FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sub Slut

Sub Slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The wife and I have recently moved, quite seamlessly, into a very loving and trusting dom/sub relationship. Now, it's not your typical (if there is such a thing) dom/sub relationship I don't think. I won't be getting her to call me Sir or Master. We both enjoy her calling herself my sub slut though.

We've reinforced to each other that this is more of a sexual trust thing for us in which she has completely allowed herself to be free of any sexual decision making and trusts me entirely to keep her safe and excited throughout.

Are there any constructive thoughts out there on this type of budding lifestyle? Anything that you have tried with your partners that completely fell short of the mark and wouldn't want anyone else to try because it was such a monumental failure? Or good news? Anything you did when trying this that really helped heighten the feelings and the trust between yourselves?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I prefer to experiment with switch situations

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't think that's something we have ever thought of exploring. One of my wife's fantasies is also a cuckqueen fantasy, which we kind of explored late last year. She has no desire to be even remotely dom.

X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The wife and I have recently moved, quite seamlessly, into a very loving and trusting dom/sub relationship. Now, it's not your typical (if there is such a thing) dom/sub relationship I don't think. I won't be getting her to call me Sir or Master. We both enjoy her calling herself my sub slut though.

We've reinforced to each other that this is more of a sexual trust thing for us in which she has completely allowed herself to be free of any sexual decision making and trusts me entirely to keep her safe and excited throughout.

Are there any constructive thoughts out there on this type of budding lifestyle? Anything that you have tried with your partners that completely fell short of the mark and wouldn't want anyone else to try because it was such a monumental failure? Or good news? Anything you did when trying this that really helped heighten the feelings and the trust between yourselves?

X"

The thing is that what succeeds or fails for one couple might not work that way for another. I always suggest reading some non fiction books together.

» Add a new message to this topic