FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bad boy or nice guy

Bad boy or nice guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which do you ladies like then .??

I’m more nice guy with adventurous naughty streak .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good guy with a bad side

Me

Mystique you look amazing very sexy melting here xxxxx

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

A good guy with the glint of the devil in his eye

Annabelle great legs look amazing xxx

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I prefer a nice guy with a little bit of a naughty streak.

Bad boy is just another name for an asshole!

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I seem to be a bad boy of swinging but it's funny because I'm really not. I just take no shit.

Nice guys finish last.

Women want men that make them feel alive. They thrive on the danger, the drama and the belief they can be the one to tame him.

Once he is tamed, they seek out the next one to make them feel alive...

(This is only my opinion)

Chester/Wirral

"Nice guys finish last.

Women want men that make them feel alive. They thrive on the danger, the drama and the belief they can be the one to tame him.

(This is only my opinion)"

It's not true, women who know what they want don't. You can't be a doormat though have to have some backbone.

"I prefer a nice guy with a little bit of a naughty streak.

Bad boy is just another name for an asshole! "

Probably right!

"Nice guys finish last.

Most women will love a guy cumming last

Nice guy every time.

"Nice guys finish last.

I love a strong man that values their own worth. Not a bad boy

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Annabelle great legs look amazing xxx"

Thanks hun appreciated

Haha affliction for bad boys!

A good guy with a lusty naughty glint in his eyes

Maybe I've been on the internet too long but I'm instantly suspicious when a guy describes himself as a "nice guy"

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Nice guy, bad boys bring too much drama and I’m too old for that shit

"Nice guys finish last.

Nonsense

"Good guy with a bad side "

This. Got a particular Scouser in mind.

Chester/Wirral

"Good guy with a bad side

This. Got a particular Scouser in mind. "

I'm only half scouse though.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I like a nice guy with a backbone! It's a fine balance, I don't like a guy fawning over me, I need someone who can also keep me on my toes but excite me at the same time

"A good guy with the glint of the devil in his eye"

I'm here

"Good guy with a bad side

This. Got a particular Scouser in mind. "

Oh I fit that description!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe I've been on the internet too long but I'm instantly suspicious when a guy describes himself as a "nice guy" "

God yes.

I want someone who's actually nice, not claiming to be so for points. But with that a cheeky and adventurous side.

Bad boys so often lack basic respect.

I have and always will be a nice guy. Will always be polite, hold a door, pull out a chair etc etc.

One in that bedroom though i am a nice guy but filthy, not so much as pull out a chair, as reach up and pull your hair. Always respectful though

"I have and always will be a nice guy. Will always be polite, hold a door, pull out a chair etc etc.

One in that bedroom though i am a nice guy but filthy, not so much as pull out a chair, as reach up and pull your hair. Always respectful though "

Why do guys use holding doors and pulling out chairs as examples to show they are nice?

This always puzzles me

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I have and always will be a nice guy. Will always be polite, hold a door, pull out a chair etc etc.

One in that bedroom though i am a nice guy but filthy, not so much as pull out a chair, as reach up and pull your hair. Always respectful though

Why do guys use holding doors and pulling out chairs as examples to show they are nice?

This always puzzles me "

Yeah, that's somewhere between not important and annoying.

Chester/Wirral

This always puzzles me "

Just a chivalrous thing to do.

Don't do it to a feminist though!

A gentleman on the streets and a bad boy in the sheets . Please. Thankyou

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

A bad boy is all ways a good guy around me x

Chester/Wirral

"A gentleman on the streets and a bad boy in the sheets . Please. Thankyou "
See I'm a gentleman in the streets but I'm questioning if I'm a bad boy in the sheets lately because I'm pretty vanilla.

This always puzzles me "

Maybe they don’t do it to show they’re nice. Maybe they do it automatically because thats how they were brought up. That shows a gentleman to me.

"A gentleman on the streets and a bad boy in the sheets . Please. Thankyou See I'm a gentleman in the streets but I'm questioning if I'm a bad boy in the sheets lately because I'm pretty vanilla. "

You think you’re vanilla! You go to clubs. I don’t call that vanilla.

