FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Which is easier Couple or Single MFF?

Which is easier Couple or Single MFF?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *huri OP   Woman  over a year ago

Greenford

I'm guessing this is something that has probably been discussed but I can't find any threads. I'm just curious as a male friend on here made an assumption and I was curious if he was indeed correct. I love MFF threesomes. So as I'm single I tend to look for MF Couples. However my male friend stated it's easier for a MF Couple to find a Single female than Vice Versa (obviously he wants he and I to hook up as a couple and we find single girls). I strongly disagreed that it's easier but in truth I must admit I don't really know. I know some people on here will say it's the same either way but I don't think it is. I think it's easier for a single girl to find a couple but as I've never tried as a couple I can't really say E.g. A single woman finding a single guy is like shooting fish in a barrel on here however the reverse is a completely different kettle of fish and I can sympathise with a few of the really nice single guys on here sometimes as there are literally 600 guys to every single girl on here and they struggle. What are your thoughts fabbers? Easier for a Single Girl to find a MF Couple or Vice Versa or No difference at all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

We're not interested in meeting women but from my experience i'd say it's definitely way easier as a single female to find whatever you want sexually online.

Simple fact is more people are looking to meet a single woman than anything else on here, same on most fuck sites.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Definitely easier ss a single fem. Your male friend is bullshitting as sounds like hes using you for his own gain.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Don't trust him. He's not worthy of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From comments I've read here in the forum and a number of status updates it would appear that couples have almost as hard a job of finding a single female to play with as us single men do. Ok, I may be slightly exagerating, but there is a reason why you lovely single ladies are often described as Unicorns.

Sounds to me like he is bullshitting you to try and get a MFF threesome rather than genuinely trying to help you out

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Depends, best to build up a few single females to do a mff.

» Add a new message to this topic