range you may have, you victimise her.

OP talks about respect, you have blown OP’s original argument out of context to support your hidden agenda.

Not good and not right at all."

You are so off base! You know nothing about me. There is no agenda! Simply a reaction to an offensive word. I am not the only one offended, yet you have chose to focus on me.

I will not justify myself to you, as you have no rights to know my life, and why you are so wrong, and to prove that would be discussing my private life.

So as I’ve said, we will beg to differ.

You are so off base! You know nothing about me. There is no agenda! Simply a reaction to an offensive word. I am not the only one offended, yet you have chose to focus on me.

I will not justify myself to you, as you have no rights to know my life, and why you are so wrong, and to prove that would be discussing my private life.

So as I’ve said, we will beg to differ. "

We have to, I feel your being disrespectful and aggressive to OP, by trying to brow beat people you consider intellectually inferior.

Your private life is your own, I did not ask for your life story.

We have to, I feel your being disrespectful and aggressive to OP, by trying to brow beat people you consider intellectually inferior.

"

You have been beyond offensive in what you have just accused me of! Please stop with the personal attacks as you know nothing about me.

So we will differ

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"TLDR"

This..

"

As with people with long profiles, I given up reading half way through.

Now back to the torso thread

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Yes I definitely agree with you

You have been beyond offensive in what you have just accused me of! Please stop with the personal attacks as you know nothing about me.

So we will differ"

It how you are conveying yourself, I feel now I am being victimised here by your personal onslaught on me!

Agree definitively that we differ, so differ we be!

So we will differ

It how you are conveying yourself, I feel now I am being victimised here by your personal onslaught on me!

Agree definitively that we differ, so differ we be! "

All these frustrated vibes zapping about... You need a fuck

So we will differ

All these frustrated vibes zapping about... You need a fuck "

Haha, I’m on countdown for when Mr is home! xx

So we will differ

All these frustrated vibes zapping about... You need a fuck "

Got that covered, thanks for the offer, but I am quite happy with the way things are

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We don't have a rule that people have to spell perfectly so stop trying to ridicule people for it. Also the OP's profile is not up for discussion.

If anyone wants to read the forum rules they are here.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"I do ok on here... hardwork at times but very rewarding with some great repeat meets "

Same here.

[Removed by poster at 13/02/19 09:22:47]

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

Isn’t it a shame that the time wasted on this thread could not have been spent on something more worthwhile.

She said this, he meant that, he should not have said this, I didn’t mean that.....listen to yourselves!

It’s like a bitch raffle down the pub, except at that we raise money for charity!

Here it’s all moral high ground and peeing each other off!

Come on peeps, make love, not war, good old frankie.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Don't see the problem, like you said everyone is different on here and granted some people are morons (You ain't going to change that). Surely you fuck the people you want by mutrual agreement and discard the rest. It's a free market for us all and we have to answer to know one else but ourselves for who we do or do not have sex with. You cant control how rude people are to you, just how you rise above and treat people in return.

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"The spelling mistakes in the OP offended me more than anyone on here ever has"

Who fixes your car and boiler probably someone who can't spell but you most likely don't get my point

I agree with that - the ratio of women to men is vast. But. Obviously approach and physical attraction play a role, too ??

"I agree with that - the ratio of women to men is vast. But. Obviously approach and physical attraction play a role, too ?? "
its seem like 1000 men to 1 female on here

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

The lady may be a little dyslexic, but I understand what she is saying and yes men out number women 20 to 1 , so we can't all be lucky . But we smile and chat away , and then head to pof ???

» Add a new message to this topic