By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do the majority of couples profiles only contain pics of the lady? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do the majority of couples profiles only contain pics of the lady? X"

Becuase its what most people on this site are after x

Cos I’m an ugly bugger. As soon as her guide dog turns up, I’m screwed.

I have a couples profile on here too but yes they are mostly of me and his cock!

Best part about him

We have an idea but would never say

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

glastonbury festival

Because men are lazy. Although it doesn’t take much effort to take a selfie . 90% of single guys profiles have crap pics as well. It’s just the way it is unfortunately .

But there are a few outstanding profiles just takes a bit longer to find them.

*waits for all the couples without male photos to say they only meet guys so why have photos of the man, but still have looking to meet females and couples on their profile.

Because that's how they choose to promote their profile.

Quite simple really.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Mr M doesn’t play with anyone else, so no point him being on there.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Because men are lazy. Although it doesn’t take much effort to take a selfie . 90% of single guys profiles have crap pics as well. It’s just the way it is unfortunately .

*waits for all the couples without male photos to say they only meet guys so why have photos of the man, but still have looking to meet females and couples on their profile. "

For those that want to meet women you'd think it would be better to 'promote' the male too

We toggle between each other and pictures of us together just for equality purposes.

In answer to your question we think it’s got a lot to do with reduced activity on the profile when displaying a picture of the man.

When we have a together pic up there isn’t much difference daily to when it’s just Lacey but when it’s me we only seem to get twenty odd smoking hot females looking, fabbing and messaging.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

We try to have an even-ish mix of photos of us, when we look at couples I like to see a mix too, if they contact us and it’s just the lady in the photos I find it difficult to show any interest.

Lou x

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

We have a few of me, but I'm sure everyone agrees that S is much .ore photogenic. It is harder to get nice pictures of the guys I think, but we do have the same problem when looking at couples profiles where there are no male shots.

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

harlow

Its a good point,even bi couples focus on the lady, lovely as a lot of them are.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"We have a few of me, but I'm sure everyone agrees that S is much .ore photogenic. It is harder to get nice pictures of the guys I think, but we do have the same problem when looking at couples profiles where there are no male shots."

Her tits are soooooo much better than yours

Ed

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Because that is what works for them and provides what they want. If it didn't they would change it.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

This is a massive frustration to us as well as the lady often very pretty the guy with a massive beer belly.... No....

We admit it's mainly pics of the female in our profile but we have a few of the male on ours x

Good point just about to put one of us both as public..but really truthfully she’s sooooo much better looking than me..

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Mr M doesn’t play with anyone else, so no point him being on there. "

Same here, no point, although we do send one in private as he will be present.

Cause she's. better looking than the guy

And so often the lady is "taking a break" and the couple refers to themselves as "I"...

We have pics of us both in our friends pics but a rear view of us both in public.

Because we mainly meet straight single guys

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

mine does because we are only looking for a women I have 0ne pic of him on my profile

"We toggle between each other and pictures of us together just for equality purposes.

In answer to your question we think it’s got a lot to do with reduced activity on the profile when displaying a picture of the man.

When we have a together pic up there isn’t much difference daily to when it’s just Lacey but when it’s me we only seem to get twenty odd smoking hot females looking, fabbing and messaging.

"

Only twenty! Tis a travesty!!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Why do the majority of couples profiles only contain pics of the lady? X

This is a massive frustration to us as well as the lady often very pretty the guy with a massive beer belly.... No....

"

We presume that if no male body pics he's hiding for that reason. Like to see both bodies of couples it's only fair if we're to be interested.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

This is a pet hate of mine. If both of you are playing then we want to see what you both look like. Neither of us want to end up “taking one for the team” if we don’t find you attractive so pics will help eliminate this. Any profile which is showing mainly female pics and barely any of the male will be ignored if they message us.

Likewise, we run our profile to our preferences and like to have a good mix of pics, I like most of them to show us together. However, if we’ve been having a photo session hubby will sometimes upload loads of me alone which I will leave public for a short while before putting into private

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We have pictures of both of us in our private gallery but it is the pics of sub'r' that get the most attention and so that is what we have in our public gallery. She enjoys the attention.

If anyone has a problem with the way that we do things then we have no problem with that at all. Each to their own. IMO there are far more important things to worry about on here.

The photos on our profile are just of me cos we're looking for single males and more likely to get interest. Would get the wrong kind of attention if my other half posted photos of himself lol!! If a single bloke was looking for a quick fling he wouldn't be interested in what the male half of the couple looks like so we don't see the point in putting pics up of him

"We toggle between each other and pictures of us together just for equality purposes.

