FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being picky vs not having a great options

Being picky vs not having a great options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner and I got into this for a bit of fun and to indulge me, but at tines it feels like a bit of a chore to find someone who:

Is local (I live in Norwich, not exactly a bustling metropolis)

Meets our criteria in terms of interests and age etc

Isn't attached

Isn't a twat.

Considering the single guys far outnumber all other demographics on here, why is it so hard? I don't think I am massively picky but I do have standards and won't drop them for a few orgasms.

I'm sure sone of it is due to my location and because I've not ventured into the club scene. So really I'm just wondering how other women on here have found it. It should be rich pickings mathematically but in reality, unless you live in a big city or aren't too fussy, it's not as easy as you'd maybe think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

You've demonstrated quite an attitude which might put a lot of the 'good ones' off, but as long as you're are patient I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for eventually - it took us about a year.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It can be a chore, even in a big city, even if you're looking for almost everyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You've demonstrated quite an attitude which might put a lot of the 'good ones' off, but as long as you're are patient I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for eventually - it took us about a year."

I'd second the "Attitide" Bit. Not on the post, but your profile text is very demanding, to the point I didn't want to read it all - Sorry.

Norwich and Norfolk is big enough to meet a decent bloke.

What you have to remember though.. like most desirable women, desirable men who know how to treat others are in demand. Why should they drop chasing some other hottie whose profile is more about shared enjoyment and having a nice experience together?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't think anyone is asking anyone to drop anything. It's just funny that the men always complain that women don't reply and it's hard work etc and yet despite the numbers being in women's favour, it's not exactly easy.

I've personally decided to be very upfront and blunt on my profile, to the very negative experience on our previous profile last year. I'd hoped it would act as a deterrent for the baddies we've previously encountered.

By *riggler90Couple  over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

You sound like a bit of a dick on your profile to be honest. Calling people with different interests to you 'Skanks' and saying 'Cum slut' as a derogatory term. Whatever opinion I have personally of such ladies It's not for me to judge.

You sound very judgemental and I think there lies your problem.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can make your profile any way you want to. But you've got to consider how that looks. I'd say it to a man, it's something I consider myself, it's something you have to consider.

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

You only have one pic on the profile, and it only shows your boob area (nice boobs btw), this didn't reveal much about what you look like over all.

The first main paragraph, comes across as a bit selfish, like you're only interested in your own enjoyment.

The 'I am not a cum slut...' bit comes across as a bit arrogant, and the paragraph after that comes across as a bit bitter.

All of these things will turn a lot of guys off, especially the better ones.

Thats not to say that you are selfish, arrogant, or bitter, just that the way the profile is worded gives that impression.

» Add a new message to this topic