FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nerves affecting my curlywurly before a meet!

Nerves affecting my curlywurly before a meet!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on Ryans Express OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Ok maybe it's just me maybe it affects others but I am always in need of a Pony and Trap before a meet if you have had this or any ideas of how to sort it take your best shot and give me your words of wisdom of how to sort this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"Ok maybe it's just me maybe it affects others but I am always in need of a Pony and Trap before a meet if you have had this or any ideas of how to sort it take your best shot and give me your words of wisdom of how to sort this. "

It's not just you, many of us need to drop a Donald shortly before a meet.

Barnsley

"Ok maybe it's just me maybe it affects others but I am always in need of a Pony and Trap before a meet if you have had this or any ideas of how to sort it take your best shot and give me your words of wisdom of how to sort this.

It's not just you, many of us need to drop a Donald shortly before a meet."

Its a bloody nightmare I have one before I set off out but have to call on the way surely not everyone does this!

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man  over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

"Ok maybe it's just me maybe it affects others but I am always in need of a Pony and Trap before a meet if you have had this or any ideas of how to sort it take your best shot and give me your words of wisdom of how to sort this.

It's not just you, many of us need to drop a Donald shortly before a meet.

Its a bloody nightmare I have one before I set off out but have to call on the way surely not everyone does this! "

This is why I prefer to accommodate, my man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as you have your pony before the meet and not during, surely all is good?

Just make sure you wipe well. Nobody wants to see a dangling Tiger Nut.

Barnsley

"As long as you have your pony before the meet and not during, surely all is good?

Just make sure you wipe well. Nobody wants to see a dangling Tiger Nut. "

Oh god I would never do one at someone I was meetings house with my luck it would bung the pipes up.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"As long as you have your pony before the meet and not during, surely all is good?

Just make sure you wipe well. Nobody wants to see a dangling Tiger Nut.

Oh god I would never do one at someone I was meetings house with my luck it would bung the pipes up. "

That would be dramatic is it that bad?

» Add a new message to this topic