FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Embarrassing...

Embarrassing...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rzambique OP   Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Fabbers what's the funniest embarrassing thing that's happened to you on a meet? Obv what you're happy to share.

Mine was when I met this gorgeous Bbw and we were getting hot and frisky as you do.

I had this cock ring which I bought from Ann summers and we got to fucking mid way i said to her there's a problem. I said I think u broke my cock as it was starting to ache and I actually couldn't feel it anymore with the damn ring on. So we took it off but what embarrassed me was that Lord know what's happened to my cock but poor sod wouldn't get hard again no matter what we tried lol i look back and laugh at it.

I shared mine time for you to share your story...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Nothing, I'm too slick.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Mine was when i needed a poop during anal and the guy insisted that's just the way anal feels.

He handled what happened next quite well tbh.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mine was when i needed a poop during anal and the guy insisted that's just the way anal feels.

He handled what happened next quite well tbh."

Love that one!!!! His fault!

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

Was so horned and had not cum for weeks. Performing oral on the meet and was to be my turn to receive. Was so horned that as I moved my cock brushed against the sheets and I exploded everywhere without even being touched!

Not the best moment

I had a guy come down with food poisoning.. on the bed kissing when suddenly he started projectile vomiting. He covered my bed, splattered my walls, washing and ran to bathroom before puking all over the toilet and the floor.

Obviously not his fault, but took me 5 loads of washing a lots of cleaning before all puke had gone!!

"Mine was when i needed a poop during anal and the guy insisted that's just the way anal feels.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Oh I don’t know - watching a guy explode has a certain fascination. lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Fabbers what's the funniest embarrassing thing that's happened to you on a meet? Obv what you're happy to share.

Mine was when I met this gorgeous Bbw and we were getting hot and frisky as you do.

I had this cock ring which I bought from Ann summers and we got to fucking mid way i said to her there's a problem. I said I think u broke my cock as it was starting to ache and I actually couldn't feel it anymore with the damn ring on. So we took it off but what embarrassed me was that Lord know what's happened to my cock but poor sod wouldn't get hard again no matter what we tried lol i look back and laugh at it.

I shared mine time for you to share your story..."

Did Anne Summers repair your cock?

This is very interesting...lol...

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

He handled what happened next quite well tbh.

Love that one!!!! His fault!"

Totally. He wanted to couple up after that even lol.

That is sooo funny

By *atineLadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

Love this thread! Proper giggling here. Highlight of my evening

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

I met a new couple in a pub for a social and if all went well on to their house just down the road to continue.

While in the pub, the lady was so pleased that I turned up and excited that she started crying and couldn't stop, proper sobbing, we were being looked at by everyone, so we quickly moved on.

Once in their house, her nerve went completely, she kept saying she wanted me so much, but all she could do was tremble, so hubby told her to have a lie down.

Hubby and me watched match of the day, then I went home!

We keep in touch and who knows, once over her nerves....

After a meet just cleaning up and getting dressed I farted and... sharted on the floor... she was very understanding and I did clean up after myself

This is too funny

Apart from the last one.. I’m a little appalled

By *ranberriesWoman  over a year ago

London

About five years ago I had a meet over mine, he had great evening/night fucking until early hours. Then we fell to sleep, I heard him wake up in the night and get out of bed and was just standing up, I took closer look and he was pissing in one of my boots. He got back into bed and I asked him if he was okay, he mumbled yeah and was out like a light. The next morning I was explaining to him what had happened he was so shocked and had no recollection, I told him to go look at the pissy boot in the bathroom sink.

I was annoyed as they were my newly bought purchase but didn’t show it as he was embarrassed. At the same time I was really glad it wasn’t my suede cowboy boots next to them as I think I would of asked for a replacement haha.

I met someone and they came back to my place... she got too d*unk and vomited everywhere.... I spent the rest of night giving her a shower , doing laundry, and cleaning up my apartment....

Edmonton

"Fabbers what's the funniest embarrassing thing that's happened to you on a meet? Obv what you're happy to share.

I shared mine time for you to share your story...

Did Anne Summers repair your cock?"

No lol

But u learnt my lesson about not using super tight cock rings...

Edmonton

"Love this thread! Proper giggling here. Highlight of my evening "

Glad you do hehe

Edmonton

Keep them stories coming

» Add a new message to this topic