FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Selection Process

Selection Process

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We read near on everyday another "profile advice please" posts on here, why not lets make this sliglhtly different - how about turning the table by way of giving those that need it advice, by saying;

"what do you look for in a profile, that makes you want to know more about that person"

This is open to all sexual preferences -fill your boots

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

Some detail about what they are after, decent grammar, and some classy pics!

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Humour

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First of all they need to meet our criteria, ie not into dogging etc, and share interests such as oral,

I also look for good spelling and grammar, preferably photos of more than their cock and for them say why they're on here and what they're looking for. Humour and not appearing cocky or shallow are a bonus.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I look to the message first. Is it polite and does it have something I might want to reply to? (best bet is, without being filthy, this is what I like about your profile, what we might have in common, and what I have to offer). Don't mind about attached pictures as long as there's not a cock in there.

Profile: polite, engaging, sells the person. Not rude about other Fab users. Spelling and grammar on point. No useless disclaimers.

Pictures: a variety of mostly not explicit pictures. Action shots a turn off. Anything more than 10% cock pictures a turn off. Cum shots major turn off. Bareback a turn off (except couples with each other). Cartoons or silliness a turn off. No need to be gym fit, I'm more about personality.

Verifications: I look to see if the person/ people are respectful and safe above all things.

There's no one way and my mood may vary. But that's basically my thinking.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Nice varied pics, good profile. Not too far away. If the pics and profile are humorous then thats a bonus too x

Manchester (she/her)

... Oh and profile picture. Blank or other turn offs are a major turn off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The pics.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"I look to the message first. Is it polite and does it have something I might want to reply to? (best bet is, without being filthy, this is what I like about your profile, what we might have in common, and what I have to offer). Don't mind about attached pictures as long as there's not a cock in there.

Profile: polite, engaging, sells the person. Not rude about other Fab users. Spelling and grammar on point. No useless disclaimers.

Pictures: a variety of mostly not explicit pictures. Action shots a turn off. Anything more than 10% cock pictures a turn off. Cum shots major turn off. Bareback a turn off (except couples with each other). Cartoons or silliness a turn off. No need to be gym fit, I'm more about personality.

Verifications: I look to see if the person/ people are respectful and safe above all things.

There's no one way and my mood may vary. But that's basically my thinking. "

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

The rearview sorts of pic are a total turn-off, and anybody after “discrete” meets needs to check the dictionary.

Apart from that, the ones with long lists of requirements are just too much hard work - to read, let alone reply to.

What Fab responses, I can see this helping not just the "newbies" but some of us regulars could learn something to lol

keep them coming

J

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

A complete profile - no will fill in later

A single man - I don't like cheaters, no future plus they will lie to me. untrustworthy on any level.

pictures - meaningless if married and in complete profile

grammar - I'm fussy, and there is a spell checker on here

Manchester (she/her)

"A complete profile - no will fill in later

A single man - I don't like cheaters, no future plus they will lie to me. untrustworthy on any level.

grammar - I'm fussy, and there is a spell checker on here"

New here, go easy on me. Fill in later.

Joined: over a year ago. (header age three years younger than actual age)

"A complete profile - no will fill in later

grammar - I'm fussy, and there is a spell checker on here"

All excellent points

Now I will add my own views

Firstly don't all cringe when I start with the facts ie; married and bisexual, playing alone these days

So.………….

Honesty is a massive tick in my box, because your honesty with whomever you might hook up with here - telling the other person your circumstances, revealing your sexuality etc, should make for a more meaningful friendship

My perspective is, you can either connect or move on, its dead simple, but at least you had the info to start with, not a pack of lies

J xx

» Add a new message to this topic