FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Females on the make on fab

Females on the make on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a few should i say "ladies" on here after few messages and private texts ,get the hi hun could you possibly lend me x ammount etc etc for various excuses?? i know its online so suppose should expect it not just fab, but dating sites in general,makes you loose faith in folk, and no doubt some ladies have been hurt too? All the best n keep your money safe folks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I've seen an increase. From girls openly looking for sugar daddies. To girls looking to sell work underwear. And then people who say they are in a spot of bother and need instant cash.

Be courteous, be sympathetic, be ruthless and report them.

Lots of sugarbabes on here looking for rich sugar daddies!

Had one message my hubby on here, I messaged her back and said I’d spent it all!

"Yeah I've seen an increase. From girls openly looking for sugar daddies. To girls looking to sell work underwear. And then people who say they are in a spot of bother and need instant cash."

I’ve loads of primarni pants

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Oh, let's not forget the men and couples offering to pay while we are at it.

"Be courteous, be sympathetic, be ruthless and report them."

"Oh, let's not forget the men and couples offering to pay while we are at it. "

This too!

Probably get a few a week from guys saying they will pay me. They get reported and blocked.

Equally, I’ve received and I know other women who have too, a lot of messages with financial propositions from guys. If your not in to it then fine but no need to lambast those who are.

And no, it’s not my thing before any one asks.

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Yep, I've reported 3 profiles this week blatantly offering money. Presumably one type knows the other exists and they feed off each other.

OP just report and ignore them.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Definitely this. Oh are you too good for me and my money?

I'm not a pro, bugger off.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Funnily enough there's also quite a few guys trying to make money from girls on here.

Obviously this site is not for that, so just report them all, and keep the site as it should be.

They couldn’t afford me anyway lol

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Pay me in chocolate....not galaxy though...

"Pay me in chocolate....not galaxy though... "

Galaxy is the best

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Understandable, i ment messages like im stuck, no elecy gas etc can u put 20 30 in bank,PROMISE pay u back etc etc

Manchester (she/her)

"Understandable, i ment messages like im stuck, no elecy gas etc can u put 20 30 in bank,PROMISE pay u back etc etc "

"Sorry, I don't do that. You know what the net can be like, way too risky, I'm sure you understand!"

Supply and demand

Manchester (she/her)

"Understandable, i ment messages like im stuck, no elecy gas etc can u put 20 30 in bank,PROMISE pay u back etc etc

"Sorry, I don't do that. You know what the net can be like, way too risky, I'm sure you understand!" "

... And then report and block.

Rhyl

"Pay me in chocolate....not galaxy though...

Galaxy is the best "

My chocolate reader won't take it

Galaxy is the best

My chocolate reader won't take it "

I’m tying you up and force feeding it you we could charge a fortune

"Understandable, i ment messages like im stuck, no elecy gas etc can u put 20 30 in bank,PROMISE pay u back etc etc "

So you pay them £30, next week they need food, pay them more, week after they want their nails don’t, etc etc etc. See where it goes OP?

Manchester (she/her)

Like, I try to go by, never accept anything beyond the trivial. A drink or two (I tend to choose inexpensive ones deliberately), possibly a cheap meal (usually not), that sort of thing. Sort of social niceties rather than haggling.

Anything more than that feels inappropriate to me.

Galaxy is the best

My chocolate starfish won't take it "

FTFY

Rhyl

Galaxy is the best

My chocolate reader won't take it

I’m tying you up and force feeding it you we could charge a fortune "

Ooooo eck

Got a bag of revels left from Christmas

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Is vodka a currency? lol!

"Is vodka a currency? lol!"

Yes and Gin

"Is vodka a currency? lol!"

I’ll have it

Exactly.. av been offered money to meet guys..

