FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First cuckold

First cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a young couple and have being toying with for awhile now any advice or all comments welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatguyJoeMan  over a year ago

Preston

I have found the meaning of cuckold seems to be changing and seems to now include the humiliation of the guy. For plain watching of a lady with another man, without any humiliation, the term “stag and vixen” seems to be used more.

Either are fine by me but just beware of the different meanings people take from the word.

Have fun.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Lots of variation on cuckolding!

Humiliations, not for us

Stag & Vixen occasionally

But also FLR and power exchange

Maybe do some reading up so you are clear and can make sure the Bull knows his role

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s all depends on how far the couple want to go into cuckolding, I have been with a couple of cuckold couple but before you meet you find out what the couple is looking for and what there limits are.

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

We've been involved in the cuckolding scene for a long time agree what you want how far you will go then find the right bull to meet your needs that's the hard part finding the genuine bull you both are happy with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cuckolding can range massively.

Anything from the male simply having to watch his partner being pleasures by a better man than him, through him being restrained, him being humiliated, him being forced to join in as a preparer and then a cleaner, all the way through to him being completely sissified, put in chastity and used sexually by the alpha male.

There are even those who use the word to mean both the male and female being subjugated by the alpha male.

I have played with cuckold couples for over 20 years and never had two couples the same.

Very happy to discuss with couples in more detail or even to meet and chat face to face.

This is something I love to do.

» Add a new message to this topic