FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gay man who is curious

Gay man who is curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eordiedaniel OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I'm gay but quite like the idea of playing with a bi guy while his female partner watches. Hopefully she'd get turned on watching me with her man

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

You certainly are redefining "Bi" -having her watch is hardly fucking her is it? I'd say you're still very safely Gay and not yet Ghey IYKWIM?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm gay but quite like the idea of playing with a bi guy while his female partner watches. Hopefully she'd get turned on watching me with her man"

Sounds a little cucky?

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Is there such a thing as hetero-curious?

I had a bit of similar situation a while ago. One of my bi friends one day introduced another man to me, as 'gay turning bi-curious'. I was told he had never been with a woman before but would love to be taught by another guy how to pleasure a woman. So I became the 'test subject' lol. My friend showed him how to finger me and make me squirt, the other guy did that, was very good straight away, apparently learned how to read body language. Then they put on a 'show' for me, with my friend fucking the other guy. It was very horny!

I ended up meeting that other guy a few times on my own, even took him to a club, so he is fully bi now .

I believe this is "Fab-gay"

Kidding obviously. OP, I'm sure there's plenty of women and couples who would be interested in this. Maybe a bisexual club night would work for you.

C

By *eordiedaniel OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I had a bit of similar situation a while ago. One of my bi friends one day introduced another man to me, as 'gay turning bi-curious'. I was told he had never been with a woman before but would love to be taught by another guy how to pleasure a woman. So I became the 'test subject' lol. My friend showed him how to finger me and make me squirt, the other guy did that, was very good straight away, apparently learned how to read body language. Then they put on a 'show' for me, with my friend fucking the other guy. It was very horny!

I ended up meeting that other guy a few times on my own, even took him to a club, so he is fully bi now . "

That sounds very horny

My GF loves that

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"I'm gay but quite like the idea of playing with a bi guy while his female partner watches. Hopefully she'd get turned on watching me with her man

Sounds a little cucky? "

Umm.. Choc chip? Oh, sorry, thought we were onto biscuits x

» Add a new message to this topic