FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Reading body language.

Reading body language.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alfSmile OP   Man  over a year ago

Yate

Thought this might be helpful for those who struggle with reading body language.

So what would you read in another persons body language? Positives and negatives ?

I always look out for when the body "flinches" (Not by choice), and for my sins I often observe people who are blind to it.

So what is your tip?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Thought this might be helpful for those who struggle with reading body language.

So what would you read in another persons body language? Positives and negatives ?

I always look out for when the body "flinches" (Not by choice), and for my sins I often observe people who are blind to it.

So what is your tip?

"

Leaning towards someone indicates interest.

Nibbling your ear MIGHT mean even more so.

Sitting back with one ankle over knee and/or hands up behind head shows contempt or not being open to ideas being discussed.

A man who puffs out his chest and clenches his hands into fists is insecure and trying to show he's dominant (because he's obviously failing)

Just a few of my real world observations.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Tricky by txt alone

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If someone keeps stepping back, you're standing too close. Don't keep moving closer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If someone keeps stepping back, you're standing too close. Don't keep moving closer."

I hate that. I've had it from quite a few women in the work place. The last one though I eventually realised she was actually lip reading too so I just accept it now. I guess women get it a lot from men.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If someone keeps stepping back, you're standing too close. Don't keep moving closer.

I hate that. I've had it from quite a few women in the work place. The last one though I eventually realised she was actually lip reading too so I just accept it now. I guess women get it a lot from men."

In my experience, yes women do get it a lot. I hate it too.

» Add a new message to this topic