FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bucket list

Bucket list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

one of the things on this list for me is to try tag teaming. no foreplay just pure fucking..gosh how rude of me lol...what id like to know is...are they a nightmare to arrange? Do guys say they will show up and never do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well mine is to have a FFM...I won’t be holding my breath!

"one of the things on this list for me is to try tag teaming. no foreplay just pure fucking..gosh how rude of me lol...what id like to know is...are they a nightmare to arrange? Do guys say they will show up and never do? "

You will have to factor in the time wasters and natural drop outs so invite about twice as many as you want to turn up lol

By *entleman55Man  over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Best in a club in my experience

"one of the things on this list for me is to try tag teaming. no foreplay just pure fucking..gosh how rude of me lol...what id like to know is...are they a nightmare to arrange? Do guys say they will show up and never do?

You will have to factor in the time wasters and natural drop outs so invite about twice as many as you want to turn up lol"

And what IF they all turn up!! Ill be well n truly screwed...ahh wait

"one of the things on this list for me is to try tag teaming. no foreplay just pure fucking..gosh how rude of me lol...what id like to know is...are they a nightmare to arrange? Do guys say they will show up and never do?

You will have to factor in the time wasters and natural drop outs so invite about twice as many as you want to turn up lol

And what IF they all turn up!! Ill be well n truly screwed...ahh wait "

Yea well that would be a problem you don't mind working your way through

Only thing that was on my bucket list was completed last year, bi mmf

And what IF they all turn up!! Ill be well n truly screwed...ahh wait

Yea well that would be a problem you don't mind working your way through "

maybe the 2nd time lol...just 5 guys for the 1st time

I'll happily oblige, just no crossing swords!

By *rand GestureMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes/London

It has to be ffm for me. Ange because I'm greedy, fffm

One of my bucket list things is to have oral (giving) fun with an older woman

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I'm pretty sure if you put it out there you'd get enough guys. just need to word it correctly and be strict with times/rules and give people plenty of notice.

go for it gal

Try to find groups of guys who arrange it for you, there are a few decent ones out there. Its easier because you can agree ground rules in advance with the organiser x

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"one of the things on this list for me is to try tag teaming. no foreplay just pure fucking..gosh how rude of me lol...what id like to know is...are they a nightmare to arrange? Do guys say they will show up and never do? "

Wow go down to a club you would have your pick..

You look amazing

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

And what IF they all turn up!! Ill be well n truly screwed...ahh wait "

Well that would be a great night!! Unfortunately alot talk a good talk and bottle it.

Mine is 5 bi -ladies and my fella. I am mainly into women but get to that point where I just NEED a cock. Fortunately he's an understanding, laid back guy.

Gangbangs , orgy party's, some more public fucking;)

Probably best in a club, try The Attic Cinema on a Saturday afternoon, youre pretty much garenteed a good fuck with plenty of guys there and its free for women and couples too. Id come along as well ??

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

gangbang

"gangbang "

Well no as that would be foreplay. I just want to get into doggy and then get the guys to fuck me..ideally 5. Gotta be done exactly how i fantasize it But I would also need a trusted guy there to make sure the men behave lol

"Probably best in a club, try The Attic Cinema on a Saturday afternoon, youre pretty much garenteed a good fuck with plenty of guys there and its free for women and couples too. Id come along as well ??"

I love clubs but i rarely play at them. This tag team is a whole new thing to me

"Probably best in a club, try The Attic Cinema on a Saturday afternoon, youre pretty much garenteed a good fuck with plenty of guys there and its free for women and couples too. Id come along as well ??

I love clubs but i rarely play at them. This tag team is a whole new thing to me"

Sounds fun though if you've never tried before.

I've seen and fucked women in the attic cinema and a few of them have just turned up and bent over the back of a chair, there's never been a short supply of cock for them lol

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

Mine is to have a FMMM however with all three of them cuming in me.

» Add a new message to this topic