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I met a guy in a bar and he bought me a few drinks, so I only thought it appropriate that I return the favor with a BJ and when I was done he said how much do I owe you lol

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I am on a dating site and it seems like most of the 19 - 25 ladies are sending messages giving out there kik number and offering to sell nude pictures or videos of them selves.I have seen it on this site but nowhere near as much as the dating site

"I met a guy in a bar and he bought me a few drinks, so I only thought it appropriate that I return the favor with a BJ and when I was done he said how much do I owe you lol "

No!!!!

Rhyl

"Got a bag of revels left from Christmas "

That'll do.....

Manchester (she/her)

I had a series of messages, god knows why I entertained it. He asked how much I charged, I said I don't do that. He then realised that I do it for free and asked if I would. I'm sorry, there's no coming back from "what's your rate"!

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

"Lots of sugarbabes on here looking for rich sugar daddies!

Had one message my hubby on here, I messaged her back and said I’d spent it all! "

Brilliant that's funny

Had one message my hubby on here, I messaged her back and said I’d spent it all! "

They try to get around the fact that it's prostitution by asking for gifts, and their beauty treatments paid for.

If it's getting them through college to be a pillar of society I will be a little more forgiving of them. If it's to do an easy degree so they don't have to get a job they need to get a grip.

Men will pay though, so you can't blame them for getting life handed to them, instead of working hard for it.

"I had a series of messages, god knows why I entertained it. He asked how much I charged, I said I don't do that. He then realised that I do it for free and asked if I would. I'm sorry, there's no coming back from "what's your rate"! "

It's sad that this happens on here, although, I think for some, it's just a fantasy.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Have been offered money, so they can jump the queue. Obviously they then end up at the back of the queue!!!!

Had one message my hubby on here, I messaged her back and said I’d spent it all!

They try to get around the fact that it's prostitution by asking for gifts, and their beauty treatments paid for.

If it's getting them through college to be a pillar of society I will be a little more forgiving of them. If it's to do an easy degree so they don't have to get a job they need to get a grip.

Men will pay though, so you can't blame them for getting life handed to them, instead of working hard for it.

"

I actually don't have a problem if people are open and say they want a sugar daddy or sugar baby etc, that is between the two individuals but it should be made clear very early on.

I think the problem is too many people take the moral high ground and like to judge others! as long as it is not illegal and affecting you personally let everybody make their own choices in life and if you don't like it, block and move on.

I will just add that it is inappropriate for people to openly advertise sex for money or to offer it on a site like this and I always report when it when it happens, all I'm saying is there's no need for judgements about which kind of prostitution is OK and which isn't!

Manchester (she/her)

"Have been offered money, so they can jump the queue. Obviously they then end up at the back of the queue!!!!"

Yeah. For me offering money gets them from "maybe" to "never".

[Removed by poster at 10/02/19 14:18:46]

I actually don't have a problem if people are open and say they want a sugar daddy or sugar baby etc, that is between the two individuals but it should be made clear very early on.

I think the problem is too many people take the moral high ground and like to judge others! as long as it is not illegal and affecting you personally let everybody make their own choices in life and if you don't like it, block and move on.

I will just add that it is inappropriate for people to openly advertise sex for money or to offer it on a site like this and I always report when it when it happens, all I'm saying is there's no need for judgements about which kind of prostitution is OK and which isn't!

I don't have a problem with it, but they should be advertising on here. There's dedicated websites for that kind of thing, but don't fool themselves that it's not prostitution. If it's consensual it's ok by me but call it what it is and don't sugar coat it.

"

Should not* be advertising.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Like I said in my profile,just because I'm older I'm not paying. Doesn't stop people asking me to.

I don't have a problem with it, but they should be advertising on here. There's dedicated websites for that kind of thing, but don't fool themselves that it's not prostitution. If it's consensual it's ok by me but call it what it is and don't sugar coat it.

Should not* be advertising. "

You are very contradictory because you said that it's ok if somebody wants use it to pay for a good degree but if they don't they are on the make I think you need to be a little bit clearer.

I just think there are far too many very judgemental people on here who think it's acceptable to criticize everybody else when maybe they should be looking in a mirror.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report please as asking / offering money / favours / expenses on the site is not allowed