Chester/Wirral

This always puzzles me

Maybe they don’t do it to show they’re nice. Maybe they do it automatically because thats how they were brought up. That shows a gentleman to me. "

My old man is a true gent, taught me a few things.

This always puzzles me

Maybe they don’t do it to show they’re nice. Maybe they do it automatically because thats how they were brought up. That shows a gentleman to me. My old man is a true gent, taught me a few things. "

As much as you annoy me and wind up I don’t doubt for a minute that you’re not.

Chester/Wirral

"A gentleman on the streets and a bad boy in the sheets . Please. Thankyou See I'm a gentleman in the streets but I'm questioning if I'm a bad boy in the sheets lately because I'm pretty vanilla.

You think you’re vanilla! You go to clubs. I don’t call that vanilla. "

Just have vanilla sex though and not kinky. Everyone into this kink lately. Just not for me though.

Chester/Wirral

This always puzzles me

Maybe they don’t do it to show they’re nice. Maybe they do it automatically because thats how they were brought up. That shows a gentleman to me. My old man is a true gent, taught me a few things.

As much as you annoy me and wind up I don’t doubt for a minute that you’re not. "

I just bribe people for good veris.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"A good guy with the glint of the devil in his eye"

This, everytime x

Guys can still be nice without fawning over you and acting like it's the 1950s

"Maybe I've been on the internet too long but I'm instantly suspicious when a guy describes himself as a "nice guy"

God yes.

I want someone who's actually nice, not claiming to be so for points. But with that a cheeky and adventurous side.

Bad boys so often lack basic respect. "

In my experience, referring to yourself as a “nice guy” tends to mean you actually hold chauvistic attitudes towards women.

"A gentleman on the streets and a bad boy in the sheets . Please. Thankyou See I'm a gentleman in the streets but I'm questioning if I'm a bad boy in the sheets lately because I'm pretty vanilla.

You think you’re vanilla! You go to clubs. I don’t call that vanilla. Just have vanilla sex though and not kinky. Everyone into this kink lately. Just not for me though. "

Depends how people define kink. I’ve never had to google so much stuff since joining this place. I’ve now decided if I have to google it I’m definitely not gonna like it!

This always puzzles me

Maybe they don’t do it to show they’re nice. Maybe they do it automatically because thats how they were brought up. That shows a gentleman to me. "

This is me. Not just a nice guy to women though. I generally try to be a nice guy to everyone where it is due. I'm not a doormat though, and will not be treaded like one.

Have been brought up that way, don't see any reason to be otherwise.

"Maybe I've been on the internet too long but I'm instantly suspicious when a guy describes himself as a "nice guy"

God yes.

Bad boys so often lack basic respect.

In my experience, referring to yourself as a “nice guy” tends to mean you actually hold chauvistic attitudes towards women. "

Like what? Define chauvinism. If holding doors and pulling chairs out is chauvinistic then this is a very sad world we live in.

Chester/Wirral

You think you’re vanilla! You go to clubs. I don’t call that vanilla. Just have vanilla sex though and not kinky. Everyone into this kink lately. Just not for me though.

Depends how people define kink. I’ve never had to google so much stuff since joining this place. I’ve now decided if I have to google it I’m definitely not gonna like it!"

Yeah I thought vanilla just meant missionary position.

This always puzzles me

Maybe they don’t do it to show they’re nice. Maybe they do it automatically because thats how they were brought up. That shows a gentleman to me.

This is me. Not just a nice guy to women though. I generally try to be a nice guy to everyone where it is due. I'm not a doormat though, and will not be treated like one.

Have been brought up that way, don't see any reason to be otherwise. "

I was brought up to respect everyone and treat people how I expect to be treated. I wouldn't know how to be a bad boy as its just not in me to be one. Has it hampered my sexual endeavours....well yes, yes it has but so be it. I am who i am and i won't change that!!

I’d say I display tendencies of both. So I’m gonna sit on that fence lol

Should always be who you are and proud of it .

This always puzzles me

This is me. Not just a nice guy to women though. I generally try to be a nice guy to everyone where it is due. I'm not a doormat though, and will not be treated like one.

