FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Searching

Searching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many of you Actively Search for the kind of people you'd like to meet? Then send them a message?

Given a lot of the whinging and moaning on here, it seems many of you are content to sit back and wait for the dregs of Fab Society to approach you.

My advice to any friends I bring in female friends from elsewhere online into Fab is..

- Block everyone,

- Use the Forum, once comfortable with how to get the best out of the site.

- Get searching for what you want. (If male, remove the block, if female or couple, keep it on).

A mental inbox would be enough to drive me to those measures, I'm starting to think being a Man is actually the easier option on Fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I already do exactly what you’ve suggested. Solid advice

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I sometimes actively search and message, it does get tedious trawling through loads of profiles though lol.

If I only did the searching myself I wouldn't have met anyone yet.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

The flaws in the plan are probably about 2% use the forums and most would miss the attention, plus you learn more about people if you receive a good message.

I’ve been actively searching for like-minded deviants since I joined the site. In fact, I always have. I tend to think that it would be a waste of everyone’s time if we didn’t have a methodical approach to it.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

OP just curious about why you would encourage them to use the forums?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"OP just curious about why you would encourage them to use the forums? "

If they are inexperienced in the ways of how the site and sites like Fab work. Have misconceptions of swinging and swingers. Or they are nervous? Have any questions, it's a great resource having lots of people's experiences and thoughts at your thumb tip. You can lurk, take advice from those sharing it without ever commenting. Not for meeting so much, although I dare say it's a good tool for that as well, if you're vocal and don't mind making a twat of yourself occasionally.

I actively search for the dregs of Fab society. It puts me right off anything sexual for ages so I don't look again until I've forgotten what I found.

» Add a new message to this topic