Only twenty! Tis a travesty!! "

G3orgious!!

Unfortunately I’m just not as photogenic as you, perhaps we could do some ‘together’ pics at the next social to boost my views up?

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Because my wife is gorgeous and I am pretty average. Lots of me slso in friends pics. Also will get more messages with her pic on profile.

G3orgious!!

Unfortunately I’m just not as photogenic as you, perhaps we could do some ‘together’ pics at the next social to boost my views up? "

The pair of you are bloomin' luvverly and grace the lens!

What a bloody good idea though! Sounds like a plan to me

Most look at the lady’s photos, but if the other couple or singles are interested they can ask for one if both of them play, but some hubbys just watch

"

Well I'm a fan

P

By *exyfuncouple74Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

We prefer to respond to profiles with photos of both partners.

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

To put it bluntly, C is far more attractive but we decided to put both of us as our profile pic, and if she’s parading around in her undies it’s only fair he does too!

By *bbyandethanCouple  over a year ago

Bury

Her body is hotter than mine!

"Because men are lazy. Although it doesn’t take much effort to take a selfie . 90% of single guys profiles have crap pics as well. It’s just the way it is unfortunately .

*waits for all the couples without male photos to say they only meet guys so why have photos of the man, but still have looking to meet females and couples on their profile. "

Women swing because their husband doesn't turn them on so it's unlikely he'll turn anyone else on either. So she just puts pics of herself up so she can shag someone else's husband.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Because my wife is gorgeous and I am pretty average. Lots of me slso in friends pics. Also will get more messages with her pic on profile."

I wonder if the people swimming in the background in the pic of your wife in the pool would be happy if they knew their faces can be clearly seen on a swinging site?

To be honest, swinging depends on women, if they agree then meets happen , if they don't like any man then there's no swinging.

So it's all about them.

We men cannot coerce them to have sex with someone because we like it . It's their wish .

It's women's world

Cause I’m ginger!

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

It's annoying when profiles are like that tho. We are a couple and when we want to meet a couple...we need to see pictures of both to see if we like them or not. We have pictures of both of us in our public gallery.

X

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Yeah, bugbear of ours too. Don't needs loads of the guy, or face in public, but a body shot to check he looks ok is important for us. As somebody has said, swinging is ruled by women, so D wants to see what the guy looks like.

...to make hunting more exciting lol

"Cause I’m ginger! "

Only meet at night.

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

G3orgious!!

Unfortunately I’m just not as photogenic as you, perhaps we could do some ‘together’ pics at the next social to boost my views up?

The pair of you are bloomin' luvverly and grace the lens!

What a bloody good idea though! Sounds like a plan to me "

I’ll be the photographer if you both need to be hands free

By *heffcouple09Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I think people would rather see poppy than me, although I posted my first body picture on here today which I've never done before xx

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

We try hard not to let that happen. John is mostly the one with the camera but I jump in sometimes

I've seen a lot of members here posting that it's because the profile maybe fake, the man is fat , bald and ugly or just plain lazy

I don't think I fall into any of those assumptions but for us the reason is:

We prominently look for single bi curious / playful men and although we have clicked couples we don't actively search for them but we haven't ruled it out. I'm not attracted to other men what so ever but I will suck their cocks as it turns the missus on and it's easier when we are all playing together. We aren't looking for a guy that fancies other guys either so the attraction needs to be between the Mrs and the guy. If the guy likes my Mrs body pics then we send face pics of both and one of them pics will be a full pic of me. When we decide to actively seek couples we will put pics of me on. If a couple does message us pics are always available to them. We have nothing to hide it's just how we choose to use the site. People can just pass us by if it's a problem

We must admit it does annoy us that we start talking to the couple and trying to get a pic of the guy is like pulling teeth sometimes.

We just show us on our profile and that was saves alot of bother and work.

If someone likes us great if they don't it's fine.

glastonbury festival

"I've seen a lot of members here posting that it's because the profile maybe fake, the man is fat , bald and ugly or just plain lazy

We prominently look for single bi curious / playful men and although we have clicked couples we don't actively search for them but we haven't ruled it out. I'm not attracted to other men what so ever but I will suck their cocks as it turns the missus on and it's easier when we are all playing together. We aren't looking for a guy that fancies other guys either so the attraction needs to be between the Mrs and the guy. If the guy likes my Mrs body pics then we send face pics of both and one of them pics will be a full pic of me. When we decide to actively seek couples we will put pics of me on. If a couple does message us pics are always available to them. We have nothing to hide it's just how we choose to use the site. People can just pass us by if it's a problem"

You have your reasons and that’s for you so not an issue . The moans come when people are actively seeking to meet a couple and the couple that have winked doesn’t have a pic of the male except his cock. I have a set type and if I can’t see traces of that on a profile photo I won’t message and I won’t reply . Men need to step up their game a lot on this site regardless if they are in a couple or single.

