FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Breaking news about Jack'd

Breaking news about Jack'd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone seen the news story about Jack'd (I don't use it) and how millions of private pics have been exposed on the internet? As someone who is very concerned about my privacy and this lifestyle am I right to be fearful as well? Anyone else concerned?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rinthiaMan  over a year ago

dundee

Once your pics out there privately or not, it’s out there and you have no control over it in any shape or form

Security on the internet will always be compromised at some point , that’s a fact not just on this site

So if you don’t want the possibility of your mum to see your peepee don’t put it out there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing on my profile could ID me so I don’t have the worry. It takes a couple of minutes to get a photo authorised on here, so on the odd occasion I’m asked for a face picture I just upload, send then delete it.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Nothing on my profile could ID me so I don’t have the worry. It takes a couple of minutes to get a photo authorised on here, so on the odd occasion I’m asked for a face picture I just upload, send then delete it. "

A bit naive if you think servers don't keep indexed versions on file -that's to say -just because you deleted it doesn't mean it's gone from the server -if a hacker is smart enough to get root access he sure is gonna be smart enough to find indexed versions of files/ folders too -ithe technical term is "server file versioning" if you want to look it up

» Add a new message to this topic