FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not reading profiles

Not reading profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We do get alot of messages but after a little chat and we have spoke about what we are looking for alot seem surprised/put off.

we like to think our profile is pretty clear on what we are looking for so shock when we say it in chat just shows that they have not read our our profile...shock is couples seem worse than single men.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xx

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's every demographic. Drives me mad.

"It's every demographic. Drives me mad. "

Your not the only one.. I wouldnt mind if we wasnt clear on what we want. People would save themselves so much time if they actually read profiles and only messaged those that suit

Manchester (she/her)

"It's every demographic. Drives me mad.

Your not the only one.. I wouldnt mind if we wasnt clear on what we want. People would save themselves so much time if they actually read profiles and only messaged those that suit "

But it's a sex site luv not an English lesson. Why u so fussy, just take the dick yeah? (have had messages to that effect)

We have had very similar haha... its crazy just had same thing again from a couple.. few messages, even one saying they like our profile. Then " oh sorry we dont do meets alone"

Why message?? We make it clear thats what we are about

Manchester (she/her)

"We have had very similar haha... its crazy just had same thing again from a couple.. few messages, even one saying they like our profile. Then " oh sorry we dont do meets alone"

Why message?? We make it clear thats what we are about"

Me with smoking. Apparently I should lighten up.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

So your a couple looking to only meet alone , maybe have two separate profiles and have this one for the future of you decide to meet together .

You say you are looking for a fwb for the M but only show female pictures so this may confuse people .

"So your a couple looking to only meet alone , maybe have two separate profiles and have this one for the future of you decide to meet together .

You say you are looking for a fwb for the M but only show female pictures so this may confuse people . "

Have been on and off for years, both single and couples profiles, always had the same issue

Public pics are of mrs yes, but thats about all we have that dont contain face, we have pics of mr and always send them when messaging someone

Tbh it shouldn't matter if our pics were of puppies, that does not change the fact our profile text states what we are looking for. If ppl message us and then are surprised that we are only looking to meet alone that shows they have not read our profile or have ignored what it says.

If we look on a profile and it says that they do not meet alone, we will not massage as we can see what they want differs from us so its a waste of time, regardless of what pictures they have

» Add a new message to this topic