"I've seen a lot of members here posting that it's because the profile maybe fake, the man is fat , bald and ugly or just plain lazy

We prominently look for single bi curious / playful men and although we have clicked couples we don't actively search for them but we haven't ruled it out. I'm not attracted to other men what so ever but I will suck their cocks as it turns the missus on and it's easier when we are all playing together. We aren't looking for a guy that fancies other guys either so the attraction needs to be between the Mrs and the guy. If the guy likes my Mrs body pics then we send face pics of both and one of them pics will be a full pic of me. When we decide to actively seek couples we will put pics of me on. If a couple does message us pics are always available to them. We have nothing to hide it's just how we choose to use the site. People can just pass us by if it's a problem

You have your reasons and that’s for you so not an issue . The moans come when people are actively seeking to meet a couple and the couple that have winked doesn’t have a pic of the male except his cock. I have a set type and if I can’t see traces of that on a profile photo I won’t message and I won’t reply . Men need to step up their game a lot on this site regardless if they are in a couple or single. "

Tbf your profile probably contains the most even split of any viewed for a while which is a refreshing change.

Looking through our own though we try to make it balanced and give an idea of both of us, we knew previously there would be more pics of P as B has developed a real fondness for taking pics and using using imagination while doing so, and it's often easier and more fun doing that when behind the lens than using a timer?

But out of interest we had a look through our public gallery to see how far the ratios were skewed and for relevance classified pics of just B's cock or fingers with much more of P as pics with just P in.

We came out with 41 pics of P alone, 27 pics of both of us and 14 pics of B alone so can see the difference. Obviously this is down to the reasoning above, but as stated we think we've given at least a fair idea of what we're both like!

Also as we want to see who will be involved when we look at other profiles we consider the following;

If they only show the female and none of the Male at all then we'd only consider them if it was just the female wanting to meet by herself.

If the only bit of the bloke visible was his cock then we'd consider meeting them for a meet where only the female played, but the bloke could be present and perhaps having a wank while the rest of us were being naughty together.

If the chap's body was visible clearly then we would consider them for a "normal" meet where everyone got to have fully interactive fun. Though we'd expect to see face pics of both as we'd also send them, before any meet being agreed.

Sounds fair?

glastonbury festival

You have your reasons and that’s for you so not an issue . The moans come when people are actively seeking to meet a couple and the couple that have winked doesn’t have a pic of the male except his cock. I have a set type and if I can’t see traces of that on a profile photo I won’t message and I won’t reply . Men need to step up their game a lot on this site regardless if they are in a couple or single.

Tbf your profile probably contains the most even split of any viewed for a while which is a refreshing change.

Looking through our own though we try to make it balanced and give an idea of both of us, we knew previously there would be more pics of P as B has developed a real fondness for taking pics and using using imagination while doing so, and it's often easier and more fun doing that when behind the lens than using a timer?

But out of interest we had a look through our public gallery to see how far the ratios were skewed and for relevance classified pics of just B's cock or fingers with much more of P as pics with just P in.

We came out with 41 pics of P alone, 27 pics of both of us and 14 pics of B alone so can see the difference. Obviously this is down to the reasoning above, but as stated we think we've given at least a fair idea of what we're both like!

Also as we want to see who will be involved when we look at other profiles we consider the following;

If they only show the female and none of the Male at all then we'd only consider them if it was just the female wanting to meet by herself.

If the only bit of the bloke visible was his cock then we'd consider meeting them for a meet where only the female played, but the bloke could be present and perhaps having a wank while the rest of us were being naughty together.

If the chap's body was visible clearly then we would consider them for a "normal" meet where everyone got to have fully interactive fun. Though we'd expect to see face pics of both as we'd also send them, before any meet being agreed.

Sounds fair? "

Yours showed enough though hence why we messaged you .

Just put one up of the husband. After reading through the tread again thought I'd best lol x

Sounds fair?

Yours showed enough though hence why we messaged you . "

Why thank you! We're very gratified that you did too as you both appear to be extremely appealing...

My hubby has way too many tattoos and as people may recognise him by the tattoos, we tried blacken them out but you can’t see much after that’s done

By *unny ValentineCouple  over a year ago

Crewe

I hate photo's. I rarely appear on any away from FAB. But I do agree there should be more of me and us together. Just need some one to hold the camera now! - B

» Add a new message to this topic