FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Casual sex or gourmet

Casual sex or gourmet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uniperjuice OP   Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Wonder which people like and why.

I love a "gourmet" amorous encounter with quite a slow build-up, exploring each other's minds and bodies, establishing a deep erotic connection and lots of anticipation and desire, maybe even acting out role plays or fantasies, before building up to climactic moments.

But I can also sometimes enjoy a fast-food type engagement where you just pop in for a quick snack, perhaps shared with a stranger, unplanned, unsophisticated, unprepared but still mutually enjoyable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like casual sex. No commitment to the other person apart from respect and a mutual desire to explore the erotic. I don't like unplanned meets though.

East Midlands

I was trying to draw a distinction between NSA and casual. I think it's possible to have an in-depth "gourmet" erotic encounter and then part gracefully with no further expectations.

(I also think sex can be better with someone you have got to know through more than one shared encounter, but that doesn't preclude NSA.)

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Wonder which people like and why.

I love a "gourmet" amorous encounter with quite a slow build-up, exploring each other's minds and bodies, establishing a deep erotic connection and lots of anticipation and desire, maybe even acting out role plays or fantasies, before building up to climactic moments.

But I can also sometimes enjoy a fast-food type engagement where you just pop in for a quick snack, perhaps shared with a stranger, unplanned, unsophisticated, unprepared but still mutually enjoyable. "

Both. Just how the mood takes us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ll take the gourmet every time please

By *rofessJayWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Definitely gourmet

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Doesn't eating her after get a bit inconvenient after a while?

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Gourmet here too - but it can still be casual with no commitment.

East Midlands

Lots of votes for gourmet. I guess everyone likes that. But some love both. I remember conversations with a highly intelligent, sophisticated woman who definitely liked the gourmet style, including setting up quite sophisticated role plays at times, but also occasionally liked to go to places like The Attic Cinema (Derby) and get gang-banged by lots of anonymous and unselected guys who happened to turn up, for the purely visceral thrill of it.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Gourmet is good. The build up, anticipation, flirting before you meet. But, so is a one off in a club. The instant attraction and desire x

» Add a new message to this topic