FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > most naughty meet

most naughty meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So do tell what was the most naughty filthy meet you have had? be as anughty as you like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You first!

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

A lady I met in the bushes at the seaside at a few minutes notice

I was counting my money thinking she'd be on her knees giving me a bj then fucking her against a tree in the middle the July 2018 summers after noon.

Instead.... She said, I want you to wank yourself off so I can see the cum come out".... What!??... Eerrrm OK.... So I did as I was told and she stood there, took her bikini top of fwith her tits out and little denim shorts on watching me...

I felt rediculous but went along with it, the moment I was about to cum she squeezed my dick hard to stop the cum coming out, just before it exploded she pulled my did towards her pulling her pants open at the front and rubbed my dick on her public hair.... I cum in her knickers.

She smiled, whipped her hands with a kentucky fried chicken wipe from her pocket and said thanks....see ya!.. and walked off in the opposite direction to me.

True story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

most naughty meet wasnt from being on here was long time ago.

it was with two very very sexy identical twins aged 19 ....mind blowing in every way such fine women they was.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Me a Dom and his sub.

I was tied to 1 end of the table legs spread her the same. We held hands across the table until they were also tied. I watched as he fucked her feeling the table rock with each stroke and then he came to me. Play continued in the bedroom where I was introduced to those things I had not known before. It was so intense so naughty and just wow..

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

Met a guy in a busy car park of a supermarket, he was on a motorbike so we had to stay outside.

The meet was to discuss something totally different but we sat on the kerb in the middle of all the traffic and suddenly there was a surge of connection resulting in him cumming and me squirting all over the ground. It was so hot and unplanned

» Add a new message to this topic