FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ff play or ffm

Ff play or ffm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

widnes

So... I’d love to have some fun with a couple or a lone female, but seems to be hard to find on here.....

Anyone managed to find this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Our preferred type of play and yes not as rare as you think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So... I’d love to have some fun with a couple or a lone female, but seems to be hard to find on here.....

Anyone managed to find this? "

Yes I've met with probably about 5 couples and two single females over the last 18 months or so plus two other couples at clubs.

It's hard to find couples where the woman is genuinely bisexual or where it's not just a case of putting on a show for the husband, but it is very possible.

widnes

"Our preferred type of play and yes not as rare as you think "

Really... am I looking in the wrong places lol...

HELPPPP

widnes

"So... I’d love to have some fun with a couple or a lone female, but seems to be hard to find on here.....

Yes I've met with probably about 5 couples and two single females over the last 18 months or so plus two other couples at clubs.

It's hard to find couples where the woman is genuinely bisexual or where it's not just a case of putting on a show for the husband, but it is very possible. "

Ive had one ff experience about 14 years ago

N one mff years ago too

So not sure if I’d say I’m bi or bi curious... but hugely turned on at the thought of licking another female

manchester

"Our preferred type of play and yes not as rare as you think

HELPPPP "

If you feel like joining us sometime feel free lol

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We wouldn't turn you away either op lol, we'd love lady to come join us that seems much more harder to find than a ff the wife has been asked a few times to meet single women

It's hard to find couples where the woman is genuinely bisexual or where it's not just a case of putting on a show for the husband, but it is very possible.

N one mff years ago too

So not sure if I’d say I’m bi or bi curious... but hugely turned on at the thought of licking another female "

That there would be an issue for me.

Not necessarily if you were part of a couple but definitely for a one-to-one meet.

The reason I say that is because I prefer women who are confident in their sexuality and I don't mean this in any derogatory way whatsoever.

I just want to make sure it's mutually enjoyable and if I knew a woman wasn't quite sure then I would be on edge wondering if she was going to enjoy it.

widnes

Would I not be to vanilla for you guys??

widnes

I’d definitely enjoy it!

I’m just not sure what I’d be classed as I guess.... with me not having much experience x

N one mff years ago too

So not sure if I’d say I’m bi or bi curious... but hugely turned on at the thought of licking another female

Not necessarily if you were part of a couple but definitely for a one-to-one meet.

The reason I say that is because I prefer women who are confident in their sexuality and I don't mean this in any derogatory way whatsoever.

I just want to make sure it's mutually enjoyable and if I knew a woman wasn't quite sure then I would be on edge wondering if she was going to enjoy it. "

I’d definitely enjoy it!

I’m just not sure what I’d be classed as I guess.... with me not having much experience x

N one mff years ago too

I just want to make sure it's mutually enjoyable and if I knew a woman wasn't quite sure then I would be on edge wondering if she was going to enjoy it. "

All I was trying to say is I'm not saying you wouldn't enjoy it but if in messages to single women you were saying something along the lines of what you have written above that would raise a red flag, if that makes any sense.

I'm just suggesting that may be that could be why you're struggling to find anyone but I could be wrong.

"Our preferred type of play and yes not as rare as you think "

This

widnes

Thanks lornajo x

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We're still looking for a female to join us for regular threesome fun.

Yes FF and FFF

I've played as a FF and we've had a mff. It's amazing and as a couple we find it harder to find a female to join us or me x

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

All of the above!

Caroline is often referred to as greedy by straight folks, as she's had steady girlfriends - only since we've been married - and had lots of ffm, mmf, mmmf, fffm, mmff, etc. The more the merrier really!

Oh the joy of being completely bisexual!

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Get your self to a few social events you should do well there

widnes

"Get your self to a few social events you should do well there"

Bit nervous of that tbh....

By *innypopsCouple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Mancfem have sent you a pm

I would to like to play with another couple in a ffm or f/f but its not easy....

Bristol

"I would to like to play with another couple in a ffm or f/f but its not easy.... "

If only you were closer

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

We've managed this a few times, it's hard to find but definitely worth the wait when we do manage to find the right person.

We have had one ffm so far it can be hard for a couple to find a female there is a lot of things that put people we both smoke and that puts some people off x

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

It certainly is possible - we've had meets with single ladies, and continue to do so. (and if any ladies would like to... )

I think as a couple who is looking, it's quite interesting to find single women find it hard too.

From the pictures and descriptions, everyone looks very nice. Which I guess raises the question - which bit do you find hard? Perhaps we can help with that if you can articulate it.

Lots of people will suggest clubs and they certainly work for some (we like clubs, we just can't work out who's bi and/or interested in us!)

Bristol

"It certainly is possible - we've had meets with single ladies, and continue to do so. (and if any ladies would like to... )

I think as a couple who is looking, it's quite interesting to find single women find it hard too.

From the pictures and descriptions, everyone looks very nice. Which I guess raises the question - which bit do you find hard? Perhaps we can help with that if you can articulate it.

Lots of people will suggest clubs and they certainly work for some (we like clubs, we just can't work out who's bi and/or interested in us!)

"

We have found going to clubs fun but hard to find who is single or not we've spoke to many ladies to find they're married or part of a couple but still it's fun finding out

I feel the same... I’m venturing into trying to explore this side of my sexuality at the moment, as it’s a huge turn on for me, but as I’m new to most things on here I find it all quite intimidating and don’t really know which way to go about it.

I’m definitely not up for clubs or socials just yet but it would be nice to find someone in a similar position.

(Sorry for hijacking op!)

manchester

We’ve used clubs for all but one meeting, being sociable with women is easy as a couple in a club environment. Don’t be pushy just see we’re a good conversation takes it

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Our preferred type of play and yes not as rare as you think

HELPPPP "

Yeah, me too.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We at cupids on Saturday night

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I feel the same... I’m venturing into trying to explore this side of my sexuality at the moment, as it’s a huge turn on for me, but as I’m new to most things on here I find it all quite intimidating and don’t really know which way to go about it.

I’m definitely not up for clubs or socials just yet but it would be nice to find someone in a similar position.

(Sorry for hijacking op!) "

Shame...

By *cottishcockMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Mmf is my fantasy ....

By *ouplefor391Couple  over a year ago

Taunton

We’ve been looking for ages for a female for mff fun

widnes

"I feel the same... I’m venturing into trying to explore this side of my sexuality at the moment, as it’s a huge turn on for me, but as I’m new to most things on here I find it all quite intimidating and don’t really know which way to go about it.

(Sorry for hijacking op!) "

I feel exactly the same, I’d love to try a club for sure, but feel like I need someone I know to go with... I couldn’t just meet someone their as a first meet x

No probs re hijacking lol x

Bristol

I feel exactly the same, I’d love to try a club for sure, but feel like I need someone I know to go with... I couldn’t just meet someone their as a first meet x

No probs re hijacking lol x"

I can't see someone as pretty as you having any problems at all

widnes

thankyou xx

No probs re hijacking lol x

I can't see someone as pretty as you having any problems at all

"

» Add a new message to this topic