I was brought up to respect everyone and treat people how I expect to be treated. I wouldn't know how to be a bad boy as its just not in me to be one. Has it hampered my sexual endeavours....well yes, yes it has but so be it. I am who i am and i won't change that!!"

Do you really believe that not being a 'bad boy' has ruined your chance of a shag sometimes?

This always puzzles me

I was brought up to respect everyone and treat people how I expect to be treated. I wouldn't know how to be a bad boy as its just not in me to be one. Has it hampered my sexual endeavours....well yes, yes it has but so be it. I am who i am and i won't change that!!"

I think by bad boy people mean naughty

You think you’re vanilla! You go to clubs. I don’t call that vanilla. Just have vanilla sex though and not kinky. Everyone into this kink lately. Just not for me though.

Depends how people define kink. I’ve never had to google so much stuff since joining this place. I’ve now decided if I have to google it I’m definitely not gonna like it! Yeah I thought vanilla just meant missionary position."

I don’t have a clue what it is. I like what I like and won’t do what I don’t like. Whatever that makes me I don’t know.

Both are just as appealing if authentic. Authenticity and being true to yourself is what is attractive. Men trying to be bad when they aren't is very unattractive. I have fallen in love with bad boys and nice boys. Can't say i prefer one over the other.

Chester/Wirral

Depends how people define kink. I’ve never had to google so much stuff since joining this place. I’ve now decided if I have to google it I’m definitely not gonna like it! Yeah I thought vanilla just meant missionary position.

I don’t have a clue what it is. I like what I like and won’t do what I don’t like. Whatever that makes me I don’t know. "

Yeah same, just find compatible people.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I'd rather have a gentleman... that I can corrupt

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

A nice guy but not a yes man.

You could corrupt me anyway _inful xx.

I fell for a real bad boy when is 16, still with him now and he is a really nice guy, and everyone who knows him, knows this.

They say a leopard never changes its spots, I disagree, he is my proof.

Jo.Xx

"I fell for a real bad boy when is 16, still with him now and he is a really nice guy, and everyone who knows him, knows this.

They say a leopard never changes its spots, I disagree, he is my proof.

Jo.Xx"

*when I was 16

Both are just as appealing if authentic. Authenticity and being true to yourself is what is attractive. Men trying to be bad when they aren't is very unattractive. I have fallen in love with bad boys and nice boys. Can't say i prefer one over the other.

This always puzzles me

I was brought up to respect everyone and treat people how I expect to be treated. I wouldn't know how to be a bad boy as its just not in me to be one. Has it hampered my sexual endeavours....well yes, yes it has but so be it. I am who I am and I won't change that!!

Do you really believe that not being a 'bad boy' has ruined your chance of a shag sometimes?"

100% definitely, being the nice guy tends to get you friend zoned, particularly if there us a bad boy within the group as well!!

By *inn2000Woman  over a year ago

belfast

Guess it depends what we mean by 'nice' and 'bad'?

But i just love a nice guy with that naughty glint

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

I got nice guy out of bed and bad guy in it

By *lwaysdiscreetMan  over a year ago

Ashford Kent and Dartford

So if everyone wants a nice guy.

Why is it that the nice guys like myself can't for the life or want of trying so dam hard get a meeting.

But then here from ladies and couples about the amount of guys that are not doing things the right way.

But for some reason still go with them.

So this nice guy thing is pants.

Because we try try try so hard to get the door shut in are face.

But be the other side of the coin and happy day's.

Nice on the street and a devil in the sheets

[Removed by poster at 03/02/19 22:43:01]

[Removed by poster at 03/02/19 22:42:53]

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Some years ago I knew a lass who's boyfriend was sent down for robbing a taxi driver. He had been sent down for robbery before, she told me that the first time they met he stole her mobile. However she told me that she liked 'bad boys.' I advised her that if she wanted a 'bad boy,' date a banker, they can steal millions and get away from it

I was once formally assessed as 'cunning but legal, with the ability to be an absolute bastard should the occasion demand it'

How about a bit of both

» Add a new message to this topic